Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GetSmart, That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing this with us as I have been weepy about this case lately. I will always remember this story. Hugs, matilda

Live feed? I will resend my original e-mail.
I have not heard anything from him in regards to my original e-mail. I will ask him about the live feed in my next correspondence w/ him.

Through e-mail, I have written Manny. (twice) Ihave yet to receive a reply from him. I do not know if there will be live feed or not. I am hoping that someone, who is at the press conference, will tape the conference and release the video to You Tube. (or some other media outlet.) I would like to see an unedited / uncute version of the pc. It will be interesting to study the faces and body languages of those that are in attendance.

~snipped from article~
Officers combed the dense, overgrown area. They discovered a number of methamphetamine labs within a seven- or eight-mile radius of the crime scene, Choate said.:eek:

The tone of this artcle is very positive! I am praying that they are close to solving this case!

Thanks for the link Tom'sGirl!:dance:

From the beginning of this tragedy, I have believed that Meth will be directly or indirectly linked to this case. Directly - the girls stumbled upon info that would cause someone to be brought to light w/ in the community of LE that would cause them to be apprehended. Indirectly - the shooter(s) were so pumped up on meth that they shot the girls w/o any thought. The fact that the girls were both victims of overkill leads me to believe they will know the shooter(s) and the shooter(s) will be a young man.

Thank you, Tom'sGirl, for this information. This would be the first overt action by OSBI since the GJ last September.

How nice it would be if they actually came forth with any information. They will not. It will be an appeal for someone to come forward with information, and a repeat of the exact same mantra about how hard they are still working on this "solvable" case, and a PR move to bolster the faint hopes of the remaining few who still believe in their tactics and determination.

It will only last a few minutes, then a handful of reporters will lob softball questions to them. Any question of substance will be met with the standard "don't-want-to-compromise-the-investigation" reply. After a couple of them, the spokesperson will stop the proceedings.

Despite posting more pessimism than most on here, I really held out hope that my prediction for Monday's news conference would be inaccurate. Fat chance. Here's the latest:

http://newsok.com/dna-evidence-in-weleetka-murders-topic-of-monday-press-conference/article/3375935

The article's title implies DNA evidence will be discussed, but the story itself states twice that it will not. Well, let's see what they have to say...

I totally agree! I wish I could go there on Monday and ask your questions!

Also, thanks for the link to the article. The quotes from the parents brought tears to my eyes. Especially when Peter Placker said he counts every day.
Bless their hearts.

domesticmess: Several questions I would like answered are:
1. WHO gave LE the description of the generic, long haired Indian driving the white pick up?
2. Did Le give the people who saw the POI a lie detector test?
3. How many people visited and was at the P's during the entire day, that Sunday?

:( I was out walking my dog this morning. I live in a little town about the size of Weleetka. As I walked along, I thought about Skyla and Taylor. I told them I love them. I told them I was sorry they didn't get to live their bright and promising lives. I told them I hoped they would soon receive justice.

I know they don't care anymore. When someone dies, they take the love with them. Nothing else is important to them. They are bigger than I am. I have the bitterness that makes me hate the killers, that makes me hate God. Every time a child dies at the hands of some monster, I hate God a little more, because he allowed it to happen.

I don't know what to do any more. I sure don't feeling like praying.

I fully understand how you feel, CC, but imo God does not let horrible things happen. He gave us all free will and some take the path of darkness and some takes the path of light. He knows when something like this happens that His child or children are coming home to live with Him forevermore. There, He knows they will always have eternal peace and never ending love.

imo

:( I was out walking my dog this morning. I live in a little town about the size of Weleetka. As I walked along, I thought about Skyla and Taylor. I told them I love them. I told them I was sorry they didn't get to live their bright and promising lives. I told them I hoped they would soon receive justice.

I know they don't care anymore. When someone dies, they take the love with them. Nothing else is important to them. They are bigger than I am. I have the bitterness that makes me hate the killers, that makes me hate God. Every time a child dies at the hands of some monster, I hate God a little more, because he allowed it to happen.

I don't know what to do any more. I sure don't feeling like praying.

I know. I hurt too. I pray everynight for them and for the cops and for the killers to repent, and for those who know but don't turn them in. This has sent waves of grief through me and all those who read this and beyond. God's love embraces them. They do know and care that we've cared and prayed. They're with God in His infinite pure love, but they haven't forgotten their loved ones on earth. If we ask our pals here to pray, how much better those who see God face to face? There is some reason for the delay. Maybe God wants the killers to sobre up and repent first? May they be caught soon. Don't give into sadness -- it is just a temptation after a while. Rejoice in their lives.

(((Hugs Claycat)))

http://www.koco.com/news/19682018/detail.html

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said investigators have found DNA linked to the slayings of two girls in Weleetka.

Spokeswoman Jessica Brown offered no details but said the evidence was "something of significance."

More information may be revealed at a news conference scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Monday, the one-year anniversary of the killings of Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11. Eyewitness News 5 and koco.com will both offer live coverage of the news conference.
Hopefully this DNA find will lead to the cruel killer/s of Taylor and Skyla

(((Hugs Claycat)))

http://www.koco.com/news/19682018/detail.html

The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said investigators have found DNA linked to the slayings of two girls in Weleetka.

Spokeswoman Jessica Brown offered no details but said the evidence was "something of significance."

More information may be revealed at a news conference scheduled for 10:30 a.m. Monday, the one-year anniversary of the killings of Taylor Paschal-Placker, 13, and Skyla Jade Whitaker, 11. Eyewitness News 5 and koco.com will both offer live coverage of the news conference.
Hopefully this DNA find will lead to the cruel killer/s of Taylor and Skyla

Hopefully this will finally lead to some answers for these two girls. I will have restored faith in the powers of LE if this is so!

Hi everyone!!! New here but not new to the case...

http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=10494171

News9.com to Live Stream Weleetka Update

OKEMAH, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation will update the public today on the unsolved murders of two young girls in Weleetka. Watch live coverage of the press conference at 10:30 a.m. on News9.com.

I'm not able to get the live stream can some one give me updates? Pretty please? TIA

Is this a news blunder or what? This is an excerpt from this link:http://www.koco.com/news/19682018/detail.html

"Authorities have said they don't know if the girls happened onto a crime in progress, were victims of an attempted abduction or were targets of a thrill killing, but Taylor's grandfather found them dead hours after they had gone for a walk."

So far, the news has been exactly what I expected. NOTHING. We have known about the DNA since almost the beginning. OSBI wants the help of citizens but refuses to give out any information that might give us clues to work with.

This was a nice article, thank you for posting it.
I don't know how to post a link, but Foxnew.com had a story about the girls also. I don't think there was anything new, only that they were asking the public for help.
CC, hugs to you! God never promised that it would be a smooth flight, only that he would be there for the landing.
Thinking of Skyla & Taylor:rose:

WELL.
I just watched the update.
they seem to be waiting for the person whom did this, or one of the people whom did this.......if there was more then one, which i doubt, OR if more then one, then perhaps the one killed the other, to keep them quite?..........to start feeling guilty and come forward and turn themselves in......if they have not come forward with guilt, after a year, i don't know whats going to make them get up in the morning, and call LE and say I did it, or I may know whom did it......
So we are back to square one.
I am not going to bash the press conference, its not neccessary, and it probaly was good for the families, to have it back out there again.
So, where do we go from here.
why haven't those so called psychics, whom charge thousands of dollars for there services, have best selling books, appear on TV regularly, why aren't they out there, trying to help solve this case, as far as i know they are not. Is that because there are no TV crews there to follow them around, and put there picture on TV every night?
I dont even think LE HAS even read anything on this thread that has been posted for the past year.
They just seem to be waiting for someone to make that call!
I was hoping, while watching the newscast for someone to ask if they had been, or do read postings at websleuths, just to see what answere they would give.

So, what do we do now?

Is this a news blunder or what? This is an excerpt from this link:http://www.koco.com/news/19682018/detail.html

"Authorities have said they don't know if the girls happened onto a crime in progress, were victims of an attempted abduction or were targets of a thrill killing, but Taylor's grandfather found them dead hours after they had gone for a walk."

So far, the news has been exactly what I expected. NOTHING. We have known about the DNA since almost the beginning. OSBI wants the help of citizens but refuses to give out any information that might give us clues to work with.

I wondered about that, too, YellowDog! Hours! It must have been a blunder. It was supposedly minutes after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva