Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #20

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have needed to have help, as it looks to me like there were 2 guns used and 2 shooters.

He would have needed to have help, as it looks to me like there were 2 guns used and 2 shooters.

I agree USARDOG. IMO, 2 guns = 2 shooters. I shot both a 22 cal. and a 40 cal. gun this weekend. After the experience of shooting both calibers of weapons, I really felt like there has to be 2 shooters involved.

I thought that the bodily fluid found at the scene could have been urine released from the girls bodies when they expired.

Lowe has been charged with 16 counts of sexually assaulting girls.

The church is located just a mile from where Skyla Whitaker and Taylor Paschal Placker were found slain in June, but Brown said there's no indication yet that the cases are connected or that the slain girls had been sexually assaulted

"The scene of the homicides is quite close to this church so that gives us cause and makes us want to investigate if there is any type of connection," she said.

Brown said a bodily fluid found at the Weleetka homicide scene should help them determine a possible link.

~snip~

Lowe was one of many people in the immediate area who the Okfuskee County Sheriff interviewed last summer.

http://www.koco.com/news/18484639/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Hi, SS...thanks for the link. The way this is worded - it sure sounds like JB verified bodily fluid was found at the scene. If this is true - I always thought DNA was the desired "smoking gun" for a prosecutor. Seems they would have a link if they have persons in mind as suspects, wouldn't you think?

I thought that the bodily fluid found at the scene could have been urine released from the girls bodies when they expired.

And it could be, YD, but - wouldn't they have identified it as such by now and excluded it as evidence from the perp(s)?

IMO, they could not use urine to connect a sexual molestation/assault case to the girls' murder case. She also noted it had not been determined if the girls had been sexually assaulted which I find to be a curious statement. To me, it would indicate they found semen or blood from the perp at the scene.

The lack of development in this case just makes me want to scream!

I want them to test whatever they've got against whomever they've got and then go in a sure direction from there. Even if it's a direction away from there.

Wait, does that even make sense? :eek:

We don't know if there is or is not a new development right now. IMO, there is with this pastor situation.

Hi, SS...thanks for the link. The way this is worded - it sure sounds like JB verified bodily fluid was found at the scene. If this is true - I always thought DNA was the desired "smoking gun" for a prosecutor. Seems they would have a link if they have persons in mind as suspects, wouldn't you think?

That is exactly what she said. So they have DNA but they can find no match.

Wouldn't it be nice if they asked everyone in the community to come in and give their DNA. Then if some did not show up they could go ask them why they were refusing.

I remember a case over in England on Forensic Files. A young girl was raped and killed and police sent out notices to everyone in that village to come in and give their DNA. One man paid another guy to go take the test in his place but he boasted about it in a bar and the waitress told police and they brought him in and his DNA matched.

They need a break like that in this case. I still think the killer or killers are from that general area.

Or it really is the guy in the composite and he is long gone by now.

imoo

That cant be what they discovered though.

Brown wouldnt have said this: a bodily fluid found at the Weleetka homicide scene should help them determine a possible link."imoo

In a few of my previous posts,I speculated that the killer/s might have left DNA in the form of sweat at the crime scene.

I still think the killer or killers are from that general area.

Hello, Ocean...sure is good to "read" you. I've missed you! I snipped and bolded the above from your post - just to reiterate that I strongly believe this also.

I'm re-thinking my original theory based on the latest area development with Lowe. There are so many twists and turns it's hard to know what I think at this point.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...39#post3223139
Weleetka Pastor Faces Lewdness Charges
I hope it is ok to start a new thread on this. We have sleuths that are doing research on this person and I think It would be a shame to lose their hard work in a thread that will be closed eventually.
New thread..FYI
I've moved some posts over to the new thread starting with SS first post on the topic.

Thanks TG I was going to inquire about that.. I sent you a pm also asking if you could please update your move to show the first post made by me in regards to Lowe and the video.. the post was dated 1-14 and SS was 10 days later on the 24..
thanks

Thanks TG I was going to inquire about that.. I sent you a pm also asking if you could please update your move to show the first post made by me in regards to Lowe and the video.. the post was dated 1-14 and SS was 10 days later on the 24..
thanks
Taken care of, I had to go look for your post.............now you get credit for the thread :)

I still think the killer or killers are from that general area.

Hello, Ocean...sure is good to "read" you. I've missed you! I snipped and bolded the above from your post - just to reiterate that I strongly believe this also.

I'm re-thinking my original theory based on the latest area development with Lowe. There are so many twists and turns it's hard to know what I think at this point.

Hello Boots. :blowkiss:

I have been reading here on this board continuously. I have not forgotten about these two young girls and still hope and pray that justice will be done.

Most killers unless they are nomadic killers, such as serial killers, usually kill in areas they are familiar with to some extent.

I still continue to think, right now someone is among the community, that either knows who did this or hides their own wrongdoings.

imoo

Maybe they found spit at the scene? Someone's saliva?

But if you combine these three things; the killers are young locals, LE has DNA, and the crime is still unsolved, then these investigators have taken incompetence to a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB