Sightings/ Tips -Caylee Lookalikes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much. Look at how fat her arms are. Caylee's arms are much thinner. Don't get me wrong, I was a chubby little baby, I'm just sayin.

Anybody able to do a side by side comparison from a still shot taken while she was reading the book at the nursing home?

Doesn't look like Caylee to me. Maybe they'll release more pics. I'd like to see the ones they claim could be Casey too.

The FBI is looking into the Tenn. sighting? The same FBI that supposedly has conclusive proof that Caylee is dead?

interesting to note that RM article in globe mentioned he was told caylee's father was named "brandon" or something and when he returned home to Tennessee KC found out she was pregnant....

More on the foot - http://www.timesdaily.com/article/2...e=Police_look_for_origin_of_foot_found_by_dog

snip The chief said anyone who knows anything about the remains or about a missing child or small adult that has not been reported is asked to contact Shoals Area CrimeStoppers at 386-8685 or any local law enforcement agency. snip

I'm thinking the phrasing "small adult" rules out Caylee - she's way too little.

This is a gruesome find though - gives me chills.

The FBI is looking into the Tenn. sighting? The same FBI that supposedly has conclusive proof that Caylee is dead?

This sighting was apparently in July sometime. It's just on the news today so not sure what the significance is.

interesting to note that RM article in globe mentioned he was told caylee's father was named "brandon" or something and when he returned home to Tennessee KC found out she was pregnant....

I think it's on the Exit13 thread, but I thought he said that her friends thought it was a one night stand that he left and she was pregnant.

Does anyone have channel 9. Someone on another board said they were just watching it and there was a sighting of Caylee possibly in TN in a McDonalds. The poster said it looked a lot like her. Just wondering if anyone is watching it.

I must be invisible, I swear! I had posted the link above you asking the same thing about Tenn. :(

I've not gone to the links, but from the pics posted here, doesn't the woman look larger than KC? KC is pretty skinny and tiny.

I've not gone to the links, but from the pics posted here, doesn't the woman look larger than KC? KC is pretty skinny and tiny.

No, that woman is not supposed to be KC. The woman thought to be KC was not pictured. There were three of them....

OH ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. Well, I wish the pics were a little clearer............its hard to tell anything about them.

ETA: Should have read the story first.

OH ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. Well, I wish the pics were a little clearer............its hard to tell anything about them.

Yeah I know....But someone else had a good thought on the bangs...If Caylee has bangs then there is no way to hide those...Also, I think the hairline is all wrong and the child does look a bit too young/chubby (more like a 2 year old.)

More on the foot - http://www.timesdaily.com/article/2...e=Police_look_for_origin_of_foot_found_by_dog

snip The chief said anyone who knows anything about the remains or about a missing child or small adult that has not been reported is asked to contact Shoals Area CrimeStoppers at 386-8685 or any local law enforcement agency. snip

I'm thinking the phrasing "small adult" rules out Caylee - she's way too little.

This is a gruesome find though - gives me chills.

Also says that an Ortho- surgeon confirmed it was a child's foot.

Not so much. Look at how fat her arms are. Caylee's arms are much thinner. Don't get me wrong, I was a chubby little baby, I'm just sayin.

Anybody able to do a side by side comparison from a still shot taken while she was reading the book at the nursing home?
I agree... she looks shorter, and chubbier. And younger. The hair could have been cut, but it just doesnt look like her. Why isnt "Casey" in any of the shots.

Yeah I know....But someone else had a good thought on the bangs...If Caylee has bangs then there is no way to hide those...Also, I think the hairline is all wrong and the child does look a bit too young/chubby (more like a 2 year old.)

I hope someone does a side by side with the nursing home pictures, because the hairline in that picture has the same thin spots on the sides of her forehead as in these security pictures. It is also not that hard to make bangs "disappear" by using hair gels, we used to have to do it all the time for dance recitals when my daughter was around 3 and 4 years old.

I hope someone does a side by side with the nursing home pictures, because the hairline in that picture has the same thin spots on the sides of her forehead as in these security pictures. It is also not that hard to make bangs "disappear" by using hair gels, we used to have to do it all the time for dance recitals when my daughter was around 3 and 4 years old.

Or even with a barrette, I know its hard to tell from the photo, but the bangs could be pulled back with a barrette. I did that with my 2 yr old when we were trying to grow her bangs out, to keep them out of her eyes. Or bobby pins, those would be even harder to see.

Does anyone think the lady she is with kind of looks like the lady that is on the beach with them or is this lady larger? Go to thread page 16 under official documents, images audio and video page 6 post #136 Caylee 5.jpg, just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored