Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chilly,

I was thinking that also but it could be a "lawn bag".

I bought a roll of 200 trash bags at Cosco over a year ago & I've hardly put a dent in it.

I only use them for yard waste & such as they're too big for my kitchen waste basket.

George did have a shed & maybe he uses seperate bags for his lawn clippings.

George was going to mow his lawn on June 24th & thats when he noticed that his shed was broken into & his gas cans were gone...Maybe somebody took a bag too.

You could be right, Boston. A box of lawn bags could last an entire season, plus they are larger and stronger than regular trash bags. I doubt if one was taken at the time the gas cans were stolen though. Casey dumped Caylee's body long before the 24th.

If it is her ( which I imagine it is ), she's not "home"...she is dead. How does that make everyone so happy? I don't get it. At any rate, enough for me. As for media reports that can't get much of anything straight. I have heard she was off the road 10, 20, 30 - 60 feet. But then the blue tent LE had up is only what looks to be 6 feet off the road.
OK, you're right. Caylee is dead, and likely has been. I'll be un-PC-ish enough to admit that for me, today is more about nailing her mother's butt to the wall. Hopefully making an appointment with Ol Sparky for Casey will be the next big thing.

I'm just cold-blooded enough to want that witch to pay.

From Day 31, really, I haven't worried about Caylee. She is where no wicked mother and crazy family can hurt her anymore. Is that pragmatic enough for you? (Goll, I do feel rather cold admitting it, but it's true)

I think George is lying. Simple as that.

They did not get the decomp out of the carpet and it kept permeating in the heat so it baked in to make it even worse, imo. The smell was there from the minute her body was moved.

I think he's lying too - The entire gas can/shed story is bogus.

I think the trunk did smell on June 24th (9 days of decomp in the hot FLA sun)

Thats the reason KC tried to keep GA away from the trunk. Not because of the Gas Cans like GA wants us to believe.

Also, why would he file a Police report if he knew that Casey had stolen gas in the past. He never mentioned this in the report.

One last thing.....Somebody drove KC from her home to the amscott parking lot around 11:30am on June 27th

George is home at that time.

She had frozen food from the house when Tony picked her up at 11:30 & her car was spotted in the parking lot at 7am

If it is her ( which I imagine it is ), she's not "home"...she is dead. How does that make everyone so happy? I don't get it. At any rate, enough for me. As for media reports that can't get much of anything straight. I have heard she was off the road 10, 20, 30 - 60 feet. But then the blue tent LE had up is only what looks to be 6 feet off the road.

She is 'home' means her remains have been found. Happy about that? That sounds like Anthony speak. No one, and I'm going out on a limb here and saying I believe I speak for everyone on this site. no one is happy Caylee is dead. NO ONE. What you take as happiness is relief that she has been found, and can now be, respectfully and finally, laid to rest.

The areas that could be searched were searched. I suppose there is an upside to the way Casey disposed of the body. It sounds as if all the remains have been found, unlike the cases of Laci Peterson or Lori Hacking in which the families only had partial remains to bury. I'm sure it still haunts Sharon Rocha, wondering where Laci's head is and wishing that Laci had arms to hold Conner's body in her casket.

I understand the area was flooded for quite a while. I also understand that is why that area couldn't be searched throughly.

I have been sleuthing since Natalee.. just never really posted. Caylee has taken my heart and ruled my life.. like many of us here.

Yes.... I bet Sharon Rocha angonizes over her daughters head... that is also a very sad case. And for SP to do that on Christmas eve.... how cold and sadastic.... I am glad he is where he is. He and KC are very much the same person.... sociopaths in the true form.

I think you hit something there. Hidden Oaks is the elementary school right across from the crime scene and KC used to hang in the woods right there from what neighbors said.

Yep,yep,yep! That's what I thought. Why, WHY didn't they search there back in July when her sweet little body was still in tact!

Reporter in front of the Anthony home says that the man who discovered the remains spoke to people initially, saying that there was duct tape on the skull, but the reporter says OCSO will not confirm that.

The reporter also says that detectives are in the house, the shed, and in the backyard. They're showing detectives going into the house right now. They're putting gloves on and I saw one taking a picture of something in the doorway.

