Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tapu :
• The girls were walking back from where they saw whatever it was because nothing would be going down in view of the driveway. That's just where the guy(s) caught up to them.
• The person the girls knew may not have had much to do with the decision to kill them. He tells the girls to go away when they come upon the scene. It's the other guy(s) who care nothing about who the girls are and who think they need to kill them to keep from being described. (or, in that case, maybe the girls knew the id of the person but were not close to them)

But when you explained your thoughts I could see that happening.
The non killer saying "oh those are just the little neighbor girls, they'll forget about it by tomorrow."
But if told them to "shoo get home you little pia's"
The girls reply with "hey your not the boss of me"
Killer saying " you better get out of here I mean it & now"
Girls say " Not ..wait till I tell my dad, you'll be sorry "..

I mean I can really see something like that happen JMO[/quote]
----------------------

The boys theory goes right along with my pretend dialogue

FOX23 crews experienced another unsettling situation near Taylor’s home last night.

As our crew was leaving, they saw three sheriff's deputies and a state trooper speeding down the road.

They parked in front of the house, searching the woods around the home and down the road with flashlights and patrol cars. During the search the family left the home for the night.

Deputies say the family called 911 after hearing someone sneaking around the home. Someone even says they saw a shadow outside. Deputies did not find anyone, but say they might have gotten away before they
arrived.http://www.fox23.com/news/local/stor...f-8b25f149eda6

Everyone seemed to qualify this as news people snooping.
But as in an earlier post I said why does it have to be that. If you recall GPa had finished painting their little club house, they had posters & like things in there. I am saying what is to say they did not have something in that club house that did not belong to them. It is as good as any other what if..

I was listening to them interview the two fathers on that link you gave and Taylor's grandfather/father made a strange comment. He said, "They couldn't hurt me any worse than they already have."

Maybe the reason they didn't release all of the 911 call was because the person making the call may have given names of people he/they thought could have done the murders. and they don't want the public to hear them.

Your thoughts about the girls having something in their club house perhaps hidden is a good thing to think about.

I think odds would be, you couldn't find 2 cold blooded killers to shoot 2 little girls at the same time on a Sunday next to the parents driveway.....unless it is teenagers.

My theory is this: The murderer shot the girls multiple times with 2 different guns to "throw LE" off their trail.....jmo

I'm kinda wondering though, if there were two teens, and only ONE was mad. Reason for 2 guns. They had been out shooting maybe.
Shooter asked the driver to follow the girls, then hollered at them, as they turned to face the attacker, he sprayed them both with the semi-automatic weapon. Then they stopped and he took the other gun and got out to be sure they were dead. VERY ANGRY.
I know it is hard to believe kids would do this. But have you taken a good look at kids nowadays? The anger, the darkside as they call it so often?
This is why I think maybe the driver is the one who called in the poi, so as to get LE off on that track. This could have weak links, but I have often wondered if this could have happened.

I have not seen the full autopsy reports.
I also have not heard the full 6 minute 911 call.
Are either of these available? Links?
Isn't the local media doing any investigation into the status of this case?

Tell us something!:steamed:

snipped~I mean I can really see something like that happen JMO[/quote]

I can see that too! That is basically what I am describing, with the exception that THEY knew the POI was in the vicinity, so he was called in by one of THEM.

I have not seen the full autopsy reports.
I also have not heard the full 6 minute 911 call.
Are either of these available? Links?
Isn't the local media doing any investigation into the status of this case?

Tell us something!:steamed:

The local media in Henryetta says they cant get much information as everything is focused in Okfuskee County and that's where it is all happening.
If you look at mapquest, you could see that Henryetta is almost just as close to the crime scene as Weleetka. And it is definately a much better road to Henryetta. But since the media first called it Weleetka, everything is focused on that town.
Let me tell you... when I was a kid, from henryetta, we drove ALL OVER those parts, just to get out of town. there was nothing to do in town, but more then than now. There isnt a thearte, skating rink or bowling alley anymore. People are too "sue crazy" and alot of these kinds of establishments have closed down. So.... kds go buy beer, or pot or whatever, and go riding around and stop on bridges and congregate cuz it is out of the immediate view of cops.
I am suspecting the girls walked up on to something. Maybe a boy they went to school with and an older kid, or young adult, who had drugs. "Aaaammmm.... I'm gonna tell!"

Yes, it would be easy for the killers, while being interogated, to try to push the blame toward someone else. They could have made a pact before they were questioned about what they would say so they could make their stories match. If there are two killers, you can bet neither one is going to squeal on the other because they both are facing the same charges if caught.

Perhaps something lie this, "Hey, let's blame Navajo Joe, he's been in trouble with the law before and they'll believe us."

I am still praying that God puts such a heavy burden on someone heart to come forth. It could even be anoyn. I am leving you guys for awhile here.. We have a bad thunder & lightning..

Trying to think... what might help us lean more toward teenage shooters or adult ("hardened criminal") shooters.

The guns.

Does anyone know right off where info about the guns/ammo can be found?

It's one thing to squeal if you are just a bystander, but if only the killer/killers know what happened, they are NOT going to squeal on one another because they are both equally involved.

Perhaps something lie this, "Hey, let's blame Navajo Joe, he's been in trouble with the law before and they'll believe us."

"And then, Tom, you and me'll get away," said Huck.

(sorry, i couldn't resist)

Trying to think... what might help us lean more toward teenage shooters or adult ("hardened criminal") shooters.

The guns.

Does anyone know right off where info about the guns/ammo can be found?
You'll have to go back a few pages, and possibly on the thread before this, but there is ALOT of info about guns and amo there. including pictures.
Sorry I couldnt help more.
(sorry for all the typos on my post too. Trying to work and do this too. I'm my own boss so it's ok. =) )

"And then, Tom, you and me'll get away," said Huck.

(sorry, i couldn't resist)

uh huh,... this is what I am thinking. Did the poi just stop to relieve himself, later heard about the murders, and skidaddled cuz he, himself has a prior record or is on probation?

loved the huck part!

So, another day and no news. My heart aches for these familes and how disappointed they must feel.

Hello All~
Hi Frog. I tried to post last night and couldn't get on because of the server being to busy. Has anyone else had that problem?

Flossie

Here's kind of interesting thought. Could the POI have been out there looking for his own child? He's old enough (they said about 40) to have children up in their late teens.

If the bridge was a congregating place for kids in that area, no telling what kinds of things they could think up to do out of sight of their parents and some of them with guns.

Its sad, this is somewhat a case that has stalled. I'm very interested in the Caylee case in Florida. What has that mother done to her little girl :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand