Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AREAREMAINSFOUND.jpg

Isn't this exactly where Kiomarie said she thought Casey would have put Caylee's body? I know I read that in the docs.

Dr G will examine her remains apparently

Florida Dept of Law enforcement say weather is bad, previously area was flooded, sending remains to lab. FBI has instructed lab people it's top priority, lab will have to work through weekend if need be. Investigation will continue, Lab work, DNA, crime scene...they may be there all night. Attny's office has told them not to discuss info w/press. Remains were 45 -60' back in woods.

My heart hurts so much...........not that Caylee is dead, but the fact that she was thrown away like a piece of garbage. Rest in Peace our little angel......You will forever be in all of our hearts.......

sheriff said worker "poked his probe into the ground" and found her then. It was under water, maybe thats why it wasnt searched proper. I need a drink.

Surely that is rumor? Duck tape would have been attached to the skin and when the body decomposed would have come off. There hasn't been time for testing to determine that.

The Discovery blog is reporting the same thing. I didn't read that as a couple of inch piece that would have covered the mouth, but more like wrapped around, which would still be with the remains.

Someone else asked if the duct tape means she was alive when put in the trunk, I don't think it means that at all. It could have been put there in the house, or even after she died if she was attempting to stage something.

The Discovery blog also says the bag and tape are being compared to bags and tape found in the car. If that is true, she is done for.

Sheriff Beary confirmed that Dr. G is doing the autoposy. :woohoo: Dr. G is on the scene right now. He can not say anything about the evidence per state attorney. He also stated no other children or presumed missing or dead in Orlando.

ON wings of blessed angels, risen to Heaven to sit with the Father. That she was so shared with us, to bring together all here in the spirit of bringing an end to such tragedies. Thank you, Lord, for the lessons your try and teach your stubborn, reckless children. I pray we take these hard lessons to heart.

Yeah, someone on another site heard, "Mandy Albright (I think that's her name) was interviewed by phone on one of the stations. She said the developer who owns the land that Caylee (maybe) was found on, REFUSED to give permission for a TES search. I believe this was on FOX but I have been channel surfing." :mad:
charge him/her too! :furious:

Sheriff Beary is reporting live right now that Dr. G the Medical Examiner will be gathering the evidence currently, and that Quantico at FBI Headquarters is already on "stand by" and willing to work through the weekend to process the evidence because this is a high priority case.

Oh Lord, please let it be her.

IMO- she could have used the pool ladder to go over the back fence--->then carry Caylee intothe woods---->then back to the house.

I agree, that sounds very plausable.

I feel awful for the worker that found the remains. Happy that he found them, but awful for him, that would be so shocking - here you are on just another regular days work, blah blah blah, and then zippo! A body! Give that person the reward money I say.

The Discovery blog is reporting the same thing. I didn't read that as a couple of inch piece that would have covered the mouth, but more like wrapped around, which would still be with the remains.

Someone else asked if the duct tape means she was alive when put in the trunk, I don't think it means that at all. It could have been put there in the house, or even after she died if she was attempting to stage something.

The Discovery blog also says the bag and tape are being compared to bags and tape found in the car. If that is true, she is done for.

After I wrote that I thought of one circumstance in which the tape might have stuck and I really hate to write this. If Caylee screamed while the tape was on her mouth it may have stuck to her teeth.

The fact that the tape may have been wrapped around her head is a good thought, but wouldn't it have become disloged when her skull fell out of the bag?

yep funny how things work out
They're too far away to tamper with anything!!

KARMA and that biting butt thing again!

new at a neighbors back yard.....and the neighbors said this is where KC and her friends would go and have parties......they even told the LE to look there....they also said if you walk down the path it would lead to the anthonys house

tv reprting that neighbors told LE that they knew A family and Krazy A partied back there and that they never saw LE search the area....WTF

Why didn't the neighbors look?

IMO- she could have used the pool ladder to go over the back fence--->then carry Caylee intothe woods---->then back to the house.

That's my thought. She jumped the fence, went and buried her and back home. Probably on the day she borrowed the shovel. Quick boom and done.

Yeah, someone on another site heard, "Mandy Albright (I think that's her name) was interviewed by phone on one of the stations. She said the developer who owns the land that Caylee (maybe) was found on, REFUSED to give permission for a TES search. I believe this was on FOX but I have been channel surfing." :mad:

Wonder how this jerk is feeling right about now.:furious:

This is all so sureal. They will find evidence matching the anthony home - the time of death will be determined. Doctor G is on it and Casey is done.

There is no way her family can defend her after that.

Now I am hearing the reports that the worker walked into the woods to relieve himself, WHICH PIZZES ME OFF. HIGHLY. I said, as did a couple of people, a few weeks ago that Caylee would be found in on eway only.
You drive through an area and see where you would pull off to take a leak in the middle of the night.
I need that degree, i am sick of not being heard because of the word CIVILIAN stamped across my head.
ARGH!!!!!! I am amazed that they didn't have to have a map drawn for them. It's in the areas that they were told to look in, as far as the church and the school. They were told how to go about decedent recovery.
Okay, I am done now.
Back on topic.

I wonder how the he!! the worker could tell it was a girls body if it was so badly decomposed. And if the duct tape was applied pre decomp, how was it still stuck on the mouth area after decomp? GRRRR.

No they don't...remember, according to CA science is Hocus Pocus.

Cindy Anthony said "science is hocus pocus" and she's a registered nurse??? So what does that make her, a voodoo practitioner? What is wrong with this picture??

Fox35 reporter said that ducttape was around the mouth area of the skull... I just saw the reporter say it with her own mouth.

coincidentally, I am reading a book by a forensic anthropologist right about her UN investigation of the mass graves in Bosnia and Kosovo, and she discusses stages of human decomp. a lot (it's a little hard to stomach at times). maybe the head was not fully decomposed under the area where the tape was? is there a forensics person on this thread who might be able to explain why the duct tape would not have fallen off when the skin decomposed?

and, thank GOD it stayed there...that's going to be the piece of evidence that ties it to Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member