DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frog, you are going to make me cry!

Hi Lovely People!

Frog~
I feel the same way as Claycat. I wish that this case would be resolved so that people (like the young boy) can go with their life and not have to live in daily fear of the unknown. Make no mistake, the young people of that town will be forever changed but, hopefully this case will be solved, with the evil people or person who did this going away for good. My heart breaks over the young boy and the turtles. If I am rambling, I am sorry. :(

Frog, you are going to make me cry!

Hi Lovely People!

awwwwwww... I'm sorry CC. She talked to me for about 10 min or so. She was so sweet. She works with Graham school, and did know the girls well.
Ya know, CC, I am beginning to think that whe you and I both have been feeling about the "Boys" theory could prove to be true. I dont even try to understand "why" anymore. Not after all these shootings children do at schools and stuff. Well, you KNOW my answer to that. DEMONS! Yes, I believe in them. Jesus taught of them and I believe everything he said.

Back to topic, I still feel like it could have been boys. There just seems to be no other motive, other than a boy was angry from something previously mentioned. We dont know what they could have been doing out there. Or how high they may have been.
And for the record, I am not necessarily believing it was the boys who were out shooting the shotgun. May be, maybe not. But I feel like it was young people from the start.
I'm not psychic, but I have just always seen it this way in my mind.

Awwwwwwwwww how sweet of you to save him!
fRog is the testimony of my faith.

And you all are welcome about thanking me for calling. I don't know that I was much help, but I did talk to one lady who knew the girls really well. I hesitated to ask, but I did ask if there was any indication to what ol Roy on Topix says was true, and she told me that even OSBI asked her that, and that NO! She had no reason to believe it was so. She said these seemed to be nice people, (even tho they have shady backgrounds. I said that just now, she didn't say that) She said that her son goes to school with the girls, and that the Plackers brought Taylor's bicycle to her son. :Bicicleta:They said Taylor wouldn't be needing it where she is now. :angel: I got off the phone and cried. She said her son found 2 turtles and he asked to take them to the memorial, but when they got out that way, he felt so scared he changed his mind. :(

What a sweet story.

I wouldn't believe Roy if I saw his tongue being notarized. I think he is nothing but one to get gossip started.

It is nice to know that the actual community is still holding together and supporting these families.

I don't think the other scuttlebutt is true that we hear on other forums.

I have no doubt that LE is reading message boards and forums.

imoo

Back to topic, I still feel like it could have been boys. There just seems to be no other motive, other than a boy was angry from something previously mentioned. We dont know what they could have been doing out there. Or how high they may have been.
And for the record, I am not necessarily believing it was the boys who were out shooting the shotgun. May be, maybe not. But I feel like it was young people from the start.

The only problem I have with it being 'boys" is that it seems as if someone would have talked about it by now. If it were local "kids" it seems like someone would have made a slip up and LE would have more to go on. Remember there is a reward. Rewards seem to make people open up about many things.

I agree, boys couldnt hold up to the interrogations, mistakes would have been made, and somebody would talk.

The only problem I have with it being 'boys" is that it seems as if someone would have talked about it by now. If it were local "kids" it seems like someone would have made a slip up and LE would have more to go on. Remember there is a reward. Rewards seem to make people open up about many things.

Hi Ruflossn-and all the rest of you sleuthers..
I lean that way too about loose lips. I'm telling you as I have said before this is a "wicked" mess. I also think now that is why LE was tight lipped about alot because when the different stories started to come about they did not want anymore egg on their face. jmo

FROG... that story about the bike had tears rolling down my cheeks.

This case has to be solved..no if's ands or buts

This is true, but if you were just WITH the killer, and NOT the killer, and were very young, you would probably be petrified that they could do it to you too. And especially if the kids family couldnt just pick up and move. I would think even if they did, it could make a kid watch their back all their lives! Think about how movies they see kinda goes along these same lines.
"I know who you are and I saw what you did" and other movies. I dont know names of them cuz I dont watch that stuff. Scares the poo out of me!

for the record.... what I described as a way I have always seen it, doesnt mean I believe that is what happened. It was just the first senario that i thought of and I have leaned that way alot. It very well could have been anything ... maybe something none of us has begun to think of!
I agree, I want this solved soon. Its about the saddest most confusing mess I have ever heard.

At one time, someone suggested a certain time that we would all stop and pray. Same day, same time, for the same reason: Pray for the families and pray for murderer to be caught. Has anyone done that? Does anyone want to?

Your function isn't working or you aren't using it. Part of your post was from another poster.

At one time, someone suggested a certain time that we would all stop and pray. Same day, same time, for the same reason: Pray for the families and pray for murderer to be caught. Has anyone done that? Does anyone want to?
The Jury Room has a Prayer thread, you could do it there.

I thought at the beginning it was a teen thrill kill, or an abduction gone wrong.
My third a last possibility is the killer was someone not all there upstairs (unstable) and something happened recently in their life that triggered them to go blast these two little girls away.
Just someone lashing out at the world and the girls were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I never thought it was a revenge for something the girls saw, I never thought it was a family member covering for abuse, and I never thought it was drug related.

I hope tomorrow the news conference will shed some light on this case.

I'll be happy to be wrong in trade for an arrest of someone soon!

That would have been me. I thought if we set a time that all at once we just say our prayer it would be a good thing. say everynite at a certain time even

That would have been me. I thought if we set a time that all at once we just say our prayer it would be a good thing. say everynite at a certain time even

I am all for that idea. How about we set a time of 10:00 p.m. (like FROG did tonight)

I agree, boys couldnt hold up to the interrogations, mistakes would have been made, and somebody would talk.

But say it was only one or two boys involved who were "sent away" or "left" the area immediately after and the OSBI couldn't get to them to interrogate them, and it was made very difficult to get to them? Maybe that is something that they have worked on and the lead didn't pan out but...

Although it was early on, it always stuck with me what Rosser said at the one press conference. It was before he went into the tip about the pickup full of boys. I made a note of it.

OSBI Press Conf – Wed, June 11th
3:55
Reporter: Is there anybody you guys are trying to talk to that you didn’t get a hold of yet?
Agent Rosser: Well, certainly there are. We’re talking about young people, it’s summertime. Sometimes they may not be working, they may be visiting friends. So certainly we get leads and we call their families and friends looking for them and for whatever reason, maybe they were a witness, maybe their name came up somehow. So yeah, we’re seeking a lot of people, and some are harder to find than others.

http://www.koco.com/video/16576083/

But say it was only one or two boys involved who were "sent away" or "left" the area immediately after and the OSBI couldn't get to them to interrogate them, and it was made very difficult to get to them? Maybe that is something that they have worked on and the lead didn't pan out but...

Although it was early on, it always stuck with me what Rosser said at the one press conference. It was before he went into the tip about the pickup full of boys. I made a note of it.

OSBI Press Conf – Wed, June 11th
3:55
Reporter: Is there anybody you guys are trying to talk to that you didn’t get a hold of yet?
Agent Rosser: Well, certainly there are. We’re talking about young people, it’s summertime. Sometimes they may not be working, they may be visiting friends. So certainly we get leads and we call their families and friends looking for them and for whatever reason, maybe they were a witness, maybe their name came up somehow. So yeah, we’re seeking a lot of people, and some are harder to find than others.

http://www.koco.com/video/16576083/

Cloudajo~
I remember that also. It was rather confusing to me. (then and now)

Ruflossn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member