Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember what thread we were talking in about the envelope dated July 1. I found the envelope I remember (the shredded one) and it is NOT the envelope found at CWW trailer, in the duffel bag. This envelope was found in a shredder in MS office and is from an insurance company, addressed to Teresa - picture below.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Envelope.jpg
    Envelope.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 454
Small donation sent via PayPal. Wish that I could have sent more. I hope you get well quickly Mr. and Mrs. Bessie :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Please don't feel that way. I know from experience that it's the small donations that add up to a lot- quickly. Every little bit helps and most people can't but give just a few dollars- these are tough times for many people but $5 Or $10 from ALOT of people often times is plenty when enough people do it. Thank you DMacky for bringing this to our attention- I love Bessie!

Just in case anyone else has somehow missed this message from Tricia, LIKE ME I am putting a copy in several threads that I post in.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Our wonderful Websleuths Administrator Bessie really needs our help.

Bessie's husband is battling Esophageal cancer. It has left him underweight and extremely weak. He is trying to regain strength so they can operate and remove the cancerous tumor.

Bessie's husband is the only breadwinner. Why? Because Bessie has spent all her free time helping run Websleuths. The time Bessie has volunteered to make sure Webslueths runs smoothly is immeasurable.

Since her husband's illness Bessie has been taking care of him full time.

A few weeks ago Bessie was shopping. She collapsed. Her heart stopped in the ambulance. Her heart stopped again in the ER. She was in a coma for days.
Through some
miracle,
Bessie is back home. She is weak but she is still taking care of her husband and trying to take care of herself too.

Bessie is on the verge of losing her home. The bills are piling up and there is no end in site.

If you can donate a single dollar
to Bessie
it will be a great help.

Many of you have offered me money to help with the cost of running Websleuths. I don't take donations but if you still want to donate please donate to Bessie.

If you enjoy Websleuths then you are enjoying Bessie's hard work.

It has been very hard to operate Websleuths without Bessie. It's only because of the rest of the hard working Mods and Admins that Websleuths continues on.

If you would like to use PayPal to make a donation to Bessie go to
www.paypal.com and enter email bessiesmith615@gmail.com

If you would rather donate through Bessie's Go Fund Me page please do so by clicking here

On behalf of Websleuths management thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Tricia Griffith
Owner/Websleuths.com

MESSAGE FROM DMACKY
MESSAGE FROM Dmacky added on:

Other problems they've had to include; their refrigerator breaking which flooded the kitchen, ceiling in their living room caving in, and more too numerous to detail here. The list of bad luck goes on.

Thanks for the reminder, dmacky! I sure hope things are improving for Bessie and her husband.

Doc dump today.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32941339/sao-releases-more-documents-in-teresa-sievers-murder-case

Posted: Aug 31, 2016 1:22 PM MDT
Updated: Aug 31, 2016 1:23 PM MDT
By Jaclyn Bevis, ReporterLEE COUNTY, FL -
The State Attorney's Office has released additional documents from the Teresa Sievers murder investigation as the case against Mark Sievers moves forward in court.

More than 2,000 pages show photos and still images of videos from Mark Sievers' cell phone. Page by page shows you another look at the couple and their family in the years leading up to Teresa's death.

Mark Sievers is accused of orchestrating his wife's murder in their Bonita Springs home.

Count on us to bring you updates.

Doc dump today.
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32941339/sao-releases-more-documents-in-teresa-sievers-murder-case

Posted: Aug 31, 2016 1:22 PM MDT
Updated: Aug 31, 2016 1:23 PM MDT
By Jaclyn Bevis, ReporterLEE COUNTY, FL -
The State Attorney's Office has released additional documents from the Teresa Sievers murder investigation as the case against Mark Sievers moves forward in court.

More than 2,000 pages show photos and still images of videos from Mark Sievers' cell phone. Page by page shows you another look at the couple and their family in the years leading up to Teresa's death.

Mark Sievers is accused of orchestrating his wife's murder in their Bonita Springs home.

Count on us to bring you updates.
The way the state has slowly released docs can we presume the state is still negotiating and hoping for a plea bargain with Faga to save tons of money by maybe offering LWOP?

The way the state has slowly released docs can we presume the state is still negotiating and hoping for a plea bargain with Faga to save tons of money by maybe offering LWOP?
IMO, Mark Sievers will not be offered a plea deal. I believe the delay was due to MS not having a DP qualified lawyer.

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...teresa-sievers-murder-investigation/89672130/

Most of what was released appears to be candid family photos: family trips to the beach and Disney World; pictures of the Sievers’ two daughters playing dress-up, practicing martial arts, and showing off loose teeth. There also are plenty of photos of handguns and rifles, and people shooting handguns and rifles.

Mark Sievers’ attorney, Antonio Faga, declined to comment on the documents, saying he hadn’t seen which photos the State Attorney's Office released.

http://www.naplesnews.com/story/new...teresa-sievers-murder-investigation/89672130/

Most of what was released appears to be candid family photos: family trips to the beach and Disney World; pictures of the Sievers’ two daughters playing dress-up, practicing martial arts, and showing off loose teeth. There also are plenty of photos of handguns and rifles, and people shooting handguns and rifles.

