Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That explains too how the witness got such a good look at this man..think about it..if you are driving along and come upon someone whose vehicle is actually blocking the road in some way, you are going to look extra hard. I know I would...that would mean his truck was parked sideways if it was blocking the way there. No wonder the witness didn't stop and just kept driving. I would have too. Why is his truck blocking the oncoming traffic?

I just read elsewhere that the reason the witness got such a good look at the eyes could be that he was staring them down. Very scary.

However, it isn't the people are not deserving of their rights from the roles from their heritage. It is the citizens that are angry that such rights or roles would ever be given. They are angry at the people who are not Tribe, but marry and have babies then ask for full benefits.

I just read elsewhere that the reason the witness got such a good look at the eyes could be that he was staring them down. Very scary.

If the POI is our suspect, I have no doubt he would have taken down the witnesses too. They are lucky they didn't stop.

No doubt, if they had gotten out of their vehicle, they would have been shot as well.

However, it isn't the people are not deserving of their rights from the roles from their heritage. It is the citizens that are angry that such rights or roles would ever be given. They are angry at the people who are not Tribe, but marry and have babies than ask for full benefits.

That's very interesting. Especially if it is found to be the motive.

If the POI is our suspect, I have no doubt he would have taken down the witnesses too. They are lucky they didn't stop.

Freaky, ain't it? I can only imagine how these people feel right now too. Knowing you have perhaps seen a killer. And you know if he is the killer, and he did these murders by himself...then he used 2 guns...waht's behind that? I don't get it. Or else there is another killer but where was he when witness drive by? If this guy is the killer.

that is how i had pictured the scene. the truck was stopped at an angle, possibly to "cut them off" while he jumped out. then after the shooting he waited beside it while the witness vehicle passed.... that vehicle would naturally slow down to pass the stopped truck. the witness may have even spoken to the man beside the truck, like "you ok, need help?". the shooter's truck would have shielded bodies from passing vehicle.... shooter did not want to encounter that vehicle again so he turned around & went back the way he had come................. i'm on eastern time. nighty night everyone.

I agree, they are lucky. We have two sweet girls who were not so lucky. I again do not care who they are as long as they came forward and told the truth.

I want to find this POI (). If I thought I could drive there and find him I would...not that far...but I think he could be part of my community.

I agree, they are lucky. We have two sweet girls who were not so lucky. I again do not care who they are as long as they came forward and told the truth.

I want to find this POI (). If I thought I could drive there and find him I would...not that far...but I think he could be part of my community.

That is incredible. It really is a small world.

However, it isn't the people are not deserving of their rights from the roles from their heritage. It is the citizens that are angry that such rights or roles would ever be given. They are angry at the people who are not Tribe, but marry and have babies then ask for full benefits.

Taylor was of mixed heritage. We are not certain how much NA she was. She was entitled to an uncertain amount of money.

Possibly a bitterness, hit, or hate crime.

that is how i had pictured the scene. the truck was stopped at an angle, possibly to "cut them off" while he jumped out. then after the shooting he waited beside it while the witness vehicle passed.... that vehicle would naturally slow down to pass the stopped truck. the witness may have even spoken to the man beside the truck, like "you ok, need help?". the shooter's truck would have shielded bodies from passing vehicle.... shooter did not want to encounter that vehicle again so he turned around & went back the way he had come................. i'm on eastern time. nighty night everyone.
Night!

If he cut them off at an angle, depending on what side he was to the girls, he could have shot out of his window. Or a passenger could of shot out the passenger window. Pulling in the way it's been described sounds to me exactly like what someone would do in a hurry to cut someone off.

The girls also could have been shot as the truck was approaching. Then the U turn was made then abrubt pull over and block the view and finish the girls off.

That would be almost a nice way. They didn't die in a nice way. It was fast and it was deliberate for whatever reason they had to kill them. I will be very upset if there was some stupid reason. Altho, there is not ever a good enough reason.

Nope, There is not one good reason to murder two innocent girls. None at all! The only solace I get from this is knowing that in all reality that Taylor and Skyla did not suffer. They were dead instantly, I am quite sure.

If he cut them off at an angle, depending on what side he was to the girls, he could have shot out of his window. Or a passenger could of shot out the passenger window. Pulling in the way it's been described sounds to me exactly like what someone would do in a hurry to cut someone off.

The girls also could have been shot as the truck was approaching. Then the U turn was made then abrubt pull over and block the view and finish the girls off.

I wish we knew more about how many gunshots were heard and what time they were heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member