Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not an attorney, but my understanding was that the defense has no legal obligation to disclose where a body is. To do so would implicate his own client. JB's list for DNA items would implicate his client, IMO. This was in July or Aug of 2008. Why would they want DNA if Caylee is alive? It is however illegal to tamper with evidence. So what did JB tell DC to do if he found the body? Hope we find out.

Oh the tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive . .

So back then, if DC was working for Cindy, they may really have wanted to find the body, even knowing somehow it was in the area, but not wanting JB any access, because for all kinds of reasons they were in it for their own purposes???

ETA, and this may have been part of the sealing of a part DC's testimony??

Sindy is shown exhibit 22

2 examples of handwriting. One is Casey's the other she does not recognise.

The first objection Baez makes is the direction that Cindy is going in.

Cindy states;

"Suddenly it dawned on me..." I believe she is about to mention the hairbrush, the one she DIDN'T give to LE.

Baez objects. Maybe he looks at the exhibit for the first time and he realises what it is. This would be the handwriting on the right side. Maybe what Cindy is about to say is going to link somehow to that handwriting.

They go off record and then come back and the SA say they are not going to ask any more questions about that exhibit pending further adjudication.

I believe that there are 2 photos per exhibit so 4 photograps in total. Two examples of handwritting one of which they were will ask no more questions about. Then 2 photographs one of which is sealed.

The last objection was due to what Cindy saw Casey removing from the house i.e. images of Caylee, videos or photographs--this is pertaining to what was sealed by the court.

So, who's is the handwriting on the right, what is the photo that was sealed and why was Casey removing images of Caylee from the house?

Thinking out loud: Wasn't there a rumor of Casey possibly impersonating ZG for some time? When management at Saw Grass was interviewed, they did identify a person who visited saying they were ZG IIRC. Could the photo / item in question be a fake ID of Casey with the name ZG? ETA: And thus, Cindy didn't recognize the signature next to Casey's ID pic? I also think there are two separate issues, one being whatever Casey gave to JB when she was out on bond.

I remember seeing some very explicit oral sex photos but there was some question if they were actually Casey, but I remember for certain a montage of photos of Casey that had suggestive little quirks printed on them , like "Baby I've got moves you've never even seen before!" and I remember commenting at the time, it looked like a sleazy ad for sex. Ironic now that George wants to say he believes that Tony is not only a dope dealer but a pimp.

Yes, I think those photos revealed how she earned her pay all that time... JMO:innocent:

Thinking out loud: Wasn't there a rumor of Casey possibly impersonating ZG for some time? When management at Saw Grass was interviewed, they did identify a person who visited saying they were ZG IIRC. Could the photo / item in question be a fake ID of Casey with the name ZG? ETA: And thus, Cindy didn't recognize the signature next to Casey's ID pic? I also think there are two separate issues, one being whatever Casey gave to JB when she was out on bond.

I'm jumping up and down! Say it is so.....:dance:

I wondered about Tracy too but KC was out on bond again later so the collections could have taken place after Tracy was gone.

I saw something else there too, FWIW. AL hovers over Casey like a mama duck, leaning into her, studying her face, at times, for how she is feeling about something being said. My impression is that she was feeling protective of Casey's feelings being hurt. Casey did, in fact, swallow hard and look as if she was about to cry just afterward. I may be all wet but that was my impression, again FWIW.

No, I agree. She is hovering over her like a momma duck. But at the same time, that may be more for the reason of analyzing where KC needs to work on her demeanor...see what I'm saying? I'm not sure KC wasn't cued by AL because I'm sure KC could see she was staring right at her.

Another thing I noticed is when JS made the little lotion joke and KC laughed, AL started staring at her then and I just couldn't help but think she wasn't pleased for a few seconds. But that's just my take.

No, I agree. She is hovering over her like a momma duck. But at the same time, that may be more for the reason of analyzing where KC needs to work on her demeanor...see what I'm saying? I'm not sure KC wasn't cued by AL because I'm sure KC could see she was staring right at her.

Another thing I noticed is when JS made the little lotion joke and KC laughed, AL started staring at her then and I just couldn't help but think she wasn't pleased for a few seconds. But that's just my take.
At that same time, Baez quickly whispers something to Casey while shaking his head...when he pulls his face away from hers her face quickly quite serious.
Like he maybe said..don't laugh..it won't look good.

I thought George vomited when he was discussing the smell in the car during the LE interview. :waitasec:

Yes, that he did. I also recall reading (here in other threads) about George allegedly vomiting when he saw the x-rated pix.

At that same time, Baez quickly whispers something to Casey while shaking his head...when he pulls his face away from hers her face quickly quite serious.

Yep...I took it the same way.

Casey strikes me as the type of person who will go along with whatever so she will fit in. Casey probably had NO IDEA what was so funny, but hey Jose was laughing. I noticed something as well in the video where Ashton and Baez were getting into it, and the judge said, "I am getting sick of this". ( Will look for the link), but while Jose was obviously gleeful about pushing Ashton's buttons, Casey begins to smirk, then a little cough, like, it was between her and Baez. She pretends to understand what is going on when I really think her mind is in la la land.

I do. The FBI is who was telling George about them, if I recall correctly, and they said there were MANY, like over a thousand I think, and they showed KC in some very compromising positions...then GA threw up after viewing these pictures...???Anyone else recall for sure if he threw up when discussing the decomp or was it after viewing these pictures or did he throw up twice?:waitasec:

MC, I recall reading at least on two separate occasions other posters stating that GA vomited while viewing those pix. I questioned at the time and didn't receive any response (that I can recall.) And I had not read about it anywhere else. So I unless someone else can confirm/deny definitively, I am going to go under the assumption that it did not happen.

MC, I recall reading at least on two separate occasions other posters stating that GA vomited while viewing those pix. I questioned at the time and didn't receive any response (that I can recall.) And I had not read about it anywhere else. So I unless someone else can confirm/deny definitively, I am going to go under the assumption that it did not happen.

I don't think it did, but I'm ready to be corrected. LE spoke to him about how bad they were, but then they stated that they were going to contact Lee to come in. George stated he was going to let Lee look at things because he didn't feel like he was up to it. One LE left the room to call Lee, and then George threw up.

I don't think it did, but I'm ready to be corrected. LE spoke to him about how bad they were, but then they stated that they were going to contact Lee to come in. George stated he was going to let Lee look at things because he didn't feel like he was up to it. One LE left the room to call Lee, and then George threw up.

I remember things the same way VH. I thought that GA threw up because they had been discussing the car smell and he couldn't handle the implications of that. He drove that car home. I would have thrown up at the memory of that.

KC might have been influenced in her reaction b/c AL was staring at her. But that only might've 'validated' her to feel worse than she might have otherwise (if no one was showing her attention or sympathy.) But we all know KC is all about KC and apparently unable to empathize with anyone else (e.g., her family or Caylee's being affected by the release of the remains photos being leaked.)

I missed that whole lotion thing- what was that all about?

I didn't think he actually ever saw the pics???

Don't know, Valhall. Only know awhile back a couple of posters here made the comment about him vomiting when seeing the pix. I was never able to verify it one way or the other. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it as it may just have been a rumor.

KC might have been influenced in her reaction b/c AL was staring at her. But that only might've 'validated' her to feel worse than she might have otherwise (if no one was showing her attention or sympathy.) But we all know KC is all about KC and apparently unable to empathize with anyone else (e.g., her family or Caylee's being affected by the release of the remains photos being leaked.)

I missed that whole lotion thing- what was that all about?

JS made a joke about all the lotion at the bench (believe he was in a female judge's court room???).

I remember things the same way VH. I thought that GA threw up because they had been discussing the car smell and he couldn't handle the implications of that. He drove that car home. I would have thrown up at the memory of that.

Yes, I recall listening to the audio (or reading the transcript) of GA becoming physically ill while recounting his memory of the smell in the Pontiac. But I don't recall reading or hearing (in the documents or news articles) of his vomiting while being told of the x-rated photos. I only recall reading it here and there was no link provided. And I never saw it substantiated one way or the other in the rumor threads. Wondering what others recall.

Don't know, Valhall. Only know awhile back a couple of posters here made the comment about him vomiting when seeing the pix. I was never able to verify it one way or the other. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it as it may just have been a rumor.

Okay, to completely clear this up, this is what went down when GA threw up:

They told him that they had the audios for the original 911 calls and they asked if George wanted to listen to them. He said no and that he preferred Lee come down and do that. They went to call Lee and George had to step outside to throw up.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/georgeanthony july24.pdf

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back