Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If one reads carefully, one notices that the informer didn't say Hey, Caylee is here, go get her. otay?

Just proves we shouldn't jump to conclusions and malign LE. They are doing their job and have done it all along, contrary to Cindy's opinion.

August 15th, Ms Lying Casey was still behind bars the first time.

Ok. So you are saying that LE is justified in spending taxpayer dollars following up on tips of an alive Caylee when they have incontrovertible proof of her death? The defense would be laughed out of court if they tried that argument.
I understand why you re saying what you're saying, but incontrovertible proof is not necessary to obtaining a conviction and often, there is much, much less, in murder cases. The standard the prosecution needs to meet is that there is no "reasonable" doubt. Bottom line? Just because there's no video of a murder, or credible witnesses to a murder or a confession plus supporting evidence - all examples of "incontrovertible proof" doesn't mean the defendant is not guilty. I think, regardless of any searches for a live child LE is obligated to conduct in such a case as this, that the demeanor and conduct of the "mother", the multiple witnesses to the smell of death in the trunk of said mother's car, the hair banding indicating decomp, the air samples indicating the same, the abandoned vehicle that smelled of death and which "mom" left with her belongings inside, the discovery of substantial amounts of cholorform in the same car, "mom's" computer searches for choloroform, the fact that no one in the family has actively pursued their "leads" and have changed their story mulitple times regarding what happened to Caylee and why "mom" is not talking and/or lied, the fact that the family has failed to release a sketch of the nanny (remember Elizabeth's Smart's family? They did it when LE would not!), and their failure to release any specific tips to the public ("talk to my lawyer who won't talk about the case!").... there can be no "reasonable" doubt.

My apologies I was looking at this http://www.wftv.com/news/17507311/detail.html and it was posted at 5:25 today and updated at 6:12 and had no mention of the Aug 15 date.

Also this http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/09/18/house-swarmed-by-police-in-caylee-anthony-investigation/ It said "Here is what WFTV is reporting right now" and it also had todays date with no mention of Aug 15th.

Shame on me for believing the news.....LOL

Could it be a typo as far as the date? It was even on the news this evening on TV and usually they wouldn't bring up a story almost a month old. That is just bizarre to me.

Oh, and talk about hinky...this is a quote from the story.

Deputies said they were checking out an anonymous tip and they said the only way to get to the bottom of it was to go to the house in question

Utterly hinkifying...

Alright, maybe someone has already made this connection as I have many more pages to read. Ya know, when I watched the video and saw the map, I saw Deltona and it jumped out at me. I believe that was where George was heading to check out some people (I recall he was heading to both Sanford and Deltona). Being from California, I had never heard of these before, which is why they stayed with me. Now I see it again on the map tied in with this and when I went to whitepages.com, I see that the Tuppers are from Deltona. Do I smell the A's behind this or what?

Could it be a typo as far as the date? It was even on the news this evening on TV and usually they wouldn't bring up a story almost a month old. That is just bizarre to me.

I actually emailed the third website with the Aug 15th date and asked if that was the correct date. Waiting for a reply. With Sept. 15th just being this last Monday, I'm thinking it may be........????

BTW how do I get that blue box when I do a quote? OOPS nevermind it did it this time!!

Alright, maybe someone has already made this connection as I have many more pages to read. Ya know, when I watched the video and saw the map, I saw Deltona and it jumped out at me. I believe that was where George was heading to check out some people (I recall he was heading to both Sanford and Deltona). Being from California, I had never heard of these before, which is why they stayed with me. Now I see it again on the map tied in with this and when I went to whitepages.com, I see that the Tuppers are from Deltona. Do I smell the A's behind this or what?

Great memory~!~ I totally forgot about that. I wouldn't put it passed them at this point. If this truly is something that happened in August, then I truly believe that there is something very fishy going on. Like I said, the news is pretty much right up to date and I cannot see why this would be reported several weeks later unless they were somehow instructed to. I don't know, just thinking out loud.

She did wipe her nose--all over her face! I enlarged the pic and couldn't believe what I could see in her nose. Why did the parents choose to provide that picture?
By the way, I think she looks a whole lot older than Caylee Anthony. Any one know how old the "kaylee" with a "K" girl is?

I think they said she is 4

WFTV gave no date in their story. So it did appear to have just happened.
Shame on them.

YES SHAME ON THEM!!! I looked for a date becasue I suspected this happened a while back but they made it sound as if it just happened. I think the media is grasping at straws to have new stories at this point.

Wait a minute you guys are tellign me this story about LE busting into a home thinking caylee was there is old????/

Anyone remember Farmer's Branch, TX?
Cindy claimed that there had been a reported sighting of Caylee there. This was about the same time that TM from TES was looking real rung out on TV.

Something I noticed that seemed a little funny today when I was checking my bank account online, after making a payment to our AT&T wireless bill.. my account says 'AT&T Farmers Branch, TX US'... wonder if that's where she came up with that location from?

Anyone remember Farmer's Branch, TX?
Cindy claimed that there had been a reported sighting of Caylee there. This was about the same time that TM from TES was looking real rung out on TV.

Something I noticed that seemed a little funny today when I was checking my bank account online, after making a payment to our AT&T wireless bill.. my account says 'AT&T Farmers Branch, TX US'... wonder if that's where she came up with that location from?

That is interesting - Casey does like to weave in bits and pieces of information she comes across, so she could very well have been behind that somehow!

I live near San Diego, CA. Boy the search for Caylee goes far and wide. My girlfriend said that she saw 2 posters in a car wash/gas station in Encinitas CA with a picture of Caylee and mentioning ZG on the poster saying she was seen in that car wash and to be on the lookout for her. There was a flyer by the cash register and on the window. My friend said there was a date on the poster but she didn't remember it. She is going to go back there in a few days and will check the date. I think the chances are nil that it was really Caylee but it is about 30 to 45 minutes from the mexican border. The Anthony's can rest assured that people are looking all over the country for this child.

Thank you for your post, please keep us informed of the date. HMMMM interesting that YM and FBI are visiting LP in California. Maybe there is a good lead other than the military guy.
Nice to know there is flyers all the way out there.

I live near San Diego, CA. Boy the search for Caylee goes far and wide. My girlfriend said that she saw 2 posters in a car wash/gas station in Encinitas CA with a picture of Caylee and mentioning ZG on the poster saying she was seen in that car wash and to be on the lookout for her. There was a flyer by the cash register and on the window. My friend said there was a date on the poster but she didn't remember it. She is going to go back there in a few days and will check the date. I think the chances are nil that it was really Caylee but it is about 30 to 45 minutes from the mexican border. The Anthony's can rest assured that people are looking all over the country for this child.

Is this the tip they were speaking about on Nancy Grace last night? Not the tip where the cops swarmed the house in the middle of the night, but there was another tip indicating Caylee was at a gas station.. The real little gir's father was on Nancy Grace last night, and said that two hours after he left the gas station, the cops were at his house (the individual was smart and took down his tags).. He said that the cops were so professional and he was aware of his daughters resemblance to Caylee..Not sure if it's the same tip..Hoping not, honestly.. The more tips of a live Caylee, the better I feel!

Is this the tip they were speaking about on Nancy Grace last night? Not the tip where the cops swarmed the house in the middle of the night, but there was another tip indicating Caylee was at a gas station.. The real little gir's father was on Nancy Grace last night, and said that two hours after he left the gas station, the cops were at his house (the individual was smart and took down his tags).. He said that the cops were so professional and he was aware of his daughters resemblance to Caylee..Not sure if it's the same tip..Hoping not, honestly.. The more tips of a live Caylee, the better I feel!

My husband kept trying to talk to me when this was on, lol! but did the other father say when this happened? I think he said they lived about 40 miles from the A's?

There have been quite a few tips coming in from Florida the past week or so. Not sure what the outcome has been but they have come in and have been passed to LE. This could be one of them.

Thank you for your post, please keep us informed of the date. HMMMM interesting that YM and FBI are visiting LP in California. Maybe there is a good lead other than the military guy.
Nice to know there is flyers all the way out there.

Apparently the femal BH (name witheld) got quite close with Casey while she was assigned to that detail and the Feds wish to speak to her about that. Prior to that meeting, she retained counsel and is refusing to speak to them without full immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895