Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Linda doing a geneology search or trying to get benefits for someone?
No, she was defintely trying to get benefits for someone. She was in May trying to find role numbers related to her grandmother or great grandmother for her and her mother (Taylor's "mom").

I changed my post. Still...I want them to look at so much more.

Oh sure and I agree. I am sure they are covering all angles on this. The police chief said so. They were not honing in on any one t hoery. He also said they had 12 more investigators assigned to this case. So That speaks volumes to me really...about where they are in this case. And it says they are all over the map with it..investigating many different angles.

The drawing was almost too good, like the artist was given a wealth of detail. I agree that you probably wouldn't see that much on a quick look.
I can honestly say it was one of the best sketches I have ever seen of a perp. Maybe she threw her take on it and his eyes were much darker, but still...I think with that much detail...she was taking cues from only the person telling her. I think he will look like the sketch this time.

I wish they would tell us how this witness was able to get such a detailed account of the standing by his truck.

I wonder if they exchanged conversations?

Just speculating, but maybe they helped put someone away in prison in Oklahoma City and this was a revenge killing...

=========
Taylor's family moved here to get her away from the violence in Oklahoma City, according to her uncle, Joe Mosher

[URL="http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/national_world/stories/2008/06/12/Girls_killed_0612.ART_ART_06-12-08_A7_0CAFIPC.html?sid=101"]http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/national_world/stories/2008/06/12/Girls_killed_0612.ART_ART_06-12-08_A7_0CAFIPC.html?sid=101[/URL]

I remember him saying that but have never associated it with the missing birth parents. duh! I thought it was just a generalized statement. Now I wonder if there is more to it.

I can no longer refrain from jumping into this subject: I too found it odd the way the obit was worded "Taylor was born to Vicky & Peter Placker " yet it is no secret they are actually her biological grandparents. If her birth parents are dead it seems they would have been mentioned as preceeding her in death. If they are incarcerated, why wouldn't their names be listed? The only reason I have is that they forfeited parental rights & have no legal claims to her. In the case of losing parental rights, it's like the parents never existed, right?

And yes it was very obvious to me that in the video tribute there were nothing but school pictures. Some families do not make pictures as much as others, but there wouldn't there be something from her childhood?

I find it hard to believe the media hasn't dug into this... especially if warned to stay away from the subject.

"Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, a resident of Weleetka was born March 6, 1995 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to Vicky and Peter Placker. She passed away Sunday, June 8, 2008 in Weleetka, Oklahoma at the age of 13 years 3 months and 2 days. "from obituary at funeral home website

I wish they would tell us how this witness was able to get such a detailed account of the standing by his truck.

I don't think so. The police said witness was driving by. I think if you are driving rather slow you could get a decent look at someone standing along side of the road. Especially if you are close to them geographically. And if witness is like me, If I se something suspicious I always will turn my head around and continue to look..or look in my mirror. I am such a crime buff that I take extra caution when I see someone or something suspicious..like I will automatifcally make note of the time...and do a triple take on their looks to get a good description. ...clothing, hair color, etc...

For the life of me, I do not understand..no matter the circumstances, how I would NOT go to my child's funeral. I really thought that the media would have identified the mother and father due to the service. They did not.

I don't think so. The police said witness was driving by. I think if you are driving rather slow you could get a decent look at someone standing along side of the road. Especially if you are close to them geographically. And if witness is like me, If I se something suspicious I always will turn my head around and continue to look..or look in my mirror. I am such a crime buff that I take extra caution when I see someone or something suspicious..like I will automatifcally make note of the time...and do a triple take on their looks to get a good description. ...clothing, hair color, etc...
Are you sure they said they were "Driving by"? Please give a link to that because we are misinformed.

For the life of me, I do not understand..no matter the circumstances, how I would NOT go to my child's funeral. I really thought that the media would have identified the mother and father due to the service. They did not.

It is baffling to say the very least. Maybe they were not informed of her death?

The obit would have said Taylor was survived by so and so, if they were deceased. The post earlier regarding their life in OK city was too violent. Maybe they "witnessed" something there? Maybe this was a revenge killing? I hope not, but am thinking along those lines tonight.

That's an interesting idea. That would explain the detail from the front. Like asking if the guy needed help if they thought his truck broke down?

Where did this come from?!

I think the explanation is probably that one of her "brothers" or "sisters" is her mom and/or dad, but she was raised in the family as the child of her grandparents. The other parent is who knows who or where. I have a friend whose son was raised as her brother because she had him when she was so young. She does not treat him as or consider him her child; she thinks of him as a younger brother, and would definitely be listed as his sister in an obituary.

Thanks for pointing that out as a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette