Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that her sister, Linda. was the one asking for information about obtaining a role number tells me that Taylor was not accepted by the tribe. Altho...if her father or mother put her on another role number...this could have been done separately. Until we know who the actual parents are...we can't know.

It depends on which tribe and which county. She could be entitled to a lot or a little. At the very least, she would be entitled to health care, college education, and various things even housing. There are many perks with being on a role. With the larger tribes...this becomes monetary. Some get checks for oil. (Wrap you mind around that one.) Some get checks from other things.

SS, I read about the role number. Can you tell me what it means? Sorry if already explained.

http://www.newsok.tv/?titleID=1606789529
Raw footage from Taylor's Funeral showing a group shielding the mourners from being video'd
There appear to be several "Native Americans" in the immediate family group of mourners - from what I can see anyway.
Taylor was being raised by her GRANDPARENTS - so her mother, at least, is not a mystery to those raising her. Even if she was dead or in prison, or Taylor was a child of rape one would assume her mother would merit a NAME in the Obit.

It's like Taylor has no bio parents, she even called her G-P's Mom and Dad - but SOMEONE gave birth to her - and someone was her father too. She didn't get left on the G-P's doorstep by fairies.

There is more here Re: Taylor's family....it's being ignored, but it's still there front and center.

My Opinion

From the above article:

<snip

It just went downhill out in the country," he said. "These roads ain't nothing but drunks and dopeheads on the weekends."

<snip

This was no drunk, possibly a dopehead. But if this statement is true, why would you let 2 innocent girls walk down rural country roads by themselves, without an adult?

I still find it odd that the grandfather said,"they," and as it turns out the police believe there are two killers. I just don't think I would have said what he said. I would have said omg, they are dead! or something like that but to say, "They shot the girls. It just sounds fishy to me. Like he had an idea of who ,"they, " are.

http://www.newsok.tv/?titleID=1606789529
Raw footage from Taylor's Funeral showing a group shielding the mourners from being video'd
There appear to be several "Native Americans" in the immediate family group of mourners - from what I can see anyway.
Taylor was being raised by her GRANDPARENTS - so her mother, at least, is not a mystery to those raising her. Even if she was dead or in prison, or Taylor was a child of rape one would assume her mother would merit a NAME in the Obit.
It's like Taylor has no bio parents, she even called her G-P's Mom and Dad - but SOMEONE gave birth to her - and someone was her father too. She didn't get left on the G-P's doorstep by fairies.

There is more here Re: Taylor's family....it's being ignored, but it's still there front and center.

My Opinion
I hope LE undertands the reality of the immediate family, but I also hope they can distinguish the people who have been instrumental in her life and those that have not. There are some in their family already that are questionable.

I've pondered the same thing myself..

How does a witness notice an eye color so closely unless they were a few feet away from a person? Dark eyes or blue eyes may stand out farther away, yet still. In a moving vehicle past a person standing on the side of the road how does one get a good look at the eyes? Are they saying hazel as black and blue eyes have been ruled out?
Meow,
That is an excellent question.
When following other cases, I've tried 'catching' someones eye color and it is nearly impossible to see someones eye color from a distance or when they're in a moving car.

Meow,
That is an excellent question.
When following other cases, I've tried 'catching' someones eye color and it is nearly impossible to see someones eye color from a distance or when they're in a moving car.

Maybe the "witness" is the other shooter.

The drawing was almost too good, like the artist was given a wealth of detail. I agree that you probably wouldn't see that much on a quick look.

I take offense at this suggestion. No one has mentioned anything. You cannot jump to this conclusion from where we are.

I don't take offense. I don't think anyone is suggesting her family ha a aprt in these murders..although I guarantee yopu the police are investigating it...they always look at those closest to the victims. And because it is not being talked about in reference to who her bio parents are/were...we are naturally concerned and somewhat suspicious.

Someone with really striking lighter chocolatey brown eyes could stand out ( like in the sketch), especially if a person thinks they are acting suspicious and looks at them as they drive past. Maybe a woman would notice this more. The eyes are very noticeable in the sketch.

Makes me wonder if they do know about Linda's request? Do they find it curious...as we do?

I don't take offense. I don't think anyone is suggesting her family ha a aprt in these murders..although I guarantee yopu the police are investigating it...they always look at those closest to the victims. And because it is not being talked about in reference to who her bio parents are/were...we are naturally concerned and somewhat suspicious.
I changed my post. Still...I want them to look at so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette