Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geraldo: "We now have a forensic treasure trove of evidence" and will be able to put this together very easily. How she was killed, by whom, and when. As well as when the body was placed in the location.

AREAREMAINSFOUND.jpg

This picture makes me so upset they did not do a grid search starting from the family house as soon as she was known to be missing. I know they said they didn't have a starting point, but I always felt the house and Sawgrass were as good as any to do an organized grid based search from.

Tim M on phone with ch. 9- says no other missing kids in this area, and certainly no other missing kids within 3/10 of a mile from Anthony's home.

Ch. 9 says neighbors said KC's used to party in those woods with friends.

In looking at Google Earth, I see this all would have been so easy for Casey to execute from the Anthony house. It would only have taken her a few minutes.

All she had to do on leaving the Anthony driveway was to make a right-hand turn, go to the end of Hopespring, make a right onto Suburban Drive, drive a few streets to the end of Suburban, get out and bury the body.

She didn't exactly knock herself out, did she?

She did disapear for a short time with the neighbor's shovel and then bring it back right away, didn't she? The day she backed her car into the garage??

Yes Tim, Caylee was found in gods time

Thank you God! Please let there be enough evidence on that little body to get a conviction and to bring all the lies to the light! KC your day is rapidly coming!

Well this will support the shovel borrowed from the neighbor - if this is Caylee a couple minutes is all she would have needed

I just cannot believe it. I really want that sweet baby put to rest. I want KC to get the DEATH PENALTY!

Nope...I was thinking the same thing. I mean, they are already saying it isn't her. When will they believe it could be her? And will they really give her the memorial she deserves or continue to deny?

They have to accept it after the DNA tests. Otherwise this will continue to be a horror show and continued disregard for Caylee as she stays at the medical examiner as an unclaimed body. I have very low expectations for the Anthony family, but even they couldn't do that post DNA results. It makes me ill to think about.

In my heart, I know this is Caylee, and I knew something BIG had happened when I came here today and had trouble getting on the boards. I began to have chills, and burst in to tears, sobbing "They have finally found you baby". R.i.P sweet baby CAYLEE, you will forever be in my heart.

Is it just my memory or did i read in TonE's interview that when KC ran out gas the first time her car was parked on Suburban drive when he took her back with the gas cans???

Tim says all Caylees remains are in the bag

I'm actually in tears. I knew she was dead all along, but to find her in a bag like garbage OMG my poor heart is breaking.

Where are Cindy and George???

and I'm a real politics junkie but I don't CARE right now about the selling of the Illinois senate seat! I want Caylee coverage non-stop!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Egads, officials are trying to set up a way to get the kids out of the school... there is no other way out from the school, I guess.

LE in the backyard....at the shed.....

Is it just my memory or did i read in TonE's interview that when KC ran out gas the first time her car was parked on Suburban drive when he took her back with the gas cans???

My guess would be that she left the vehicle running while she went into the woods.

Not sure if this was reported here or not, the boards is slow!!!But according to a local radio station the girl there spoke with Padilla this morning and told her that he spoke with the FBI and this is def. Caylee. She also said that Tim Miller has also said this was Def. Caylee.According to local TV the FBI has said it is female, it is the correct wieght and the decomp is the correct decomp for a 6 month old decomposing body. Leading to this most likely being Caylee.Also according to the news the worker was digging in that spot and came acrosss the bag in the hole he was digging and when he pulled it out the skull fell out of it, it had duct tape wrapped around it.Sounds like she was covering her screams to me, so much for all of our thoughts that she used chloroform to provide a peaceful death to he child as she murdered her. ( hypothetically because she is supposed to be ahem... innocent until proven guilty.Found less than 1/4 mile from the house.... "I feel she is close to home Mom"

I once had to bury my hampster babies. I placed them together in two ziplock freezer bags and buried them in my yard about a foot underground. A week later, they had been dug up by an animal. The bags were intact, (I couldn't bear to check) but I believe the hampster remains hadnt been eaten. However, the dirt was displaced and the bag was just laying there...it kinda freaked me out. I just wanted to throw this out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487