SKY Investigates: Ronald and Misty - Audio Calls from Jail

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he mean Crystal S or Crystal C, his sister? It sounded a bit like it was a package of letters to his family, IMO.

He wasn't clear but I was hoping it was to inquire about his son. It's probably his sister because he seemed awfully upset about not being able to wear his chain. Unless his chain has his kids name on it than I don't know why it would mean anything.

I don't see the Croslins as bad as some do. I don't think the family is mentally disturbed. I think that many can relate to them, as far as their emotions. They are poor. They resort to stealing at times to survive but they don't seem to have black hearts, imo.

The Cummings are the ones that bother me. There is something very wrong in that clan...very wrong.

I agree Whisperer somewhat. They don't need to steal, they need to work. But they do seem close and forgiving toward one another. They encourage and lift each other up. Misty is spoiled by please remember she is the baby of the family, and only 18, and imo, she is very naive, which is why it was so easy to use her, aka, free babysitter, free sex, easy to manipulate. moo

Jail isn't an easy place, and I'm sure she thought with RC by her side, she would never end up there. (again, jmo)

She still has a thing for RC though, and hasn't yet learned to run as fast and as far as she can away from him. I have a little hope though that with a little more time, she will.

I don't think she did anything to Haleigh. I honestly never thought she and/or her family were the ones who did. But, I do think she knows what happened to her, and set up the house, called 911, conspiracy after the fact, accessory after the fact, or whatever.

I do wish someone would explain to her what that means as far as jail time goes. It was never what she is looking at now, that's for sure. Her dad has told her to tell what she knows, but with her attorney present so she can get the best possible deal.

I'm now convinced that RC is the one who really knows what happened to Haleigh. I also think his mother, and grandmother know as well. They are a tough bunch.

The Croslin family didn't know what hit them when RC came into their lives.

They lacked the moral integrity to keep them safe. They still do.
But they aren't cold hard people who will use whoever, whenever, however they can. That badge belongs to the Cummings' Clan. Moo.

Haleigh is mentioned by Misty's dad, during a video visitation, and told Misty to tell the truth. Misty's mom said the same thing months ago for all the world to hear. Misty's brother Timmy, during call number 3 iirc to tell LE what she knows.

Misty hasn't figured out yet that RC is not for her, but against her, and the Cummings planned from the beginning to hang whatever happened to Haleigh on her, if they couldn't convince LE that a stranger did it, cousin Joe, or a mean bad drug dealer RC owed money to.

I don't think Misty left the kids alone in the trailer. I do think TN, or ggm brought Jr with them and arrived before LE, or TC and LC had Jr with them.

I suspect LE was at TC and LC house before Misty called 911, but I don't know what they knew at the time, or if Misty, and RC kept it between them, from what Misty thought. I do think TN and ggm knew what happened before Misty called 911, but that Misty didn't know they knew, and still hasn't figured that out either. She thinks it's something only her and RC know. Silly girl.

I do believe LE knows Misty didn't harm Haleigh, but that she does know at least some of what happened, and that Misty being the "key" can be translated as Misty being the weakest "link."

With all my heart, I hope that "link" is broken soon. It's about time for her to finally "get a clue" for the "light bulb to turn on" and for her to "come to her senses" with this guy, before she pays with her life.

Honey, he ain't worth it!!!

Honey, Haleigh deserves justice!!!

I hope you are learning what "justice" means.....

Someone, send this girl a dictionary, some index cards, a long distance learning vocabulary course, something, please!!

I agree with HCsr. It's time for this Haleigh thing to end. It's time to tell the truth.

moo of course....:(

No such words out of TN or GMS telling rc to tell all you know about Haleigh...instead they tell him NOT to say anything....there's a snitch around they tell him.

You know, the way he goes on and on about his underwear being dirty and having showers seems almost symbolic. There are things close to me that I normally keep hidden that are unclean, I need cleansing.

And he needs to have his chains. :behindbar

You know, the way he goes on and on about his underwear being dirty and having showers seems almost symbolic. There are things close to me that I normally keep hidden that are unclean, I need cleansing.

And he needs to have his chains. :behindbar
Re the bold, that's often how I feel just reading about all these people. :no:

I'm still in shock that Ron's aunt was with misty when she was arrested and she sped away.......*thump*.

If it's true, she has misty's call record, etc. That could be dangerous in the Sykes' hands. Another cell phone of misty's taken....good grief!

Was Hope there when they got arrested, or just Ron and Misty?

I could see her mom chauffeuring Hope around with a pure heart because that's what moms do but IMO if she drove her nephew's ex to a drug assignation there's a good chance that she might know more about the business than we've been told.

Anyone curious about Hope? Did they take her in because of her mother. Is her mother one of the players? Ron's family sure has many suspicions, at least for me. On Feb 9, so many players come together.

Ron...working for Katrina that afternoon.
misty...supposed to watch his kids
Joe O. visiting misty.
Tommy visiting misty
TN calling misty and begging her to watch kids
TN being called by misty and by Ron. When?
GMA with Elisa (?) visiting misty to check on kids. Why?
Tommy going to check on misty and kids...because rc was looking for them.
The only one who distances himself from the MH is RC....all the others were there at some point that afternoon, evening. Only people who say they were actually there, though, is Tommy and GMA. GMA vouches for ron being gone and misty being home. Tommy says she wasn't home at 10:00pm.

Katrina has info on ron for the day hours of February 9. Does her daughter, Hope? It seems ron's family has stayed close to misty even after her being a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance. Does Belcher's Tree Service play any role in this scenario?

What was the source again for Ron working in the tree business on Monday? I recall it being talked about in the first months but then Misty did her LVA and hypnosis and made it sound like they just slept all morning and did nothing until Ron left to PDM. Weird.

Or we could send her one of those fake lottery tickets and let her think she won 10,000 dollars because then she'll get two surprises, first the card is fake and second 10,000 is about 93,000 short of what she needs to get out.

But, she could get minutes right? :laughbig:

ok, so Ron is getting special treatment in a way,(two half hour visits every week, normal is one visit every two weeks, approved by Jeff Hardy) but i think PCSO has a plan to hand Ron the rope and let him hang himself, figurtively (not sure i spelled that right :)) speaking. JMO

Yepper. And they are too stupid to see it coming.

No such words out of TN or GMS telling rc to tell all you know about Haleigh...instead they tell him NOT to say anything....there's a snitch around they tell him.

Why then would TN call Tim M, begging him to question Misty and administer tests? Would they not be afraid she would say something then, rather than keep the secret if there was one that they knew of?

That puzzles me.

Maybe they were counting that Misty's attorney would say no?
Which he did but she didn't listen to his advice.

They were quick to dismiss the LDT results as faulty when Misty didn't pass with flying colors.

What was the source again for Ron working in the tree business on Monday? I recall it being talked about in the first months but then Misty did her LVA and hypnosis and made it sound like they just slept all morning and did nothing until Ron left to PDM. Weird.

As I recall, misty said they slept till about noon and rc got ready for work. I never thought of Katrina's as being a legitmate job he did but I may be wrong. At first I thought misty was meaning PDM but now, I don't think so.

Timmy said he wrecked Katrina's car. Where and When? What kind of car was it? Keeping up with the accidents in this family requires setting up a database.

Timmy wrecked katrina's; his father, Hank, wrecked Timmy's brand new car just bought that day and ? damaged Tommy's...all about the same time? Then we have Nay's Lincoln getting smashed. This is just crazy stuff. That weekend was sure interesting.

Ultra cool 1...

Misty-- Uh, what's 10% of 50 thou?

Mom-- Uh, 10 thou...

Ultra cool 2...

Misty-- Bond is a million.. Ten percent is 10 thou...

roflmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member