Skeletal Remains of child just found 1/3 mile from anthony home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG's FBI contact there told her that it WAS Caylee. I believe the accomplice moved that out in the open.

I agree with you 100% on that!

It is just me, but the fact that the bag with the body in it was NOT buried screams to me that it has not laid there all this time! JMO

Very quick. Under an hour. I don't know if G&C will be kept out of the house (unless LE is going to request as much from the judge issuing the warrant but I think they'd have good reason at this point to request as much). In any event, LE will probably ask them to stay away.

They won't even be off the plane until 5 tonight, so it looks like LE is good. More Divine Intervention...

Thanks NJL:blowkiss:

If the duck tape around the head rumor is true, IMO, it goes to premeditation. She's done.

I just did some research...If there was "violence" involved (the body will tell the complete story) DP can be re-instated. BUT...almost never have they gone through with it. There will also NOT be any deals made. The body will tell the story, no need for cooperation with defense. KC has tortured too many, for too long.

I am absolutely heartbroken about this. I always "knew" that KC killed sweet Caylee, but in my heart I hoped it wasn't true (for Caylee's sake). When I heard the news I cried. This is just aweful! But good that justice can be done, and sweet Caylee can finally be put to rest.:behindbar

Did I just hear that Ca & Ga will appear on LKL tomorrow nite to discuss the remains that were found? Am I losing it?

I thought the same thing. I'm sure this will not happen. Once they get home and this is confirmed to be Caylee, George is going to lose it. He was about to vomit or have a stroke just thinking of all the lies CA was spewing. If there was ONE tough question he would have lost it altogether.

There is no way they are going to be on LKL again.

Now that Caylee can be laid to rest I hope CA and GA can finally get the help they need. They are shadows of their former selves and are going to need serious help through this.

Also ---- I cannot wait to see what happens when they arrive home. Imagine being on that plane and at the airport. Where are they going to go? LA's? They have no other family there, the lawyer bailed weeks ago....it'll be interesting to hear the spin CA spews when they land.

duct tape over her mouth...Good God :furious: :furious:
I heard that as well.

Sounds like premeditation. :furious:

WTG LE,proud of you.

It's Caylee IMO. :rose:

Fox says ... the body will make it MORE difficult to convict KC???? Whatever!

Didn't Kiomarie bring detectives to the elementary school and then subsequently show them a nearby wooded area that she and Casey used to hang out at when they were kids?

Maybe it's just me....

In light of the developments this morning, JB's jail visit seemed brief.

:waitasec:

Sheriff Beary is reporting live right now that Dr. G the Medical Examiner will be gathering the evidence currently, and that Quantico at FBI Headquarters is already on "stand by" and willing to work through the weekend to process the evidence because this is a high priority case.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is this "Dr G." the same one that has an autopsy show on TV?

Fox said there was tape over the mouth of the skeleton.

There will be skin particles on that duct tape because it will not deteriorate under the tape. This is a great discovery forensics wise.

It also takes away the lack of premeditation defense.

C and G are on a plane??????????????????? Flying back from CA? Holyyyyyyyyyy hell hahaha

Im watching FOX live.. and they state that at least 20,000 people are watching there broadcast from all over the country over the web.

maybe the bags match
and I am sure they are looking for duct tape in the house.

you're going down A's

IMO :D

Fox News just said that if this is Caylee they are saying that it may be even harder now to prosecute KC????? WTF??? Of course CA will say the "nanny did it"....whatever....I hope they find something to tie it to KC........

Did I just hear that Ca & Ga will appear on LKL tomorrow nite to discuss the remains that were found? Am I losing it?

I haven't heard that but I did hear that GA and CA are returning from Calif from being on LKL last night, I believe? They were supposedly out there following another lead and then invited to be on the show since they were already there. I bet somebody got it confused. I bet they're going to keep to themselves for awhile, esp if this is Caylee.

sorry, havent been able to access the forum. fox 35 reported that the jail has KC under pshycological monitoring

Tape over the mouth - the tape will hopefully contain fingerprints and DNA from the mouth it was over.

I can hardly contain myself. Question: as many of us are pointing out that she could have hopped the fence and it's a short shot to the woods/party spot, how can we now theorize on the decomp in the car? In the light to today's developments, something new to ponder. The decomp evidence in the trunk assumes that Casey DROVE her body to the site, instead of walking through the woods. I cannot imagine that a quick trip like that would have created the malodorous hell that everyone initially reacted to - before we discovered that a bag of garbage smells just like a dead body (gee, thanks George...). Anyway, new theories yet?

Said utility worker was going into the woods to use the bathroom....and that the A house is now a crime scene..........and sources told Geraldo that it appears to be Caylee....sweet angel.....rest in peace baby....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper