Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks RPS that was a great find... Hi flossie..Hi frog & GiGi..

Theres only one too reason's for this much of an overkill 1 is a serious hatred for these too and since they were too little sweet innocent girls i dought that to e the case .The 2 reason and the one i give the most thought in too is actually pretty simple you over kill for one reason to make 100 % they are deceased why do u need them to be dead for sure ,because they can point you out not a description not a lead or a poi..but they can say you first and last name what u drive where u live and why they did it thats why people over kill ..

Gosh, I feel like I have been totally ridiculed. Let me try and clear this up. A murderer falls into 2 categories, organized and disorganized. I am not going to waste my time explaining it to you. Google the terms if you are so inclined. Follow the links and try to discern what an unorganized murderer would resemble psychologically, emotionally, physically and in many other areas of his/ her life. You will find the terms homosexual, young and female. Good luck w/ your sleuthing.

I can't find anything saying that disorganized murderers must be homosexual, young (necessarily), or female. For that matter, I can't find anything in the other direction; that is, that says females or homosexuals are likely to be disorganized. Can you give me the reference(s) for that? I get the young part because there is evidence for that. It's the female/homosexual angle that I can't figure out where you're coming from.

Also, I certainly didn't intend to ridicule you and I don't think others did either. Everyone was just shocked at where such an assertion would come from. I tried to explain that I thought you meant you were surmising rather than that you were presenting that as something a profiler ever actually said.

I think, whoever killed these girls, knew them. I believe it has something to do with V&P.
I believe these people or person came from OKC.

I believe that's why Vicki is afraid for here life.

But, I believe, Sheza, said she has seen the Plackers more now than before the girls were killed.
So that makes no sense to me.

I surely don't think it was a homosexual or a female.

And, if the Plackers have been out more than before the girls were killed, then they can't be that afraid for their lives.
Peter even said at one time "they can't hurt me more than they already have". Who is "they?" Sounded like he knew who "they" were.

I just have a feeling they (Peter and Vicki) have an idea who did this, just can't prove it. All of this is JMO.....

Gertrude, It makes good sense.. Let's give this some thought. I say, they are afraid and that is exactly why they stay away from their home more...Wouldn't the P.'s be SAFER in a crowd?

I agree, someone in the P. family knows WHY this happened..just not who did the deed...:yes:

There's only one two reason's for this much of an overkill,
1. is a serious hatred for these two and since they were two little sweet innocent girls I dought that to be the case .

The 2nd reason and the one I give the most thought too is actually pretty simple, you over kill for one reason, to make 100 % sure they are deceased.

Why do u need them to be dead for sure ,because they can point you out,

not a description, not a lead, or a poi....but they can say your first and last name, what u drive, where u live and why they did it,
thats why people over kill .....

CanMan...very good point about the 'overkill', because the girls knew the person who shot them and why he was shooting them....thus the overkill :Justice:

Is the profiler saying that since the POI was possibly in his 30's or 40's, he would possibly be a homosexual drug dealer, gun runner or hit man, carrying a Glock?..:bang:

The POI is in his twenties (or younger) and looks nothing like the drawing.

Are they overkills or are they more like frenzy killings?

It seems if they were overkills that each bullet would have been into a vital area that would either seriously harm the victims or would cause imminent death. The excessive shots actually seem to be to me more of haphazard shots with some of them not hitting fatal areas. IIRC there was only two bullet wounds that had gunpowder residue on them. That would mean that the other shots most likely were fired from some distance away and the ones who had gunpowder residue or stippling would be the close up shots. Handguns are usually used for close distances the further away when fired they will lose their accuracy.

I find it to be done by very unorganized killers who shot recklessly. I do think there were two shooters and they both used up all of the bullets they had in each gun. I think the reason they shot excessively they knew after the first shots to the girls they had to make sure they didn't leave them alive to be able to testify against them. I see the killers as immature and this was their first murders and they thought this many shots would be needed. IMO an adult would have known that the Gloch 40 alone would be more than lethal enough to murder these children and the excessive shots wouldn't have been needed at all. These murderers show a pack mentality imo which when working in tandem worked them up into a frenzy when they were enjoying making the children sitting targets knowing they were in control of Taylor and Skyla's life.

Unfortunately overkills no longer means that the victim even had to know their perpetrator or perpetrators. Our society for some reason has killers who are filled with their own personal rage and may take that out on the victim even if they don't know them. For example: There was a case in Texas where a female real estate agent was killed in one of the open home models her company had. The man stabbed Sarah Walker (I think that was her name) 27 times and bludgeoned her in the head. When he was arrested he had no link to her whatsoever yet it was an excessive overkill type murder and others have been the same.

imo

I think it would be extremely difficult for the shooter to place each shot in a vital place with two moving targets. I don't think these killers were sharpshooters.

////// News Flash //////

MW, an acquaintance of DD, was arrested today:

http://okokmulgee.jailsoftware.com/PressArrestRelease.asp?itbSiteID=6&ArrestNo=2008002349

RPS, great find.

Maybe they can get some other info from him now that he’ll be facing these charges (if he has any info). I noted he just turned 18 in July.

To remind everyone, there was a post on one of Mikey's friend's myspace page in July that Mikey was "running from the cops again."

==========
Burglary 2nd Degree
Possession of Marijuana
Receiving of Stolen Property
Fel DUI (First Offense)

Is my eyesight bad, or is his name not listed on the roster anymore?

A homosexual?? Oh, brother. :rolleyes:

Your above post sure seems like ridicule to me.............

If you are interested in criminal profiling, I would suggest visiting your local library or book store. As this area of crime fighting becomes more advanced there are more and more informative books available. I have studied many of them and have found the ones written by John Douglas to be interesting. Most of the books will cover the organized killer and the disorganized killer. (As well as the different types of individuals that engage in overkill).

Seems people have run out of things to say. No news. This whole tragedy is so sad! So senseless. I pray for answers and or the killers to be off our streets!

The wheels of justice are turning awfully slowly in this case. The waiting is the hardest part but I have to believe this will be solved because I can't bear to think of the alternative. Not having closure is not an option. Praying for justice soon for these sweet girls and their families and this community. Waiting patiently is the hardest part....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes