Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully there will be fingerprints on the duct tape or the bag. There would be no way to squirm out of anything or blame Zanny the nanny. I agree, that bag was not there.. someone placed it there to be found. I just wonder who?
The timing is a little suspect. JMSMO
That is just my suspicious mind working/
First this workman goes in there to relieve himself, now we have men working on something and digging... so which is it?

OMG - SUBURBAN DRIVE

I about fell of my chair when I read this - remember in teh last doc dump (Thanksgiving timeframe) they had 5 reports of people seraching on Suburban Drive and they found a dug up area...

I latched onto this at that time and thought it was VERY unusual.

Wow...

What station has video of the house?

What was Mallory doing there? Did Lee send her there for some reason? I'm so glad the GPs are not home right now to dump any evidence!

The fact that LE has locked down the A's home as a potential crime scene tells a lot about who they believe the remains are. They wouldn't take that action unless they were pretty sure.

One way to tell whether it was a boy or a girl could be if there was a dress with the remains or by the length of the hair since it takes longer for hair to decompose.

Anthony's plane will be in at 4pm per ch. 9

WFTV reporting neighbors have called in to say it was Mallory in the house and she has been taking care of the family pets while the A's have been away.

back of the house is being guarded by LE too

LE is revved up now
time for the sh.. to hit the fan

finally

press is now reporting and playing jail interview where Krazy says Caylee is not far from home

YIKES
pwned

They just replayed the jailhouse video of Casey's statement to her parents that she knew she was near and we can see how her voice betrays her.

Did Lee send M over for alittle recon? Too bad she is now going to be looked at as suspect. I was really hoping Lee was seperating from the family in order to heal. Where is Lee thread should be a hot tamale right now.

What station has video of the house?

What was Mallory doing there? Did Lee send her there for some reason? I'm so glad the GPs are not home right now to dump any evidence!
yep funny how things work out
They're too far away to tamper with anything!!

OMG they just played the tape of KC saying to CA and GA "She is close, very close. I can't feel it" Kathi B. said she got chills when she heard that. The remains are right behind the Anthony's house.

The OCSO has a deputy at the house in the front and also one sitting in the backyard so no one sneaks in at all.

In looking at Google Earth, I see this all would have been so easy for Casey to execute from the Anthony house. It would only have taken her a few minutes.

All she had to do on leaving the Anthony driveway was to make a right-hand turn, go to the end of Hopespring, make a right onto Suburban Drive, drive a few streets to the end of Suburban, get out and bury the body.

She didn't exactly knock herself out, did she?

Oh Sweet Jesus... Hold Tight to Little Angel CAYLEE !!!

Tears, Tears, and more tears... Sadness... but yet
at the same time... some kind of peace that ......
this sad story can now draw closer to TRUE JUSTICE FOR
LITTLE ANGEL ~~~ CAYLEE ~~~....................
My heart and mind are just so filled with pain... and sadness
trying to imagine...
George & Cindy....
and I can NOT help but wonder......
what in the world is KC THINKING>>> NOW ! ! ! ?

Sweet Jesus ..... Thank You for
helping to Comfort all the Loved Ones of Little Angel CAYLEE ! ! !
Helping to Comfort.... Tim Miller... LP and
ALL the tons of SEARCHERS>>.. and all the
Web Sleuths... people who have been trying to bring this
Little Angel CAYLEE to the proper resting place...
We Know Her Precious Little Soul is already In Heaven...
but her earthly body can be soon put to REST....
with Dignity !
Thank You Jesus !

God Bless !
jjgram

Will there be a new trial date set do to this new discovery. I can picture JB running through the halls of the courthouse like a squirle with its tail between its legs.

Trial has been delayed until March - per the Sentinal today

Legal talking head on Ch 9 said that they will be looking particularly for anything in the garbage bag that was not indicated as having been given to the nanny to squelch the nanny did it theory.

Also, IMO Mallory did look preg to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487