Sievers Sidebar #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Mark did it once he stayed behind with the kids while with her family and not his. Jmo

Because Mark wasn't that close with them to feel that comfortable with congregating with them without Teresa being there. Jmo

So the you head home and me and the kids will stay behind; Really didn't fly with me in this case.

Also. Why not take the kids to Uncle Curtis wedding in your hometown? Hmmmmmm

So the dad solo on trips with the kids out of state was definitely a little fishy that it happens the weekend that your wife is murdered.

Btw. It wasn't even a weekend alone. She was murdered like 6 hrs after leaving him.

So he definitely didn't want to hang with her family that long.

Because he knew he would be flying home the next day. Jmo

He probably already knew all the flights that left on Monday before the family found out about the murder.

My 1st conversation with Mark after the Sunday night murder, late Tuesday or Wednesday mid-night, we spoke for about 20 minutes. He said that Teresa going back to Florida alone due to patients she had Monday morning, and that he and the girls were intending to go to NYC and see Time Square to take advantage of the mini trip up to the NorthEast, and then return to Florida in a couple of days on Tuesday or Wednesday.

FWIW

I will take my comment one step further and mods please delete if this is in any way inappropriate, because even I feel like it may be. But the reason I felt that this was relevant to the MS case is, the man looked just like him, I heard the phrase, "He is confident he will be cleared." and "...people say this about him or that about him and I say, but I was there when this happened, but I was there when that happened." I was really trying to mind my own business, and the women were quieter and I heard nothing they said, (except when I was leaving and walked by I thought I heard one call him Bob) but the man was clearly speaking those phrases in an open restaurant, seemingly not terribly concerned about privacy. Ok, that is all, and maybe it is not even related nor a bombshell.

My 1st conversation with Mark after the Sunday night murder, late Tuesday or Wednesday mid-night, we spoke for about 20 minutes. He said that Teresa going back to Florida alone due to patients she had Monday morning, and that he and the girls were intending to go to NYC and see Time Square to take advantage of the mini trip up to the NorthEast, and then return to Florida in a couple of days on Tuesday or Wednesday.

FWIW

Thanks Skinner.

So I guess he really didn't intend on doing all of those things that he told you about.

Because he was busy telling his mother on Sunday to not worry about the home alarm because Curtis has it covered.

So imo. Mark knew which flight he was catching that Monday.

Even before he sent Dr.P to the house to check on TS after she was 20 minutes late for work.

FWIW

Btw Skinner.

You told us before that you held an over the phone prayer session for Mark during a time before anyone knew (including you )of his involvement.

But hopefully you can talk some sense into Mark, for him to just fess up and avoid innocent people to have to testify and have their lives exposed on national television.

Btw.

If Mark says no deal.

Then atleast you know where your friend stands.

And then you can go from there.

Anyways good luck.

I'm just sorry that Mark did this to all of his friends and family as well as his wife and kids for the sake of several million dollars and a bachelor lifestyle.

Jmo.

Rest in Heaven Teresa.

Post deleted- already discussed.

He has been declared indigent

Just bringing forward page 6 and page 9 from NIN's link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVndoX1g4dTVtaDQ/view?usp=sharing

Page 6
attachment.php

Page 9
attachment.php

The Toyota is valued at $3,400 in the supporting document on page 21 and there is no value for his motorcycle listed as an asset on page 3. Not that I think it'd change his status, it just seems unprofessional.

ETA: Page 3 is dated 17 March 2017 (I assume that should be 2016), maybe the motorcycle has been sold.

Attachments

• MS Affidavit.jpg
    MS Affidavit.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 439
  • MS Indigent.jpg
    MS Indigent.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 436
Page six, MS is in fantasy land.

Sickening, just an evil, sick, psycho from hell.

What's up with the Sienna? Inquiring Sleuths want to know.

Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder what was found in van?!

How come no DP lawyer was listed? I would have thought one would be on board by now, or is this a stall tatic?

I read awhile back that David Brener wants to be on the case. I found this, on NBC news, but it was all typed in capital letters (sorry)
He has been arrested 3 times for domestic abuse :notgood: Sounds perfect for MS

Under Brener update:
A FORT MYERS ATTORNEY ACCUSED OF BEATING HIS OWN WIFE, NOW WANTS TO HELP DEFEND MARK SIEVERS.

NBC 2 CONFIRMED TODAY -- DAVID BRENER HAS REACHED OUT TO FAGA LAW GROUP. THEY ARE REPRESENTING SIEVERS.

INVESTIGATORS SAY MARK SEIVERS HIRED TWO MEN TO KILL HIS WIFE TERESA LAST YEAR IN THEIR BONITA SPRINGS HOME.

BRENER WAS ARRESTED THIS WEEK FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE.
HIS WIFE LEFT COURT YESTERDAY -- HER FACE COVERED IN BRUISES

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/newsscripts/x160929_nbc_5p.htm#BRENER

Here's little bit more of his disgusting past...

According to the police report, Shawn Brener said her husband started getting aggressive Saturday morning, making accusations and demanding information about her past. She said things escalated, and he tied her feet and hands together with duct tape.
She said her husband threatened to hit her with his firearm, continued hitting her in the face and urinated on her while she was unable to move on the floor.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33273096/defense-attorney-jailed-on-domestic-battery-charge

I read awhile back that David Brener wants to be on the case. I found this, on NBC news, but it was all typed in capital letters (sorry)
He has been arrested 3 times for domestic abuse :notgood: Sounds perfect for MS

Under Brener update:
A FORT MYERS ATTORNEY ACCUSED OF BEATING HIS OWN WIFE, NOW WANTS TO HELP DEFEND MARK SIEVERS.

NBC 2 CONFIRMED TODAY -- DAVID BRENER HAS REACHED OUT TO FAGA LAW GROUP. THEY ARE REPRESENTING SIEVERS.

INVESTIGATORS SAY MARK SEIVERS HIRED TWO MEN TO KILL HIS WIFE TERESA LAST YEAR IN THEIR BONITA SPRINGS HOME.

BRENER WAS ARRESTED THIS WEEK FOR DOMESTIC ABUSE.
HIS WIFE LEFT COURT YESTERDAY -- HER FACE COVERED IN BRUISES

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/newsscripts/x160929_nbc_5p.htm#BRENER

Here's little bit more of his disgusting past...

According to the police report, Shawn Brener said her husband started getting aggressive Saturday morning, making accusations and demanding information about her past. She said things escalated, and he tied her feet and hands together with duct tape.
She said her husband threatened to hit her with his firearm, continued hitting her in the face and urinated on her while she was unable to move on the floor.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/33273096/defense-attorney-jailed-on-domestic-battery-charge

Oh.My.God
What a peach of a guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang.....look at Mark's credit card balances......can you imagine the husband wife chats 're bills. :(

Oregonmama, I thought the same thing. Being used to the lifestyle he grew accustomed with, the fact that there was no TS income any more, and him figuring he'd get a windfall, I'm guessing he racked up a certain amount of that 58K of credit card debt after the murder. Obviously, I have no way to substantiate that but for a like him, I can see him doing just that.

I also notice that there's no accounting for the cash that was originally found in the safe. I'd guess he may have gone through that too.

Thank you!

Here is the pdf file of the motion. Check out page 9, the van - Toyota Sienna- is still in LCSO possession:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwVndoX1g4dTVtaDQ/view?usp=sharing

-Nin

Wonder what was found in van?!

How come no DP lawyer was listed? I would have thought one would be on board by now, or is this a stall tatic?

I've thought about this van a LOT. And why it has remained in custody.

My hunch is not so much what was found IN the van, but rather on the outside.....

such as fingerprints. I believe CWW and/or JR left fingerprints on that van. Most likely, CWW.

My hunch is not so much what was found IN the van, but rather on the outside.....

such as fingerprints. I believe CWW and/or JR left fingerprints on that van. Most likely, CWW.

That makes sense, I was thinking inside, but outside the van evidence makes sense! Thank you

Mods, please move this wherever it needs to be but I just wanted to touch base here because there are so many great sleuthers that have dedicated a lot of time to getting justice for this wonderful Doctor. I am asking any of you whether it be attorneys, lay people like me, law enforcement, doctors, if you have some time please visit the websleuth case of Jessica Boynton in Georgia. She is the wife of a LE Officer that was shot in the head, she does not remember how but the case was closed and deemed she tried to commit suicide although the doctor that saved her said there was no way it was attempted suicide. So very sad and seems that it has been swept under the rug, Help is truly needed in that case.. PLEASE

I wonder if this is why he changed his story about being outside while JRR committed the deed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer