Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi MsB. Thanks for your post. I must agree with you - even the hardest of criminals do have their code of ethics.......

Good points, MsBashterd! Welcome!

I do know there are motorcyclists here in Texas who have a charity for children, so you have a valid point about them not going after kids.

I read a little about the Bandidos. They are the second largest motorcycle gang in the world, next to the Hell's Angels.

There are many reasons I think this was a "hit" - not the least of which is the manner in which the girls were killed.

The killer would NOT necessarily have have come on a bike - because that would ID him as a "biker" - and immediately alert the family and OSBI to the Bandidos connection.

We don't know that the killer didn't come on a bike, just that the POI didn't. Plus, the killer or POI may NOT be a biker, he may just be an "associate".

The Bandidos have been bad news for a long long time, they are not a "nice" bunch of people and are into criminal commerce, drugs, guns, theft, prostitution etc. They are an old style "biker gang" - they were around when I was in High School.

I think the connection is pretty clear here, at least some of the Placker family was somehow connected to the Bandidos. If any one of the family did ANYTHING to really P-off those guys this very definitely could have been the result. The Plackers do not have to be bad people or involved - NOTHING they did could have warranted the killing of two innocent girls. The OSBI did clear the family (meaning NONE of them KILLED the girls) but that does NOT mean that someone else didn't kill the girls to HURT the family and send them a message. The family can hardly change who they are or who they may know (or have known) or who their kids got involved with that were bad news. NONE of that makes the Placker family at fault in this murder - BUT it could be the MOTIVE for someone to kill these girls 300 yards from home execution style.

IMO the ONLY reason for someone to take so much time, and use TWO guns and end the act with two carefully placed execution style shots - after the girls were probably already dead, was to send a message to SOMEONE. A retaliation, a pay back, a shut-up, a vendetta - the killing was, IMO, a MESSAGE to someone.

And it is borne out by the absence of the families in the media, the way Taylor's funeral was handled, the fact that there was NOT ONE SINGLE "family" photo in her memorial video or anywhere - every photo of Taylor shown was taken at school and her family (GP's even) are nowhere to be seen. Not ONE PHOTO shown of Taylor and her siblings, her GP's or ANY FAMILY! There is also the way even the POI information was released. It just appears the Placker family is hiding from something (or someone) for a reason. Not because they are guilty, but because they are (justifiably) scared that the crazy who killed the girls will strike again. The killer has already shown he doesn't care WHO he kills, so long as he completes his "job".

To me, there are so many things here that add up to the Bandidos and a "hit".

My Opinion

I saw a photo of Taylor standing there with her mom and dad and it looked like her uncle Joe Mosher on the other side. It seemed to be several people in a group when the photo was taken. The Reverend who officiated Taylor's funeral said he just realized he was kin to Taylor when he went to a family reunion shortly before her death. So the Plackers must have been there too.

So the Joe Placker that has the Federal gun charges is 54 years old, so the article said. Is he Peter Placker's own brother and if so I wonder if he could have ordered the hit if there was one. Maybe Peter cooperated with the Feds and told them what he knew.

He would know that Taylor was everything to Peter and Vicky......so by murdering her it would be the worst of all. I am beginning to think if this was a retaliation hit and poor Skyla was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was killed because the hit man couldn't leave any witnesses.

Again, was Peter Placker ever involved with this motorcycle gang? Is the Joe Placker
(54) in the story any relation at all to Taylor?

If the perp is associated with a biker gang, it will be difficult to track him down. They would protect him without a doubt. It is very troubling to even consider it a possibility.

However, I am not ready to go there yet until we get more information which would point in that direction.

I understand what people are saying about Taylor's parentage but I think the lying should stop at the grave.

When you lie about stuff like this you do it because you are ashamed of the situation. Which translates to being ashamed of the kid. Taylor deserved an honest obituary. It should have been the least the adults in the family could have done for her. Obituaries can be a very imporant historical record.

The name I post under, Albert, comes from my great uncle who died during the influenza pandemic in 1918. He was 18 years old when he died. I feel a great connection to him and earlier this year I traveled to visit his grave. I know almost nothing about him and have only two small pictures of him. Back in the 1970's my grandmother, his sister, wrote a short family history and didn't even mention his name.

So how do we know there won't be somebody in 50 or 100 years who wonders if they are connected to Taylor. Someone who is born long after most or all of us are dead. That person shouldn't have to overcome a bunch of roadblocks because adults of the day couldn't face the truth.

Man, that's cold. It doesn't say to me that they were ashamed, but that things would be easier for the child giving birth, and the baby being born. Every family has secrets. It's not up to the rest of us to decided which ones and at what time those secrets should be told. Probably everybody in the family knows the exact situation, and now LE as well. As the for rest of us, it's really none of our business.

Thaxs so much for the welcome guy's. After reading your post's for a long time in the shadows I almost feel like I know you folks :).

The hardcore biker gangs do actually have their codes and are very strict about what is acceptable and unacceptable. As twisted as their codes are, children are strictly off limits to harm and retaliation as much as I have seen and herd of. If this was done in retaliation or for the silence factor I have to imagine whomever they were have gone totally underground and are most probably in fear for their lives. I would suspect that they would truly want LE to get a hold of them first before their brother-en find them. What LE would do to them would be a godsend compared to what would happen if their brothers in colors found them first.

However a hit is a whole nother ballgame here, I just am a little skeptical about a hit being put out on the granddaughter/daughter. But boy it does having me giving it serious consideration. With the circumstances surrounding this tragedy I don't think anything should be ruled out or not considered.

Well...we can only hope that other bad@ssed bikers are looking for the person/people who did this! LE needs all the help they can get on this case.

(Pictured removed by me.A)

What if someone in the home was abusing the girls?
I'm not talking about the day they were murdered but previous to that day? What if the girls told the person they were going to 'tell'?
I bring up this scenario because the girls were shot so many times.
I recently read that strangers usually shoot a victim once and run.
Someone known to the victim usually shoots them many times.

90% of children murdered are killed by someone they know.

NOTE: I do not want to bring either family undue harm.
But in this type of murder, unpopular scenarios have to be considered.
(Think the Jon Benet Ramsey case.)
philamena - I have been thinking this from the beginning. Was an autopsy performed on the girls?

Well...we can only hope that other bad@ssed bikers are looking for the person/people who did this! LE needs all the help they can get on this case.

+1 I have to think for once I would be cheering them on :clap:.

One of the rare times I say vigilante justice is absolutely called for!!!!! :bang:

Thaxs so much for the welcome guy's. After reading your post's for a long time in the shadows I almost feel like I know you folks :).

The hardcore biker gangs do actually have their codes and are very strict about what is acceptable and unacceptable. As twisted as their codes are, children are strictly off limits to harm and retaliation as much as I have seen and herd of. If this was done in retaliation or for the silence factor I have to imagine whomever they were have gone totally underground and are most probably in fear for their lives. I would suspect that they would truly want LE to get a hold of them first before their brother-en find them. What LE would do to them would be a godsend compared to what would happen if their brothers in colors found them first.

However a hit is a whole nother ballgame here, I just am a little skeptical about a hit being put out on the granddaughter/daughter. But boy it does having me giving it serious consideration. With the circumstances surrounding this tragedy I don't think anything should be ruled out or not considered.

I've appreciated you're perspective on this. True I think about wanting LE to get them before their "brothers" do:

Q: You talk a lot about the Bandidos' brotherhood and what it takes to be a member, and yet you acknowledge that some members were not up to par. You write that one club member was "incapable of taking a dog for a walk, much less controlling a Bandidos chapter." How much does character and intelligence count toward club membership?

A: You end up taking in a few people — their agenda is about themselves; it's not about being part of a brotherhood. Those are people who have to have the patch to make them a man. Those people are all about something else. A lot of those people end up being the guys the public reads about in the newspapers. ... They are the minority.

http://outlawbiker.co.uk/news.php?readmore=4504

philamena - I have been thinking this from the beginning. Was an autopsy performed on the girls?

Of course autopsies were performed. They always are when it is a homicide.

I don't think this has one thing to do with child abuse.

imoo

I think if this were a hit...they'd not only not want to leave witnesses but they also wouldn't want to get the "wrong" one. I thought those girls looked alike, and if they were best friends at that age I can only imagine that they dressed alike or styled their hair in a similar way as well.

I've appreciated you're perspective on this. True I think about wanting LE to get them before their "brothers" do:

Q: You talk a lot about the Bandidos' brotherhood and what it takes to be a member, and yet you acknowledge that some members were not up to par. You write that one club member was "incapable of taking a dog for a walk, much less controlling a Bandidos chapter." How much does character and intelligence count toward club membership?

A: You end up taking in a few people — their agenda is about themselves; it's not about being part of a brotherhood. Those are people who have to have the patch to make them a man. Those people are all about something else. A lot of those people end up being the guys the public reads about in the newspapers. ... They are the minority.

http://outlawbiker.co.uk/news.php?readmore=4504

Absolutely agree!!! Thank you so much for posting that exert it summed it up in away I was looking for and couldn't quite get the words out. I believe that if this was a hit type situation that the wack factor members of the club was most likely resposible for it.

I grew up with bikers in my family. I have witnessed some wild stuff but never harm to children. I know some guys yeas ago who were turned down to strike because they were too crazy and wild and the club did not want them. Another guy was 86'd due to cocaine use. 86'd = get out!

I know some use drugs here but if they are not in control of themselves and abuse drugs then they put the club at risk and are asked to clean up or get 86'd and kicked out and their colours taken from them.

The H.A. here would freak out! if they know one of their brothers killed a little girl. They would distance themselves from that member, that member would be 86'd and would not be allowed to associate with any other members. They do not want bad publicity and this crime would horrify them. That member would be history. I am sure of this.

Now the Bandidos, I don't know, as I have no experience with them or their club. They kill themselves though, that I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member