I saw Yuri putting on rubber gloves before he directed the photo be taken (of the missing Caylee pix on door it looked to me but why?) & then they all went inside.

You could be right, Boston. A box of lawn bags could last an entire season, plus they are larger and stronger than regular trash bags. I doubt if one was taken at the time the gas cans were stolen though. Casey dumped Caylee's body long before the 24th.

This is exactly what has me so suspicious of George.

When George confronted KC about the gas cans on the 24th I believe that Caylee was already in & out of the trunk.

How could he not have noticed any odor. He said he was standing right next to the bumper when KC opened the trunk & gave him the gas cans.

I think it was either June 25th or 26th (not sure) that KC was telling people that she had run over a squirrel or that a squirrel had died in her car.

Did the trunk go from not smelling at all to an overpowering odor overnight?

No matter how I look at it I find that George is either Lying to LE or he knew about the decomp odor on June 24th.

On the other hand...if LE found something in the bag, something significant enough to get a search warrant so quickly, it could be big. I am thinking maybe it was something of KC's...piece of jewelry or something that fell from her into the bag....she had to have left part of herself somewhere on that baby.

so many emotions....

Or maybe a blackjack phone even.

I told my husband about where the remains where found. He tells me " Like in your dream." I have had so many dreams about Caylee- I went back to see what I had posted. I'm crying all over again. In my dream she was real close to where people were walking. They kept walking by her. What I posted is below.

11-04-2008, 09:40 AM
alwaysonmymind
I wear shiny shirts. Join Date: Sep 2008

I had another dream. This time I was "seeing" from Caylees view. She is underwater very near the bank in shallow water. She can see people walking and an ATV drove by very close. The feeling I had in this dream was one of expectation. Caylee expects to be found.

I'm praying she is not dissappointed.

If it's true that this is an area that kc used to party at then there's no way they can blame this on the "elusive babysitter" as how would she know to go there??? Me thinks a plea may be in the making.

I am haunted by what the child must have endured, hope that it was fast for her, hope that she really has been dead this whole time, not suffering somewhere for a period then moved there. And have resigned myself to the fact that likely her killer will not get the sentence that they so rightly deserve.

I only keep reading news and waiting for answers in the hope to discover that it was at least fast and painless for her. I hope we as a community didn't miss an opportunity to save her. I hope that the justice system actually does what they should. That is what bothers me tonight.

Personally, for me, if there were no items in the bag except the body, that would be a sign to me that casey herself did not dispose of the body. (Although I do believe that casey killed her, not to confuse the issue.)
Mothers that kill are almost notoriuos for wrapping the body, dressing the body, styling the hair, leaving toys, trinkets, items with the body. They are not notorious for leaving them naked and with no personal items.
I thought that finding the body would answer so many questions and I still think that later on, it will. But at the moment, it has only served to confuse me worse.

Yep,yep,yep! That's what I thought. Why, WHY didn't they search there back in July when her sweet little body was still in tact!

TM said they tried but it was under water both times they visited the area, in fact he said they lost an atv in the water...that is when they called off the search for fear of having a horse step on her remains (unseen because it would be under water) and have it destroyed or pushed down in to the mud.

Atty on Fox said if Baez is smart he'll go into court tomorrow morning with a guilty plea before States attorney has a chance to put the DP back on the table.

I am only going to say this one time and then GRRRRR.
Do not discuss each other.
Discuss the case.
A lot going on today.

Atty on Fox said if Baez is smart he'll go into court tomorrow morning with a guilty plea before States attorney has a chance to put the DP back on the table.
I do not think that will happen.

One last thing.....Somebody drove KC from her home to the amscott parking lot around 11:30am on June 27th

George is home at that time.

She had frozen food from the house when Tony picked her up at 11:30 & her car was spotted in the parking lot at 7am

snipped

She had to get a ride both ways?

I made a drink. Its in a pink glass. With a pink straw.

=/

Tonight calls for a strong martini, unfortunately I'm all out of the mixin's. My dear SO did bring home the largest bottle of wine he could find, though. Let's hope it helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member