Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give thanks to your higher power today. We are blessed to give our little brown eyed girl a proper memorial. Is'nt this what we wanted? YES! Hooray ! The A's cannot stop the masses from gathering together today to give thanks. All our soilder angels in heaven made this discovery at just the right moment. There are no coincidenses in life. Than all WB members for their constant caring. Bless all who tried to find her.

Remember when someone asked Casey if she was running down Chickasaw? I'd like to know where on Chickasaw that was.

I just don't see how it couldn't be Caylee :( If it is another child, what in the WORLD is going on in that neighborhood???

I'm impressed that this is in an area that was under great scrutiny by WS'ers.

edit: some of you may want to consider joining an academy.

I am among those that believe this bag was placed in this area recently. I think someone wanted the remains to be found. Either way......thank God and if this is Caylee it is a miracle and Godspeed to the forensic testers in this case.

Remember when someone asked Casey if she was running down Chickasaw? I'd like to know where on Chickasaw that was.

I just don't see how it couldn't be Caylee :( If it is another child, what in the WORLD is going on in that neighborhood???

LE securing A house....told LA gf to get out
may be a crime scene if A's haven't got rid of all evidence

karma....:rolleyes:

Wow Zoey, I was thinking the same thing. As bad as I DO feel for Cindy and George, I know they are going to spin this around just like everything else. Casey could not have done this, watch.

The A's will STILL say that Casey didn't do it - what are the FBI going to look for? Other than who this child is - if there is chloroform in the bones - does chloroform absorb? My guess it would depend on how much was used - they would also look at the skull and for any abnormalities

I'd like to know if chloroform gets absorbed into the bones and not just the flesh (I'm still shipping orders right now, I do want to research it if anyone knows.....)

police are at anthony home, a woman pulled in to driveway, then the police took her out and appear to be securing the home.

That hair in the trunk will now be a huge player.

I can't believe this moment, this feeling. This is the day we have all wondered about. It came.

I can't believe it. I'm crying. So relieved and shocked. I never thought they'd find her, after Tim said so.

John Allen walking up to house.

Mallory going in house w/ investigator. They took her license.....

Asked her to get out of house
I have it live but keep getting bumped.

You know what? I never even flinched at any of the previous discoveries...but I truly think that this is it.

I hope so...she needs a proper burial...

They have not definitively proven that it is her! No offense, but this is not a time for celebration, this is a very sorrowful time, if it is in fact Caylee. Justice will come, but if this is her, we should be focusing more now on the sadness of a childs death, and her disposal as trash. Please remember, whether it is Caylee or not, a child has died.

Dr. Baden was just saying that before the days of DNA, what they have now would have been more then enough for a positive id. Now they just need to wait a few days on DNA for formal confirmation. But the way they are phrasing it, it seems they are absolutely positive that they have found Caylee.

Very very sad.

I would think if there is hair in the bag, that could be checked for drugs. Also maybe the clothing. This is so sad, but I am really glad she was found.

A reporter saying Lee Anthony has been notified but the Anthony's are airborn, not landing for a couple more hours, and do not know yet.:confused: MSNBC Says when LE was asked if clothing was in the bag, the officer would not comment.

I wonder what airlines they are on.....we fly Jetblue to LA because it's normally cheaper and we can get a direct flight....they have Direct TV on their planes. So it's possible they could know already.

I can't even begin to describe my emotions as I watch the live coverage of the discovery of this little body. As a mother of two, expecting my third child, I am just begging God that they have finally found poor little Caylee. It has brought the realization of how angry I am at KC for everything she has put everyone in her life through. For all of her lies, for her partying and her frivilous behavior during the months that her innocent baby has been slowly rotting away in a garbage bag like a piece of trash. If justice prevails, she won't get away with this!

If it's remains (skull, etc) how would they know so quickly that it's a girl? I wonder if there are other items in the bag, perhaps girls clothing?

Just wondering...

Male skulls have a more prominent brow ridge while female skulls are smoother. Also, there are differences between male and female pelvic bones.

Mallory has departed A house as Sheriffs won't let her stay in there.

It is potentially a crime scene and being treated differently per the discovery.

Mallory just left the A's house after talking with Det. Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members