Mark Sievers’ attorney, Antonio Faga, declined to comment on the documents, saying he hadn’t seen which photos the State Attorney's Office released.

Thank you for the link, Paulas88. More here, 2000 pages of pics being mentioned, wow:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32941339/thousands-of-pages-of-photos-released-in-sievers-murder-case

First I've heard of any docs being released! No one contacted, per usual procedure.

I'll call about this tomorrow. The only reason I knew about it now is because I received a text message asking me about them. Sorry!

First I've heard of any docs being released! No one contacted, per usual procedure.

I'll call about this tomorrow. The only reason I knew about it now is because I received a text message asking me about them. Sorry!

That's too bad. I didn't hear anything either until I saw Paulas' link. Not your fault beach!

On a side-note, I am really sad to see how Dr Siever's private life and that of her children are once again being publicized. Over and over again. I would not mind not seeing those pics. Honestly, I am tired of learning more about MS, than I care to know. Well, that's just me.

-Nin

That's too bad. I didn't hear anything either until I saw Paulas' link. Not your fault beach!

On a side-note, I am really sad to see how Dr Siever's private life and that of her children are once again being publicized. Over and over again. I would not mind not seeing those pics. Honestly, I am tired of learning more about MS, than I care to know. Well, that's just me.

-Nin

Agree. I want to know what was released before we start forking out hundreds of dollars because we wouldn't be posting pics of the kids anyway. And I would refuse publicly expose any "innocents" that may be dragged into this solely because Mark has pics on his phone. Furthermore, Teresa not only lost her life in a terrifyingly brutal manner, but also forced to surrender what she assumed was her privacy. I'm hesitant to expose her to any more scrutiny.

I'll look into it tomorrow and then we can decide.

Agree. I want to know what was released before we start forking out hundreds of dollars because we wouldn't be posting pics of the kids anyway. And I would refuse publicly expose any "innocents" that may be dragged into this solely because Mark has pics on his phone. Furthermore, Teresa not only lost her life in a terrifyingly brutal manner, but also forced to surrender what she assumed was her privacy. I'm hesitant to expose her to any more scrutiny.

I'll look into it tomorrow and then we can decide.

Words of wisdom beach - as always. :loveyou:

-Nin

Beach and NIN. I agree...there will be enough released through media that they think are 'important' for those interested n pictures. Media is showing full faces of the girls, which I think is very wrong. I go along with whatever is decided.

However, I do believe Defense knew what was released...other wise they would be making a big scene....and they simply said they dont know hat was released....to calm of an answer.

I hope the Judge denies MS request to keep on current attorneys. I see MS saying he was not represented properly as his attorneys are not DP and wants a mistrial. I do not trust MS.....night all...until tomorrow

The list of DP qualifications quite extensive. I found this 1 page an interesting read. http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/the...lified-criminal-defense-attorneys-in-florida/

Thanks Dale. After reading this, IMO, MS and defense do not think, do not believethat MS will go to trial with the DP hanging over him. Infact, MS does not think he will go to trial at all, that he will be released a free man. That is the reason he does not want any DP lawyer along with the fact he has cut some sort of money deal with these lawyers. At some point the Judge will 'add' a DP lawyer to the team, but goe now the trial has not started. I hope the Judge does not wait to long or the DP lawyer will ask for 'more time' to study the case and get caught up....delays delays. If he would appoint one now, no more delays, no more games.

Well we've all seen & heard of 'trials gone wrong' & a true murderer walking free. OJ Simpson is a good example as are many others. Watching too many true crime shows--they run together in my head now. Saw one last night, woman murdered her husband---she changed her story soooooo many times, finally took a plea THEN changed it again! The judge chewed her out good (of course her plea was void) & announced she would go on trial WHICH she knew they'd find her guilty. The judge said, in so many words, 'enough, no more games'.

I pray this judge for the Sievers case stops all this damn BS! No more games---why in hell would a judge allow anyone, obviously guilty or not guilty, attempt to manipulate the court in this way. Does the SAO not object---WHY aren't they in there jumping up & down? It's very clear what's going on here JMO.

IMO MS doesn''t want a death penalty certified attorney on his side because he knows he's going to be convicted and no matter what the judge says, MS' appeals will be screaming about how he didn't have death penalty qualified attorneys. IMO: Complete trick, and another of the endless examples of MS thinking he's smarter than everyone around him. I'm sure MS believes he's much smarter than those two lawyers he has............. but........

IMO MS doesn''t want a death penalty certified attorney on his side because he knows he's going to be convicted and no matter what the judge says, MS' appeals will be screaming about how he didn't have death penalty qualified attorneys. IMO: Complete trick, and another of the endless examples of MS thinking he's smarter than everyone around him. I'm sure MS believes he's much smarter than those two lawyers he has............. but........
If the State of Florida charges MS with the death penalty, MS will have representation by a DP certified attorney no matter what he wants.

If the State of Florida charges MS with the death penalty, MS will have representation by a DP certified attorney no matter what he wants.

Thanks Chelly, I figured that is what would happen. Since nothing is decided yet, I figured for now, the Judge is letting MS and team think they have their way...hence the giggle laugh. The team can stay, just add a DP lawyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meowmeowface143