Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still hung up on the guns/ammo for the moment, as to whether what little we know can tell us anything about the shooter; specifically, whether it's a hardened criminal type or a young male.

What about the fact that shell casings were found on the ground? Would a more experienced killer have picked those up?

I'm still hung up on the guns/ammo for the moment, as to whether what little we know can tell us anything about the shooter; specifically, whether it's a hardened criminal type or a young male.

What about the fact that shell casings were found on the ground? Would a more experienced killer have picked those up?
Not if he's using a "disposable" gun (or guns).
It's pretty easy to buy a hot gun on the streets, use it to kill somebody and dump it. Just one of the "expenses" of doing business
If this was any sort of a "pro" those guns are long-gone...probably at the bottom of the closest body of water.

If this was "kids" the guns might still be around in "plain sight" because a minor child living at home would certainly have to explain the disappearance of one or two guns from Dad's collection - and would have taken the guns home and put them right back wherever they are kept - with Dad none the wiser. Now if Dad is pretty sharp and figures out the guns were used to kill the girls - we're right back to the bottom of the closest lake.

The way I see it - if an adult (especially a father or a pro) is involved those guns are history - it's pretty well publicized that the OSBI has bullet casings and anyone with half a brain would quietly "lose" those guns forever before they (or one of their kids) would risk going to prison.

I am hoping that there are finderprints or DNA on those casings - or on one of the bullets. Without the gun itself, those two things are the best hope we have of ID'ing the killer 100%. The killer might have been wearing gloves when he killed the girls, but chances are unless he's a real pro, he wasn't wearing gloves when he loaded the gun. Heck, those bullets could have been in the gun for months - and the killer wouldn't have been thinking about DNA or fingerprints when he loaded the gun.

Killers are time and time again proven to be stupid. They always make a mistake, talk to the wrong person, get the wrong person mad at them, leave DNA and prints, get victims DNA on them or their vehicle, get in a hurry and forget something, trust the wrong woman, or brag to somebody. I am not worried, at some point the killer(s) will slip and they'll be caught. We just have to keep looking and the OSBI has to keep digging and pushing forward. And we have to be patient - all good things take time and this isn't an obvious "the bad guy x" did it - but I am feeling good about the chances and for some reason I sense the killer(s) are feeling a noose tighten about now.

My Opinion

The people of Weleetka need to look around at their friends, neighbors and relatives and see if any of them left town around that time and have yet to return. The killer or killers may be "Livin' La Vida Loca" in Mexico by now.

Old post I know But questioning where could you get guns...

http://newsok.com/article/3098530?pg=2

Thomas Kirby, 63; Wesley George, 49; James Oleson, 42; Dennis Shepherd, 54; Smith Justin Beal, 58; Joe Placker, 54; and Linda Shepherd, age not given, were indicted July 24 by a federal grand jury in Oklahoma City. All of them are members or associates of the Bandidos motorcycle gang, the indictment states. They allegedly conspired to sell guns and cigarettes out of Kirby's Oklahoma City apartment between November 2004 and June 2006, according to court papers

The Bandidos are involved in drug trafficking, prostitution, contract murder, fencing, extortion, stealing and running weapons, welfare and bank fraud, and arson. The bikers make most of their money manufacturing and selling methamphetamine. Club members and associates who are pilots smuggle drugs and guns across the border and state lines.

A NOMAD chapter takes care of Bandido security,counterintelligence and internal discipline. The chapter is made up of charter members who have been with the club for more than 5 years

Old post I know But questioning where could you get guns...

http://newsok.com/article/3098530?pg=2

Thomas Kirby, 63; Wesley George, 49; James Oleson, 42; Dennis Shepherd, 54; Smith Justin Beal, 58; Joe Placker, 54; and Linda Shepherd, age not given, were indicted July 24 by a federal grand jury in Oklahoma City. All of them are members or associates of the Bandidos motorcycle gang, the indictment states. They allegedly conspired to sell guns and cigarettes out of Kirby's Oklahoma City apartment between November 2004 and June 2006, according to court papers

The Bandidos are involved in drug trafficking, prostitution, contract murder, fencing, extortion, stealing and running weapons, welfare and bank fraud, and arson. The bikers make most of their money manufacturing and selling methamphetamine. Club members and associates who are pilots smuggle drugs and guns across the border and state lines.

A NOMAD chapter takes care of Bandido security,counterintelligence and internal discipline. The chapter is made up of charter members who have been with the club for more than 5 years

Wow! These are some serious business interests and I have no doubt that they do not hesitate to take extreme measures to ensure they can continue to operate freely. Taylor's family obviously has a connection to this gang. I can see now that it could have been a hit to make a point or to ensure the girls did not share any knowledge they may have had. I would love to see pics of some Bandidos - I'm willing to bet more than one looks like the POI.

I really Think Peter & Vicky are clean. They do not show up on any list like the others. They work & tried to raise that little girl the best they could. I really believed they moved from the city for this reason. JMO

I am hoping that there are finderprints or DNA on those casings - or on one of the bullets. Without the gun itself, those two things are the best hope we have of ID'ing the killer 100%. The killer might have been wearing gloves when he killed the girls, but chances are unless he's a real pro, he wasn't wearing gloves when he loaded the gun. Heck, those bullets could have been in the gun for months - and the killer wouldn't have been thinking about DNA or fingerprints when he loaded the gun.

Ah. This indeed could be key.

(great post--loved the hope at the end, too)

I really Think Peter & Vicky are clean. They do not show up on any list like the others. They work & tried to raise that little girl the best they could. I really believed they moved from the city for this reason. JMO

I agree, I believe they are clean too. Other family members have been known to be connected with the Banditos.

But I feel OSBI needs to look here.:)

ITA GS. But, family tends to follow you wherever you go and if someone else in that family has a connection to the Bandidos, there is a very real possibility that they led them to these girls - knowingly or not. Everything about this case says "hit" to me. I just cannot wrap my mind around teenagers doing something like this! That may very well be because I have a couple of teenagers, but I just can't see it. This appears to have been a brazen execution in every way and seems to have been very professional. The Bandidos have "chapters" all over the world. I have tried not to let the POI info color my feelings about this case, but I'm beginning to believe that dude is deep in Mexico by now.

You know....I can't bring myself to get to involved in that one...because it will end just like they all seem too. Dead. I'm afraid the mother killed her. But hopefully I'm wrong and she's alive and well somewhere.

Its sad, this is somewhat a case that has stalled. I'm very interested in the Caylee case in Florida. What has that mother done to her little girl :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos

History
The club was formed in 1966 in San Leon County Galveston Texas by Donald Eugene Chambers. Many people think after seeing a TV commercial with the Frito Bandito raising hell to sell Fritos corn chips, Chambers named his club the Bandidos. This is not true, as the cartoon came out in 1968 (although he did adopt an obese machete- and pistol-wielding Mexican Bandido as the center patch for the club's colors). Don Chambers, having served in Vietnam as a Marine, modeled the clubs colors after the red and gold motif of the United States Marine Corps.[7] After Chambers' presidency ended due to his conviction for murder in El Paso, Texas, Ronnie Hodge was elevated to president. Under the watch of Hodge, the Bandidos expanded internationally to become an even bigger motorcycle club.[8]

Organization

The Bandidos, also called the Bandido Nation, is the fastest-growing outlaw motorcycle club in the world with over 90 chapters in the United States, 90 chapters in Europe, and another 17 in Australia and Southeast Asia. In the United States, the club is concentrated in Texas, but extends into Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Washington State, Oklahoma, Nebraska, and several other states.

Ah. This indeed could be key.

(great post--loved the hope at the end, too)

Me too FC - thank you for the hope. I'm beginning to believe that is all we have in this case. And from your mouth to God's ears with the fingerprints on the bullet casings. I know nothing - whatsoever - about guns, but I feel it would be difficult to load one with gloves on. Anybody?????

It would reals hard unless maybe surgical latex gloves were used..imo they didn't use gloves.

Just an FYI
We have discussed the gang link in the beginning, If you go to front page of this forum there is the family info & gang info.
I think it was decided that they didn't think Gangs would target the children, but go straight to the snitch.

It would reals hard unless maybe surgical latex gloves were used..imo they didn't use gloves.

Just an FYI
We have discussed the gang link in the beginning, If you go to front page of this forum there is the family info & gang info.
I think it was decided that they didn't think Gangs would target the children, but go straight to the snitch.

Drugs & Gangs

Thanks TG I didn't didn't want to click out of this thread, sometimes it takes me too long to get back..

Joe Placker, 54
~snip~
The Bandidos are involved in drug trafficking, prostitution, contract murder[/B], fencing, extortion, stealing and running weapons, welfare and bank fraud, and arson. The bikers make most of their money manufacturing and selling methamphetamine.

~snip~

Wow. Well. Hmm.

This is compatible with the scenario where someone really rough might have been transferring a meth cache to a local distributor (like, a Joe Placker associate) and the girls saw it and made a fuss about what the local was up to. Then the Bandido dude drives off down the road to find them and shoots them there.

Just an FYI

I remember the Bandidos coming up here before. However, their "businesses" are all hard core and they seem to be serious about protecting their interests. Relatively speaking, there are a lot of members and they are everywhere. I don't know much about gangs of any kind, but you read - nearly everyday - about young kids being killed by stray bullets fired by inner-city gangs. Based on what I've read about the Bandidos, they're just like the rest of them - no regard, whatsoever, for human life. I just don't see anything that leads me to believe they would have any remorse about killing two little girls - if it served their purposes in some way. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand