Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or by someone that was just pure evil.

Just a reminder, NO arrests related to this case have been made.

I think we understand the meaning behind your post. Still, it's really sad that there's a need to discuss the case. It's been too long w/o an arrest.

He could refuse,but LE could get a court order.Don't know if swabbing the guys eating utensils would hold up very well in court.

they would have to show cause to compell a judge to order an involuntary DNA swab

Bumping up for Taylor and Skyla!

Waiting for justice for these girls! What's the holdup? C'mon OSBI, solve this case! Please!

29xi6b6.jpg

Awww! Thank you GS! It is nice to see that the girls are still remembered locally! It really warms my heart!

wm

Thanks, SS for posting this. I saw the thread you started on this in the up to the minute thread and immediately thought of our girls.

I've had a hunch that justice for Taylor and Skyla has been caught up in shenanigans.

Geesh what's going on in OK? GRRRRR!

The reward has been increased to $160,000.00

http://www.ok.gov/osbi/Press_Room/2...INCREASES_IN_WELEETKA_GIRLS'_MURDER_CASE.html

Several donors have come forward to add to the reward. An anonymous donor is offering a $70,000.00 reward and two Tulsa area independent oil companies are putting up a combined $50,000.00 reward. This puts the total reward amount for information that leads to an arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the murders of the girls up to $160,000.00. This includes a $10,000.00 reward offered by the U.S. Marshal’s Service, $10,000.00 from the OSBI, and $20,000.00 donated by the community.

So WOW Flossie what do you think sparked this move ??????

Wonderful news!! Maybe people are tired of the inaction on OSBI's part and decided to take matters into their own hands by offering an obscene amount of money to talk! WOOHOO!! Maybe now someone will think it is worth spilling their guts!

Posted in the wrong place it went poof :rolleyes:

So happy hear the good news that the reward fund has been upped substantially :Banane10: woo hoo woo hoo

If $160k doesn't do it nothing will !

So WOW Flossie what do you think sparked this move ??????

Hi GS~
What sparked this move?
I am not sure but maybe "Desperate times call for desperate measures" fits the scenario? I just hope and pray that new leads will be generated and that the coward(s) that killed Skyla and Taylor are apprehended and brought to justice.

I also think there is a Grand Jury that just closed session. Nothing will be revealed from the proceedings until later. I wonder if there is any way that the two events are related? This is pure speculation on my part. :confused: :waitasec:

Flossie

I still find it somethig to think about .. 1 minute from the house. Heck I can hold my breath for 1 minute !!!
Just look at all the bushes and stuff you could hide so easy..#1 if you were the girls or
#2 if your were the perp.

2exauj7.jpg[

Get Smart, that is a very haunting picture. Anyone could have been hiding in that dense growth just waiting for those girls to get to that point. I still keep thinking about boys on four wheelers or the old guy that lived near them that had some mental issues.

and look at that road you cant tell me dust wasnt flying and you can see for quite a distance.

Dust was flying anyway because the wind was strong that day, but you are right...I never thought about the dust flying from a vehicle wanting to get the hell out of there fast. Hmmmm...quite a cloud.

It is interesting it is 1 minute by vehicle to the house and 2 minutes to the bridge from that spot. It means the perp could have taken 5 minutes or less to confront and shoot them then was able to be gone from that road within 3 minutes either way. This could mean the whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes from spotting the girls to getting completely away from the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003