SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been toying with the idea of writing them letters actually. Misty needs to know how to calculate 10% of really big numbers and will have lots of time to practice over the next few decades. It'll help her to get her GED and then move back home with Mom and Dad and never leave. I could be her tutor. :innocent:

Tonight on NG I heard them calcuate 1.35 million x 10% = 9500. Yes, please... be their tutor......... lol

Dang - I woulda bet good money Ron was a briefs kinda guy, not boxers. Guess he might be concerned with his fertility. I dunno.

(hee-hee)

lol! You must have missed the photos of his wedding reception. The boxers are clearly visible. :loser:

Why did misty tattletale on her brother? I am surprised he is not really pizzed off at her..

At least she threw some at rc today in saying they both got into drugs...lol

She already announced she was going to say "something" to get her charges "dropped" so I'm guessing the cleaner/windex/videos narc was about that. She's a foo.

Iirc, she turned 17 two months before Haleigh disappeared.

She was 16 years old when she started living with RC and two children, etc.

and she looked like she was 12.

fwiw. moo

A year ago, she looked 12; now, she looks 22-23. IMO

lol! You must have missed the photos of his wedding reception. The boxers are clearly visible. :loser:

Being from WA, I've always loved Canadians.... :woohoo:

did granny say, "I already got the BS part?" lol

i'm so glad ron has his underwear schedule all figured out.

What a sasd sick situation!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Bond for anybody!!! Let them think real hard, REAL HARD. Where is Haleigh??????

did granny say, "I already got the BS part?" lol

i'm so glad ron has his underwear schedule all figured out.

If he didn't, Bessie, we'll sleuth it... you know it!! lol

I suspect the "snitch" they are worried about in jail is the one outted on NG the other night. It's dumbfounding really... How can this man be in jail and talk so nonchalantly about his skivvies and jewelry yet not make a tear come in regard to HaLeigh ORRRRR Butterbean.

He at least said he wrote Crystal. I don't know he doesn't seem worried at all. I'm wondering if he's getting a deal and Misty is getting set-up? I think Misty believes that he still loves her and won't snitch. He seems to be getting privileges, two showers a day and visitors I think they said two times a week?
Something is missing here.

What a sasd sick situation!!!!!!!!!!!!! No Bond for anybody!!! Let them think real hard, REAL HARD. Where is Haleigh??????

That is what is really not making any sense at all. It was only 300 pills over 8 counts. So about 37 pills each. Trafficing because they were in a car. The pills were oxycodone and hydrocodone that crap has more fillers than opiates. People who have rap sheets as long as my arm and child molesters get bail?

He at least said he wrote Crystal. I don't know he doesn't seem worried at all. I'm wondering if he's getting a deal and Misty is getting set-up? I think Misty believes that he still loves her and won't snitch. He seems to be getting privileges, two showers a day and visitors I think they said two times a week?
Something is missing here.

Yeah... it's like watching who's gonna narc first. It would behoove Ron to do it first, but Misty, I think, is scared because Ron will "kill anyone" who had anything to do with "it."

I agree. He doesn't seem worried. However, I believe he's speaking in code too. And the "snitch" part? Hink-ay!

I dunno either, LM.... just hafta keep watchin' I guess...

Why did misty tattletale on her brother? I am surprised he is not really pizzed off at her..

At least she threw some at rc today in saying they both got into drugs...lol

See, that's one thing I don't get... She has said, and done many things to this (her own) family of hers and yet they accept her without question. The ONLY reason the RO was redacted against Tommy was because she needed somewhere to go. :waitasec: And then she leads police to believe he stole stuff just before going to jail. They still stick together? How? What family dynamics rule these folks?

Tonight on NG I heard them calcuate 1.35 million x 10% = 9500. Yes, please... be their tutor......... lol
I'm sorry I missed that. :eek: Ah Misty lol!
She could benefit from age enhanced photos of herself. This is what you'll look like after you served time on charge #1, and so on so she doesn't even need numbers. Oh, and pictures of food.
I'm almost at a place I think it's our responsibility to step in as the elders of the village and smack her with some parenting and life skills before she goes to population. She wants letters!

call 3 chelsea: "you weren't trafficking. you were just helping a friend get a pill he told you he needed." huh? 8-9 times!? :doh:

i wonder how many minutes they waste talking about getting minutes. lol

I'm sorry I missed that. :eek: Ah Misty lol!
She could benefit from age enhanced photos of herself. This is what you'll look like after you served time on charge #1, and so on so she doesn't even need numbers. Oh, and pictures of food.
I'm almost at a place I think it's our responsibility to step in as the elders of the village and smack her with some parenting and life skills before she goes to population. She wants letters!

Why don't we send her those candles that smell like pumpkin pie and strawberry shortcake, and tell her sorry that's all we could afford.

Hey misty! What would jesus do?? Think about that the next time you wanna got to church.......

Did anyone notice misty only talking to the children for maybe 10 seconds max!? Almost like yah ok whatever love you, put whoever(sorry forgot who) on back on the phone... misty dosnt care about kids...

Just put somebody on who can either get me out or send me money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway