Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You hear a beep like when a popup blocker comes up, then sounds of a phone dialing, then the sounds of a phone ringing, THEN a child says something like, " Answer that" , the phone is ringing while she is saying, "run, Run!" then the dispatcher answers. Like it was all recorded in the home of the plackers. Weird!

Why can't LE be forthcoming with telling us CORRECTLY who made what call instead of leading us to believe it was PP all this time? Right now I'm finding it very difficult to believe ANYTHING LE has to say or has said. They just can't be messing up this investigation .... and if they're withholding something then it darn well better be because they have a suspect in mind.

I"d say Vicky, she clearly states her daughter/grandaughter in the tape.You could tell she walked up on the girls, I'd think from the tone of her voice changing. God Bless her, she cried out to you.

:confused:

I'd guess that was on the operators side. She was trying to locate Vicky, and calling for LE

You know what is even weirder? Or at least my husband and I thought so, maybe someone could clarify it for us, but you could hear the GM saying Run Run Run BEFORE the dispatcher answered the phone. I am going to listen again, but every time I cry. I just hate this!!!

The recording begins when connection is made with the 911 system. Then the computer "codes" the call to the proper dispatch (the rings you hear). Someone explained it during Cindy Sommer's trial. I wish she was here to explain it again.

Is anyone upset about the handling of this case, other than myself ?...

We have excellent minds, IQ's and experience on this thread that could be of tremendous help to any LE..

what do we get....totally misled about all the facts...imo
While I do agree with the excellent minds comment, I don't believe we collectively have the expertise that the OSBI, US Marshall's Service, The FBI, and respective LE agencies have working this case.

I don't like the way they are dealing with the public, but I can't question what they are doing inside the investigation as we are not privy to that information. I said early on that people sending them out on wild goose chases with tips, theories, and things that are not solid leads would put an unneccesary burden on them. It is what sounds to me like has happened.

Nancy, Greta, or Geraldo aren't going to make them jump through hoops on this no matter how hard they try. OSBI is going to continue to do what they are doing.

Still...misleading the public is a very serious matter as I have repeatedly defended them as to their credibility. They have lost that with me.

Amen, I'm with you. From the tapes, I doubt he had a cell phone, sounds like he ran home, told Vicky to make the call and she was running right behind him.

The recording begins when connection is made with the 911 system. Then the computer "codes" the call to the proper dispatch (the rings you hear). Someone explained it during Cindy Sommer's trial. I wish she was here to explain it again.

Thank you very much for explaining that. I was starting to get extremely confused. so.... the child had to be with the 911 dispatcher then, right?

This is all so confusing, so much turned around. Taylor had a phone, Skyla had a phone, I doubt anyone had a phone. I could have sworn Brown, said he took a phone from one of the girls and made 911 call

I'm going to (potentially) throw another burr in this mess.

If I recall correctly, wasn't one of the explanations why a certain sheriff's department was called initially because the 911 dispatcher (or maybe the sheriff's call receiver, I don't remember which) stated that there was an unexpected cell tower that picked up the 911 call, the one further east of the crime scene towards Henryetta, even though there was one cell tower closer to Weleetka that would have changed how/who responded initially.

Am I remembering this correctly?

This is all so confusing, so much turned around. Taylor had a phone, Skyla had a phone, I doubt anyone had a phone. I could have sworn Brown, said he took a phone from one of the girls and made 911 call
It was said in the 6-10-08 Presser video, but not by Ms. Brown

While I do agree with the excellent minds comment, I don't believe we collectively have the expertise that the OSBI, US Marshall's Service, The FBI, and respective LE agencies have working this case.

I don't like the way they are dealing with the public, but I can't question what they are doing inside the investigation as we are not privy to that information. I said early on that people sending them out on wild goose chases with tips, theories, and things that are not solid leads would put an unneccesary burden on them. It is what sounds to me like has happened.

Nancy, Greta, or Geraldo aren't going to make them jump through hoops on this no matter how hard they try. OSBI is going to continue to do what they are doing.

Still...misleading the public is a very serious matter as I have repeatedly defended them as to their credibility. They have lost that with me.

Is it possible though, that misleading the public makes the truth a secret, and only when someone comes to them with the truth, that they will KNOW they know something? IF that is the case, then it doesnt matter to me how bad I want to know facts, if it would jeopardize the case, I can stay in wonder. I'm hoping this is the only reason we are not told. Not because they dont have a clue. :confused:

The things they have withheld definitely point to their hopes that one of the two theorized killers will turn on the other AND that the POI will be able to verify certain actions that refute one or both of the killers.

If I recall correctly, wasn't one of the explanations why a certain sheriff's department was called initially because the 911 dispatcher (or maybe the sheriff's call receiver, I don't remember which) stated that there was an unexpected cell tower that picked up the 911 call, the one further east of the crime scene towards Henryetta, even though there was one cell tower closer to Weleetka that would have changed how/who responded initially.

I think i recall hearing something of the sort as well, in the beginning when we first heard about the case.

..Does anyone have a direct link to the 911 call so i can hear it? The links don't work.

Yes you are remembering correctly. The first call went to Okmulgee County. The first LE there was Weleetka police according to my source.

At the beginning, after you hear the man (Peter?) in the background yell something, to me it sounds like she yells back "What?" What?" not "Run." Am I the only one who hears it differently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties