DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
all evidence we know of points to casey killing her daughter

and all NEW evidence will POINT like a laser beam at her killing her daughter
and NOW we will listen to the family SPEW about how she is being framed

LOOK FOR A CONFESSION

like i have been saying from the get go

They have confirmed that it is a little GIRL.

I hope someone is with C&G right now. This is going to hit them so hard.

Is it possible for CA to now get the death penalty?

For a sex of a person a female will have a different skull shape and size. The shape of the forehead is different. There is more pronounced frontal bossing on females - higher forehead.

Females have sharper orbital borders. The mastoid process is much larger in males and males may have a little hook in Inion. Female chins are much pointier in the middle than a male.

I missed leonard on local 6. Damn. I hope someone is recording some of these things like Tim, etc.

Let's push this thing into overdrive...DNA then determine the cause of death...let's go!

Oh Dear God, Please let Caylee have a final resting place for Christmas.

I wonder if they know it's a girl because of the clothing found with the remains?

That's exactly what I was wanting to say about 5 pages back!! And it's possible that the clothes matches descriptions of Caylee's clothes or that there was also hair remaining on the skull.
I'm getting off this puter so I can go watch Headline News.. can't get live streaming on here.
PRAY, folks!!

isn't this the place that TL said KC's car was when they got the gas cans and he took her back to her car?

all evidence we know of points to casey killing her daughter

and all NEW evidence will POINT like a laser beam at her killing her daughter
and NOW we will listen to the family SPEW about how she is being framed

LOOK FOR A CONFESSION

like i have been saying from the get go

A confession would be good.

For so many reasons I hope this turns out to be sweet Caylee, the most important of which is so she may be laid to rest.

It's just amazing the way things happen, isn't it though? This poor meter reader goes to answer the call of nature and bam....stumbles across this.

I'm sorry for what G & C will have to deal with emotionally if this is her but I must admit I'm glad they aren't there to muck it up in anyway.

They will do enough of that when the plane lands.

This could put so much to rest UNFORTUNATELY Casey and the A's will continue to say that Zanni the invisible nanny killed Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor