Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OSBI is not releasing the full 911 call(s) (may be more than one) OR the full autopsies. All we know on the autopsies is that the girls were shot in the face (some say head) and chest and each was shot multiple times with 2 guns (both guns used on both girls), they were not sexually assaulted and they are hoping to recover DNA from the killers (from the bullets perhaps?) - per a statement by the ME. We do not know what the guns were (just that one was low powered and one was higher powered) and the ear witnesses tell us the shots sounded like rapid fire from handguns - definitely not a shotgun and probably not a rifle either.

OSBI is being very stingy with information and facts in this case and there isn't much we can do until they decide to release more info.

My Opinion

Yes there isn't much we can do with the very limited information they have made available. I really wish they would release more info as I feel that would help generate leads. For example if they said the casings look like they come from an AK47, someone local might think geez the only person I know around here with one of those is psycho Johnny. My point is people can't provide much help if they aren't given anything to go on. It's so frustrating.

I know lots of posters that keep checking for any new info on the case but nothing is happening. I myself spent a lot of time in the beginning going through the offenders site looking for leads. Too many high profile cases going on right now also.

Mornin' everyone, I'm new as you can see from my lovely icon over there. I've been reading and rereading what's available EVERYWHERE and on this site while trying to get in here to talk to you guys!!! HURRAY, I'M HERE!!! I want to start with a question( I think) if I could. As I said, I've read until my eyes hurt but if this idea has been bounced around previously and I'm cluttering up the board I sincerely apologize.
I find the reasons that they releleased portions of the 911 call curious. They wanted sympathy..Jessica Brown says so after the tape is played. The first words out of her mouth were "breaks your heart, doesn't it?" If we are to speculate that this was the random act of a stranger(s) then we could assume that this stranger(s) had no connection to these girls, saw them as objects, and is completely 'disconnected' as he/they clearly have no conscience. That said, it doesn't strike me very likely that releasing the 911 call would elicit sympathy from anyone involved in this crime...IF it was a stranger.
She goes on to say "Come forward. Even if you're afraid of LE put that aside and come forward." Why would she assume that they are afraid of LE? Is a stranger, who gunned down two little girls in broad daylight, likely to be 'afraid' of LE?
At the beginning of the press conference she states " We know that someone KNOWS what happened. Whether it be a family member OR whether it be someone close to the suspect. She seems to seperate the two groups of people to which she is appealing. Her appeal, imo, is directed at the family of the victims FIRST and to someone possibly close to the suspect secondary. Why would she openly leave room for it to be speculated that she was implying the family knows something that they are withholding? I believe what she said is very telling and the order in which she stated it more telling still.
I know, I'm going on and on and I'm probably not making myself very clear. I've just got so much rolling around in my head right now....this thing with this 911 tape is just really eating at me and I'm not sure why. Maybe one of you can explain what I'm trying to say...TO ME!!!! LOLOL

She goes on to say "Come forward. Even if you're afraid of LE put that aside and come forward." Why would she assume that they are afraid of LE? Is a stranger, who gunned down two little girls in broad daylight, likely to be 'afraid' of LE?
At the beginning of the press conference she states " We know that someone KNOWS what happened. Whether it be a family member OR whether it be someone close to the suspect. She seems to seperate the two groups of people to which she is appealing. Her appeal, imo, is directed at the family of the victims FIRST and to someone possibly close to the suspect secondary. Why would she openly leave room for it to be speculated that she was implying the family knows something that they are withholding?

I think your reasoning is sound. Some here have proposed that the shooter is a stranger, while the person targeted by the 911 release is someone familiar with the girls/family/community who was perhaps involved in something illegal with the shooter.

That's how I felt after the 911 press conf, too.

Yes, busylady posted the links on one of her posts/see below.
This Tony Paschal matches the picture on Linda Kaye Plackers page - if I am reading this right he was just released 5/19/2008?

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/se...r_book_id=7634

linda's site for reference http://v4mp-b1tch.tripod.com/id14.html
Reference page/post: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2303663&postcount=110

I believe he has been out on parole and he ended his parole period in May of this year.

Bravo Shutterfly
She seems to seperate the two groups of people to which she is appealing. Her appeal, imo,
If we are to speculate that this was the random act of a stranger(s) then we could assume that this stranger(s) had no connection to these girls, saw them as objects, and is completely 'disconnected' as he/they clearly have no conscience. That said, it doesn't strike me very likely that releasing the 911 call would elicit sympathy from anyone involved in this crime...IF it was a stranger.

It is nice to have you here..Welcome.
New insight is really needed here and I think your point is very valid.

if you are relatively NEW to Websleuthers or this case, there is a wealth of information about the people & places in weleetka in other topics of 2 Ok girls (11 & 13) found murdered .

take a few minutes & peruse "photos, maps & other images", "family information", "synopsis" as well as the 11 main threads which preceed this one. you'll find it easier to visualize the scenes & gain much knowledge about the various players.

concerning OSBI, it is my understanding that in this case, J Brown's role is public information; she is not a leading investigator here. I think Agent Rosser continues to be in charge..... state law enforcements bureaus have on staff & at their disposal, expertise in many areas & agents are cross-trained in various disciplines.......i have NO doubt that psychology has played into official reports.

Wallace R Townsend DOB 2/20/67
from WI - then moved to Okmulgee and now he recently moved near the Plackers

Long criminal record in WI - including prison/jail time 2003-2008
Disorderly conduct, Trespassing, Criminal Damage to Property, Auto Theft, Drugs, Bad Checks, Carrying a Concealed Weapon 2002 and 2003

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=47230993

Note: Patterson, at least 2 Keloughs, now Townsend - is there anyone living around the Plackers (other than D Chancey) who hasn't been in prison or a mental institution and who isn't a gun nut?

My Opinion

I just hope they solve this thing soon. It could be a cold blooded hit, a freak just out to kill some one, the girls pizzed somebody off...or who knows. I'd like to know if the OSBI seems as lost as they appear to be. And I'm sure they aren't, but Jessica Brown's latest presser did absolutely little to nothing, other than keep it in the public eye.

Mornin' everyone, I'm new as you can see from my lovely icon over there. I've been reading and rereading what's available EVERYWHERE and on this site while trying to get in here to talk to you guys!!! HURRAY, I'M HERE!!! I want to start with a question( I think) if I could. As I said, I've read until my eyes hurt but if this idea has been bounced around previously and I'm cluttering up the board I sincerely apologize.
I find the reasons that they releleased portions of the 911 call curious. They wanted sympathy..Jessica Brown says so after the tape is played. The first words out of her mouth were "breaks your heart, doesn't it?" If we are to speculate that this was the random act of a stranger(s) then we could assume that this stranger(s) had no connection to these girls, saw them as objects, and is completely 'disconnected' as he/they clearly have no conscience. That said, it doesn't strike me very likely that releasing the 911 call would elicit sympathy from anyone involved in this crime...IF it was a stranger.
At the beginning of the press conference she states " We know that someone KNOWS what happened. Whether it be a family member OR whether it be someone close to the suspect. She seems to seperate the two groups of people to which she is appealing. Her appeal, imo, is directed at the family of the victims FIRST and to someone possibly close to the suspect secondary. Why would she openly leave room for it to be speculated that she was implying the family knows something that they are withholding? I believe what she said is very telling and the order in which she stated it more telling still.
I know, I'm going on and on and I'm probably not making myself very clear. I've just got so much rolling around in my head right now....this thing with this 911 tape is just really eating at me and I'm not sure why. Maybe one of you can explain what I'm trying to say...TO ME!!!! LOLOL

Shutterfly~
I feel the exact same way you do about the press conference.
Great post. Welcome to Websleuths!

Ruflossn

Wallace R Townsend DOB 2/20/67
from WI - then moved to Okmulgee and now he recently moved near the Plackers

Long criminal record in WI - including prison/jail time 2003-2008
Disorderly conduct, Trespassing, Criminal Damage to Property, Auto Theft, Drugs, Bad Checks, Carrying a Concealed Weapon 2002 and 2003

http://www.criminalsearches.com/details.aspx?id=47230993

Note: Patterson, at least 2 Keloughs, now Townsend - is there anyone living around the Plackers (other than D Chancey) who hasn't been in prison or a mental institution and who isn't a gun nut?

My Opinion

Why haven't these people with such lengthy records been locked up as "habituals"?

Who is Taylor's biological mother?

MELISSA PASCHAL

ODOC# 535432
off_lookup.get_image

I admit I'm grasping at straws. Nothing else to go on.

She looks older than her age. I see her date of birth is 10/10/81. Too young to be the mother. Then again she could have had a teen pregnancy.

She looks older than her age. I see her date of birth is 10/10/81. Too young to be the mother. Then again she could have had a teen pregnancy.

That may be why the grandparents were raising her. Perhaps their daughter was too young when she gave birth to be a responsible parent. She could have had her when she was 14. That's not unheard of.

Prison gangs often exercise a large degree of influence over organized crime in the "free world", larger than their isolation in prison might lead one to expect. Since the start of the "War on Drugs" in the 1980s, which led to both massive increases in the prison population and high profits for drug trafficking, larger prison gangs have consciously worked to leverage their influence inside prison systems to control and profit from drug trafficking on the street. This is made possible based upon the logic that individuals involved in selling illegal drugs face a high likelihood of serving a prison term at some point, or in having a friend or family member in prison. The cooperation of drug dealers and other criminals can be secured due to the credible threat of violence upon incarceration if it is not provided. Prison gang members and associates who are released are usually expected to further the gang's activities after their release, and may face danger if they refuse and are returned to prison, such as on a parole violation

I am posting this because regardless what the LE says ..It makes sense to me. It is a fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee