Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After so many months, I am numb. Complete burn out. There are no tears from me, I wish there were. but there aren't.

According to Headline News, it was workers attemoting to update the fire hydrant system and they were digging in the area when they found the bag.

casey and family notified.

Tes had previously searched the area, but it was underwater at the time.

Rush put on ID and forensics.

Trying to find out if there are dentals for Caylee, to speed ID.

IMPORTANT POINT: WORKERS WERE DIGGING WHEN BAG WAS FOUND.

I always new this day would come, but I feel so sick and depressed now. If she is dressed I wonder why KC made the statement " that haven't even found her clothes yet"?
I feel really sad for the A's. As for KC I hope she watched this on the news and someone will give us how she reacted, just like they did when they did when she watched when they found something in the River. She makes me so furious, she better come clean now or they need to put the DP back on the table. Rest in Peace sweet Caylee!

Mallory going in the A home just gave me flashbacks of the Ramsey case. Thank goodness Deputies were there!

It's ironic that she was found after Jose and the Anthony's media blitz, continuing to say she is alive. Caylee has shown herself, so they can stop lying.

Wow Zoey, I was thinking the same thing. As bad as I DO feel for Cindy and George, I know they are going to spin this around just like everything else. Casey could not have done this, watch.

Now the story will be: Zanny did it.

News says LE should be returning with search warrant.

Secured Anthony house and kicked Mallory out.

I wonder what airlines they are on.....we fly Jetblue to LA because it's normally cheaper and we can get a direct flight....they have Direct TV on their planes. So it's possible they could know already.

CA knows, she texted ch. 9 from the plane, saying Allen said not confirmed.

I wonder what airlines they are on.....we fly Jetblue to LA because it's normally cheaper and we can get a direct flight....they have Direct TV on their planes. So it's possible they could know already.

It shouldn't be too hard to find the airline they're coming in on. No doubt there's already legions of reporters and security people there waiting.

That was pretty intense watching LE at Anthony's house. IMO, it's being treated as a crime scene. FWIW, I don't think anyone was home when Mallory went in. Looks like Melich and Allen are there.

I am among those that believe this bag was placed in this area recently. I think someone wanted the remains to be found. Either way......thank God and if this is Caylee it is a miracle and Godspeed to the forensic testers in this case.

I am on this ship as well. That area was searched, more than once. IMO the bag was dumped there recently, and I find it very interesting that it happened while the Anthony's were out of town. Who had access to their house?

That bag has NOT been sitting out there. SOMEONE knew where that was and took it to where it could be found. I believe it was in an abandoned house somewhere. (why? I have no idea)

That bag did not sit there all that time and it would have been torn all up if the dogs/coons drug it there. SOMEONE made it happen and I thank them for it.

hey where was that area that ga was always by looking at ? wasnt it that chickasaw place ?

:mad:I always new this day would come, but I feel so sick and depressed now. If she is dressed I wonder why KC made the statement " that haven't even found her clothes yet"?
I feel really sad for the A's. As for KC I hope she watched this on the news and someone will give us how she reacted, just like they did when they did when she watched when they found something in the River. She makes me so furious, she better come clean now or they need to put the DP back on the table. Rest in Peace sweet Caylee!

Discussing with discovery of body, with bag and duct tape and whatever else we don't know about, there may be another search of home looking for items which are consistent with what has been found today.

(It was more of a flying-blind search done before)

police are at anthony home, a woman pulled in to driveway, lee let her in then the police took her out and appear to be securing the home.

I want to see C & G when they arrive home, see if they try to look in back yard. I was going to e-mail a media station to tell them to notice where they go first, can't find an e-mail link.

Ive lit a candle and said a prayer for Caylee , thank you god !!!

One of the few true statements KC made "I feel that she is very close" (my words).

NG saying that the forensics could be within hours. DNA could be in by the end of the day. Dentals would be immediate.

PLEASE DEAR LORD, LET CAYLEE HAVE HAD DENTAL WORK.

Sources saying this is Caylee, not official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille