Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is another possibility.............the girls had a prearranged meeting via cell phone or computer with a person or persons. Perhaps there was a grudge or fight going on amongst them and they met to settle things once and for all. Kids can be cruel and some get so hurt by teasing or feeling like an outcast that the hate grows in them like a cancer. If it was kids who did this they had to be well versed in guns.......not someone who took Daddy's gun out of the closet and was shooting it for the first time.

Have the genders of the people on the bridge that day ever been disclosed? Was it a meeting place where boy meets girl kind of place? A place to hang out and drink beer?
A demarcation line of sorts between the kids living in town and the kids living in the country? A swimming place?

There was nobody at the bridge at the time the girls were there, the girls were seen in the area, nobody at the bridge. And a meeting would have shown up on either a phone or a computer - nothing.

LE obviously knows where the immediate family members of each girl were when they were killed - so familial abuse would not have been a possible motive.

If it was an arranged meeting, there was ANYBODY at the bridge or LE/OSBI had found ANY signs of sexual activity or sexual abuse we wouldn't still be wondering who and why 8 weeks later. All of those factors make the case a pretty clear slam dunk - within days. There is no need to wait and watch THOSE suspects, you have EVIDENCE - you can haul them in on day one.

That didn't happen, and thus meeting someone that had contact with them prior or either child having signs of sexual activity are pretty much off the table. Plus, if it was one child a perv had contact with, why not wait and grab THAT CHILD? Why leave the "evidence" lying alongside the road when it's obvious the girls could have been grabbed, abused more and then buried miles away and no-one would have seen it happen..and by the time they were found (if they ever were) any evidence would be long-gone.

My Opinion

Hello all. Have watched the forum since day one...finally got in. Alot of good posts have gone up. Glad to see interest outside of the area.

There was nobody at the bridge at the time the girls were there, the girls were seen in the area, nobody at the bridge. And a meeting would have shown up on either a phone or a computer - nothing.

If nobody was at the bridge at that time, how does anyone know the girls ever made it to the bridge? And how do we know something didn't show up on their phones or computers? That information hasn't been released as far as I know.

LE obviously knows where the immediate family members of each girl were when they were killed - so familial abuse would not have been a possible motive.

If it was an arranged meeting, there was ANYBODY at the bridge or LE/OSBI had found ANY signs of sexual activity or sexual abuse we wouldn't still be wondering who and why 8 weeks later. All of those factors make the case a pretty clear slam dunk - within days. There is no need to wait and watch THOSE suspects, you have EVIDENCE - you can haul them in on day one.

I wasn't referring to a sexual encounter. It's pretty obvious sex wasn't the motive since the girls were still clothed. That doesn't mean they might not have had an ongoing fued with some other teens.

That didn't happen, and thus meeting someone that had contact with them prior or either child having signs of sexual activity are pretty much off the table. Plus, if it was one child a perv had contact with, why not wait and grab THAT CHILD? Why leave the "evidence" lying alongside the road when it's obvious the girls could have been grabbed, abused more and then buried miles away and no-one would have seen it happen..and by the time they were found (if they ever were) any evidence would be long-gone.

I've never thought it was a pervert or a sexual predator. I believe it was an execution. The question is WHY?

My Opinion

I wonder, have many of you done any searching into the case involving Skyla's brother?

http://www.morningsun.net/homepage/x1346895287/Gordon-receives-10-year-sentence

The Morning Sun
Posted Jul 30, 2008 @ 12:33 AM
COLUMBUS —
Edward Gordon was sentenced to 10 years in prison Monday for the second-degree murder of Jamey Richardson.
Gordon was found guilty of second-degree murder after entering a plea deal, part of which included testimony against co-defendants Samuel Becker and Aaron Graham.
But Gordon was never called to the stand by the prosecution in the Becker case, though Becker was found guilty of 11 of 12 counts, including felony murder, kidnapping, aggravated burglary and aggravated assault. He was then sentenced to life plus 68 months in Cherokee County District Court.
Gordon never testified against Graham either — after the Becker decision, Graham elected to enter a plea deal as well, pleading guilty to first-degree murder. Graham’s sentencing is set for September, when he will likely receive life imprisonment, with the possibility for parole in 20 years.

Yes, I have read the articles concerning his case. I just find it quite strange the reason behind the murder of the Richardson guy. According to an article in one of the Kansas papers, it all stemmed from a safe of Edward Gordon's containing drugs and money.

However, as we've discussed, fans of ICP aren't automatically gang members. I'm as far from a gangster as you can get.

Wikipedia doesn't tell it all. Insane Clown Possee is BOTH a musical group and a gang. Google Insane Clown Possee + gangs, and you will get gang results.

This case JMO does not lead me to abuse.. I might have eat my words.

FlowerChild post : There was nobody at the bridge at the time the girls were there, the girls were seen in the area, nobody at the bridge. And a meeting would have shown up on either a phone or a computer - nothing.

Sexual assult did not take place & I really believe there was no evidence to that prior to murder. I believe this murder was a message, a hit, & as LE stated they wanted these girls DEAD. They knew how to acheive this murder quickly & haul butt.

------------
What Albert said : I don't see the extended Placker family as a bunch of pansies. Is all this talk about how much they loved Taylor a bunch of bunk or is there a reason for their behavior. I think there has to be a reason.

And I assume the Whitaker family is behaving the way they are because they aren't stupid.

YES YES YES Albert you got it !!

This case JMO does not lead me to abuse.. I might have eat my words.

FlowerChild post : There was nobody at the bridge at the time the girls were there, the girls were seen in the area, nobody at the bridge. And a meeting would have shown up on either a phone or a computer - nothing.

Sexual assult did not take place & I really believe there was no evidence to that prior to murder. I believe this murder was a message, a hit, & as LE stated they wanted these girls DEAD. They knew how to acheive this murder quickly & haul butt.

I agree that for the crime itself, sexual assult doesn't seem to be the motive IMO. However, from what I have heard, Skyla did suffer from abuse during her life.

I don't know, IMO from reading the information about Skyla's, I would think the other guys involved/the victim's friends/family would have a reason for revenge, IMO.

IF the computers and cell phones had produced a lead, don'cha think someone might have been arrested by now? I don't think they found diddley-squat on either the phones or the computers.

The sexual abuse/perv response was directed more at Okie Ties - who suggested that the girls might have been having sex or were abused in the weeks or months BEFORE they were killed. I was suggesting that I didn't believe they found ANY evidence either girl was sexually active EVER because the investigation has NEVER even so much as hinted at that sort of evidence being involved.

The person who saw the girls walking BACK to the house from the bridge didn't see anyone on the bridge so the kids Skyla and Taylor might have been feuding with would know they were going to be walking to the bridge how? The girls probably were out there less than 30 minutes before they were killed - if the girls didn't call someone, if there were no other kids at the bridge, then how did their enemies (who we assume were over 16) manage to get over there to kill them in that short time frame? Were they just driving around with their guns all the time HOPING they would get a chance to kill the girls? ANY calls or IM's or text messages or #'s the girls called within the hours, even days BEFORE their murders would have all been recoverable - and the OSBI would have been right on the recipients of those communications ASAP. AND If it was kids, calling OTHER kids to set up the girls, thats at least 2 or 3 involved and I cannot imagine they would ALL still be stone cold silent after 2 months. We have to remember only 97 kids in their school, only 9 other 5th and 6th grade classmates in ELMENTARY SCHOOL - all of them 10-11-12 except for Taylor. Where would two grade school girls be interfacing (and starting a feud) with MUCH older kids who would have a car AND guns? I doubt any of the older kids were hanging out with the ELEMENTARY "little kids" and neither girl had older siblings at the school to put them in contact with older kids. Both loved school, made A's and were well liked - Taylor was elected the Elementary School "Queen".

I still think execution - and if the POI wasn't the killer, maybe he was the lookout? Maybe he staked out the Placker House, called the killer(s) when the Plackers left and when he say Skyla and Taylor start their walk and after it was done, verified the job was complete? I just can't get out of my head that SOMEBODY was watching the Placker house and had NO IDEA who they were killing, just SOMEBODY that came out of that house. In fact, the killers could have been at the WRONG PAschal or Placker house - maybe they were after Tony, or Jessie PAschal? Or maybe Christopher, or Joe or Linda Placker and thought they lived there? I don't think the killers were after Taylor and Skyla - I think they were after getting even with a Paschal or Placker and when Peter and Vicky left home and the girls went out alone, they had their chance. Maybe the killer(s) thought the person they were really trying to get to was INSIDE the house still, and didn't want a showdown - especially since the girls were right there, so tempting and so easy....

Your mileage may vary
My Opinion

I still think execution - and if the POI wasn't the killer, maybe he was the lookout? Maybe he staked out the Placker House, called the killer(s) when the Plackers left and when he say Skyla and Taylor start their walk and after it was done, verified the job was complete? I just can't get out of my head that SOMEBODY was watching the Placker house and had NO IDEA who they were killing, just SOMEBODY that came out of that house. In fact, the killers could have been at the WRONG PAschal or Placker house - maybe they were after Tony, or Jessie PAschal? Or maybe Christopher, or Joe or Linda Placker and thought they lived there? I don't think the killers were after Taylor and Skyla - I think they were after getting even with a Paschal or Placker and when Peter and Vicky left home and the girls went out alone, they had their chance. Maybe the killer(s) thought the person they were really trying to get to was INSIDE the house still, and didn't want a showdown - especially since the girls were right there, so tempting and so easy....

Your mileage may vary
My Opinion

I must say, FC, I agree with most of what you have said here. Maybe they didn't know who they were going after, maybe the POI was staking things out to see that the job was done. Or maybe they knew exactly who they were going after and knew she would be there that weekend and when her and her friend took off walking, they closed in, shot them however many times and drove away, back to Kansas?

Wikipedia doesn't tell it all. Insane Clown Possee is BOTH a musical group and a gang. Google Insane Clown Possee + gangs, and you will get gang results.

http://zeara420.tripod.com/id13.html

In the early 90s in Southwest Detroit, Joseph Bruce (Violent J) and Joseph Utsler (Shaggy 2 Dope) along with neighborhood homies started an ill-fated street gang called Inner City Posse. They also began to rap, with the mildly successful independent release, Dog Beats. Yet, having little knowledge of real gang life and with their music gaining them some notoriety, Inner City Posse lasted but 2 years after being targeted by established Southwest Detroit gangs. However in 1991, after Violent J's return from his 4th trip to county jail, J and Shaggy were visited one night by spirits of a mysterious Dark Carnival. These neutral phantoms named J and Shaggy their messengers and issued that they deliver six special messages to all that will listen before the end consumes us all. Now, we'll admit, it's a little hard to swallow, but it's interesting none the less. J and Shaggy quit their own gang and changed their rapping name from Inner City Posse to Insane Clown Posse. Having been told that each message will come when the time is right, they decided to expose the magic messages in the form of six albums, each taking on its own identity in the form of Jokers Cards, and each preaching another one of the Dark Carnival's messages to the world. Be they clown messengers spreading the words of the Dark Carnival or simply buffoons, this strange Detroit rap group is here to stay. With painted faces, heavy carnival beats and demented, vulgar lyrics injected with positive messages and magic, you have the band you love to hate: the Insane Clown Posse. After some initial problems and financial difficulty, ICP recorded and released its first Jokers Card, Carnival of Carnage, in October 1992. It was soon followed by the EP, Beverly Kills 50187, and the 2nd Jokers Card, The Ringmaster, in 1993. Sales were stronger than expected and the Detroit music scene began to lift its head. Another EP entitled Terror Wheel was released, spawning a local Radio hit entitled Dead Body Man and it was soon apparent that they had a rabid following in Detroit and the Midwest. It wasn't long until record labels began to try to cash in. ICP, looking to spread the message of the Dark Carnival, quickly signed up with Jive Records but shortly after the release of the 3rd Joker's Card, The Riddlebox, Jive's true plan were uncovered. They would release the new album only in Michigan, with no push, and make all the money for themselves. An easy sell for the work ICP had already done. Insane Clown Posse and their new elite Psychopathic Records Team (led by Alex Abbiss their manager, Billy Bill, & Jumpsteady) developed a unique strategy never seen before in the music industry. They assembled street teams, samplers and Riddlebox Vans, and traveled throughout the country, speaking to people personally about the Dark Carnival, ICP, and Psychopathic Records and they would not leave until everyone was informed. Once their work was finished, they left the newly designated Clown Town to start once again in another city. Meanwhile, Insane Clown Posse toured the country, bringing its riotous live performance across the US, which involve full theatric stage sets, costumed monsters, and gallons of Faygo Soda (a cheap soda manufactured in Detroit) being poured all over the audience. Thousands of newly found Juggalos would fill venues to capacity, just to catch a glimpse of an Insane Clown Posse show. ICP went to Hollywood Records to promote their 4th Joker's Card, The Great Milenko. Yet, 6 hours after its release, it was recalled. Hollywood Records owner

I have personally never listened to ICP but know that the early 30, 20 & teenage people that do listen to them regularly, usually scare me. Maybe I scare easily, but something just isn't right about them.

"Just remember, what goes around comes around. And someday, every word and everything that others have done to my family, will come back around and bite them. HARD."

This is an exact quote taken from Angela Graham's MySpace web page. They were written in late May 2008. Angela's husband is Aaron Graham.

"Just remember, what goes around comes around. And someday, every word and everything that others have done to my family, will come back around and bite them. HARD."

This is an exact quote taken from Angela Graham's MySpace web page. They were written in late May 2008. Angela's husband is Aaron Graham.

Thanks for posting this. Do you have a link to her page by chance? I can't help but think that those involved in the case with Skyla's brother would have good reason for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7