Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter Holly on Fox35 Orlando is on the way to the scene. She's stating that a water meter reader found the bones. The area is just north of the A home.

Wow, Casey did say Caylee was close to home!!

So sad. Whomever she is. I do not understand human beings.

Please let this be our little angel.....

Fox reporting the bones are of a small child. Saying it IS a small child's body.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The remains of a young girl have been located in east Orange County in location less than a half-mile from the Casey Anthony's parent's home.

Eyewitness News has learned a meter reader discovered a bag in the area of Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive (see map), around three-tenths of a mile from the Anthonys' home.

According to information obtained by Eyewitness News, when the meter reader picked up the bag a skull fell out. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has confirmed to Eyewitness News that the body is a young girl.

It is not clear at this point whether the body could be Caylee Anthony.

Who would leave a bag with remains lying around?

I'm afraid to even hope that this could be Caylee.

Of course, if it's not Caylee... well, then that means it is another little girl, which breaks my heart. :(

I think I read that most bodies are recovered less than a mile from where the crime was committed...sadly I believe this is our little angel Caylee.

Bones wrapped in a plastic bag and it does have duct tape on it.

The area, being north of the A's house, is near LA's house, isn't it?

To be practical...would a meter reader venture into woods? Was this out in the open?
DID SOMEONE MOVE THE BAG so that it would be found?
Oh, please, just let this be our angel...

I hope someone gets a live link up soon. It looks to be about 1/2-way between the A's & LA's homes.

How many other small girls are missing?? In Orlando?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbytross