Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, thanks for the input. I have been reading most of the back posts on this thread and also from the Topix. Someone posted that a relative of one of the men questioned by the grand jury was( or is) a lighthorse officer of the Chickasaw nation-so there goes my theory. I guess because I have several native american friends that have a common trait that they revere children that it is difficult for me to believe that this POI (if he exists) is to blame. There seems to be other people in the area that could foot the bill for this awful crime.
Oceanblueeyes-I worked as a nurse on Camp Lejeune for 14 years before moving to Italy. Nice area/nice people. Semper Fi :)

Thank you Seagypzy, for your dedicated care that I know you gave our fine, young, Marines and their families.:)

Yes, it is a very nice area with a lot of great people living there. I love to see patriotic towns and this one sure stands proud.

Ocean

Yep, and I'm proud to be one of them!! My paternal grandmother was full blood Cherokee. Little bitty woman - very quiet - but, oh the inner strength and, yes, black hair to her waist. (She used to take it out of the bun and let me brush it when I was a little girl). Hadn't thought of that in years...very sweet memory and a precious grandmother.

Our lives have similarities Boots. My maternal great grandmother was full blood Cherokee and was a tiny little woman. I loved to brush her hair when she took it down at night. It trailed all the way to the floor. I am not sure if she had ever cut much of it throughout her years. She died at the age of 93. She had 11 children and two of them died at childbirth. She was quiet, gentle and loving but had such strong inner strength. I miss her.

It is strange sometimes of the triggering memories that brings us such peace and smiles but she was such a clean woman and I can remember she used Lifebuoy soap and always had such a smell of goodness somehow. I can still smell that smell today and it brings me comfort for I instantly think of her. She too was such a precious woman.

imoo

The statistics were surprising to me, too. However, I don't really think the rate of child abuse/neglect in any community applies to a case where someone gunned down two children. Whoever did this is beyond any cultural restraints.

I must agree STEADFAST. I don't think this has anything to do with the race or culture of the killer or killers or statistics but instead it was the mindset in which they thought that brought about these two murders.

imo

I have to ask...did anyone here think that we would still be here all these months later with no killer(s) behind bars??

Criminy......may these 2 angels have justice some day.....

I have to ask...did anyone here think that we would still be here all these months later with no killer(s) behind bars??

Criminy......may these 2 angels have justice some day.....
Months are nothing, sometimes it's years before a break in a case comes about.

The statistics were surprising to me, too. However, I don't really think the rate of child abuse/neglect in any community applies to a case where someone gunned down two children. Whoever did this is beyond any cultural restraints.

How correct you are!!

Our lives have similarities Boots. My maternal great grandmother was full blood Cherokee and was a tiny little woman. I loved to brush her hair when she took it down at night. It trailed all the way to the floor. I am not sure if she had ever cut much of it throughout her years. She died at the age of 93. She had 11 children and two of them died at childbirth. She was quiet, gentle and loving but had such strong inner strength. I miss her.

It is strange sometimes of the triggering memories that brings us such peace and smiles but she was such a clean woman and I can remember she used Lifebuoy soap and always had such a smell of goodness somehow. I can still smell that smell today and it brings me comfort for I instantly think of her. She too was such a precious woman.

imoo

Awwww...thanks for sharing, Ocean and thanks for prompting my trip down memory lane. You are so right...I went to bed feeling very comforted last night!

Yep, and I'm proud to be one of them!! My paternal grandmother was full blood Cherokee. Little bitty woman - very quiet - but, oh the inner strength and, yes, black hair to her waist. (She used to take it out of the bun and let me brush it when I was a little girl). Hadn't thought of that in years...very sweet memory and a precious grandmother.

imoo

What wonderful images you both have given me! It made me feel so good to read your stories!

:blowkiss:

Is this Taylor's brother??

From Northwest Arkansas Times today:
Stealing, painting truck

• Jesse Dean Paschal, 27, was charged on Oct. 14 with theft of property and firstdegree criminal mischief. He is accused of stealing a truck from the Wal-Mart parking lot.
http://nwanews.com/nwat/News/70266/

Stealing, painting truck

• Jesse Dean Paschal, 27, was charged on Oct. 14 with theft of property and firstdegree criminal mischief. He is accused of stealing a truck from the Wal-Mart parking lot.

Hi, Steadfast....Don't think so. Taylor's brother is 31 with a middle initial of C and the first name is spelled differently. (According to his OK court records)

Thanks, though...good eye!!

Tapu and Ocean~
Hi. I just returned from being out of town. (for the past 5 days) I will do my best to try and provide links or info. on the questions that you have asked. However, I am inundated w/ responsibilities w/ family and work. Give me time and I will do my best to get answers for you.

Flossie

http://www.conservapedia.com/Hate_crime

In regards to homosexuality and homicide, The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers by Michael Newton reports the following regarding the issue of homosexuality and homocides:
“ Homosexual slayers clearly have no monopoly on violence, but it is true that their crimes often display extremes of "overkill" and mutilation...

Tapu and Ocean~
Here is one example of the overkill / homosexual theory.

Flossie

Tapu and Ocean~
Hi. I just returned from being out of town. (for the past 5 days) I will do my best to try and provide links or info. on the questions that you have asked. However, I am inundated w/ responsibilities w/ family and work. Give me time and I will do my best to get answers for you.

Flossie

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8838474

Homosexual homicides are more violent than heterosexual homicides when one compares the mean number of injuries (fatal sharp, blunt, and total)/case and the extent of injuries on the body. The mean number of stab wounds wounds/case and percentage of cases with multiple causes of death were also greater among the homosexual group (but the differences were not statistically significant).

Tapu and Ocean~

Flossie

http://books.google.com/books?id=S4...&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=2&ct=result

A third example of homosexual overkill can be found on page 178, last paragraph. I could not copy and paste due to copy write. You can paste the address into your browser.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8838474

Homosexual homicides are more violent than heterosexual homicides when one compares the mean number of injuries (fatal sharp, blunt, and total)/case and the extent of injuries on the body. The mean number of stab wounds wounds/case and percentage of cases with multiple causes of death were also greater among the homosexual group (but the differences were not statistically significant).

As you can see by its title, "Homicide in homosexual victims. . . ," your link refers to a study of victims who are homosexual, not offenders. From the description of the study:
"We quantified the number and extent of injuries between homosexual and heterosexual homicide victims to determine whether one group suffered more violence than the other."

In regards to homosexuality and homicide, The Encyclopedia of Serial Killers by Michael Newton reports the following regarding the issue of homosexuality and homocides:
“ Homosexual slayers clearly have no monopoly on violence, but it is true that their crimes often display extremes of "overkill" and mutilation...

Stealing, painting truck

Go

Good find Steadfast! I see that ppl think it's not her brother but I'm betting he is related. Must go check the family tree now....

Tapu and Ocean~
Here is one example of the overkill / homosexual theory.

Flossie

My goodness, Flossie, you sure have been busy!

While doing your research did you come across anything about girls being violent against one another? I remember a number of years back, there was a mother of a high school cheerleader, who murdered another cheerleader.

Does anyone else remember that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members