Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The obit would have said Taylor was survived by so and so, if they were deceased. The post earlier regarding their life in OK city was too violent. Maybe they "witnessed" something there? Maybe this was a revenge killing? I hope not, but am thinking along those lines tonight.
I am not above suspecting the absent (mystery) parents and what was going on with them. LE did say they cleared the family and friends. They did not say they cleared her parents specifically.

I think they are building a case if they don't mean to. We aren't going to forget she had parents that gave her up and now they are not accounted for.

I will go back and look. It said witness rode by.
Not sure how to do a link but Fox reported that the witness said this man was standing beside his truck doing something...said they couldn't tell what he was doing so they just kept driving because it looked a little suspicious. They said he was stopped on the road actually blocking the way there, standing outside his pick up truck doing something, and they couldn't tell what he was doing so they kept driving because it looked a little suspicious.
You can go to Fxx and read all the stories and you will see what I am referring to.

I have no idea now where I read it on here, but the witness said the guy was doing something that looked suspicious, so they kept driving.

Not sure how to do a link but Fox reported that the witness said this man was standing beside his truck doing something...said they couldn't tell what he was doing so they just kept driving because it looked a little suspicious. They said he was stopped on the road actually blocking the way there, standing outside his pick up truck doing something, and they couldn't tell what he was doing so they kept driving because it looked a little suspicious.
You can go to Fxx and read all the stories and you will see what I am referring to.
Great! All I needed to know. Thanks! So the witness DID drive by him.

Great! All I needed to know. Thanks! So the witness DID drive by him. I thought he turned around and we had to alleviate him as the u-turn.

Yes, The witness kept driving per law enforcement. The witness did not turn around. Actually the article states, "They," kept driving.

The obit would have said Taylor was survived by so and so, if they were deceased. The post earlier regarding their life in OK city was too violent. Maybe they "witnessed" something there? Maybe this was a revenge killing? I hope not, but am thinking along those lines tonight.

Me too. Revenge or a warning maybe?

I was just wondering if the POI or white pickup was ever seen in the area before, scoping things out (if it was planned).

"They loved each other. Usually, if you saw them out here, they were both together," Mosher said. "One weekend they would be at Taylor's house, the next weekend they would be at Skyla's house."
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?articleID=20080612_11_A1_hOSBIs543824

Sunday afternoon they went for a walk, as they often did, along a county road. But this time they didn't come back.
http://www.fox23.com/content/flashplayer-localnews/story.aspx?content_id=25df5c65-b161-484c-9066-3c892cec088e

That explains too how the witness got such a good look at this man..think about it..if you are driving along and come upon someone whose vehicle is actually blocking the road in some way, you are going to look extra hard. I know I would...that would mean his truck was parked sideways if it was blocking the way there. No wonder the witness didn't stop and just kept driving. I would have too. Why is his truck blocking the oncoming traffic?

Not sure how to do a link but Fox reported that the witness said this man was standing beside his truck doing something...said they couldn't tell what he was doing so they just kept driving because it looked a little suspicious. They said he was stopped on the road actually blocking the way there, standing outside his pick up truck doing something, and they couldn't tell what he was doing so they kept driving because it looked a little suspicious.You can go to Fxx and read all the stories and you will see what I am referring to.
If a person and truck were blocking a road...well. You go back the other way and depending on what you are doing at the time...you call someone. This did not happen.

From Tulsa world article above:

>snip
"They moved from Oklahoma City to get away from the violence," he said. "The violence in Oklahoma City is just outrageous so they moved out here to get away from it. And now this happens."

>snip

hmmm. What happened in Ok, to get away from?

If a person and truck were blocking a road...well. You go back the other way and depending on what you are doing at the time...you call someone. This did not happen.

It's not what this person did. They just kept driving. It musn't have been completely blocking the road and the witness just kept driving.

I think we need to determine her biological parents. They need to come forward in this.

The article says,"he was stopped on the road actually kind of blocking the way there, standing outside his pickup truck, doing something," and they couldn't tell what he was doing so they just kept driving. This is all a quote from the article on Fox. Jessica Brown is the one doing the quoting I think she is a spokesperson for the OSBI.

I want to find if there was a number value on Taylor. There is a possiblity this was an actual hit. It appears like it is. Fast, multiple, dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member