Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just found this old thread on this issue...maybe rereading thread will help?

Globe Article 11/24/08 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

And do we know for a FACT that the deleted emails between the Globe and RM specifically about sold pictures or could it have been an email exchange in an "interview" format?

Read RM's interview, linked in post #489 above. The officers tell RM they know he sold photos to the Globe, and he says he wasn't trying to hide that fact.

How awful if Casey selected a picture of Caylee dressed in her burial shirt to take to JB's office to sell to the highest bidder. And she knew it was what was with or on her when she died. This is what it's looking like, isn't it?

Why would JB allow that even if he went along with selling something? Is he that heartless as to allow a picture released for publishing of Caylee wearing that t-shirt versus another picture.

I don't know - this is hard to swallow.

There are various legal document management software applications. Concordance however is the most widely used application. Basically it allows you to share documents over a network or the Internet. You can do full text searches, tag documents etc. For example, if you're reviewing documents and you find it to be a "hot document" that proves or disproves an element in your case (or claim if you're in a civil matter) then you can "tag" it as so. And then when you want to review your hot docs then you can immediately have access to them instead of going through the entire database. More than likely these "hot docs" become trial exhibits when you go to trial.

It's made by Lexis. For more information on the software here's a link.

http://law.lexisnexis.com/concordance

I also use CaseMap a lot. http://law.lexisnexis.com/casemap

and LiveNote for Depositions. http://www.livenote.com/
I wish I had the ascii file for the Anthony depos so I could load up in LiveNote.

Isn't that who JB used to work for - Lexisnexis? Now he wants us to do his work - no way Jose.

Adding - I'm not saying this to JSR because you may have missed that JB did indeed work for/at/taught/whatever at Lexisnexis in the past.

This is from the transcript of Casey’s interview right after she was indicted and arrested. She always seems to slip and give up details. Check out this statement:

“When people are only getting their information from the Nancy Grace’s or from GLOBE MAGAZINE or People or you know stuff like that.”

This is from a 10/14/08 interview and the Globe Magazine is dated on the front cover as being 10/20/08.

Wasn't one of the female friends accused of selling stuff to the Globe - like KChester or HC or somebody? iirc this has been discussed. I can try to search old threads but will be awhile.

My head is spinning with all these new theories to sleuth....it reminds me of.....of when was that???* OH yes.......early on, when we were not yet operating with doc dumps and Sunshine law discovery releases.* Given the release of discovery out of sequence, I can't help but wonder if the SA office sits back and allows the Defense to corner themselves before they release MORE that totally negates the GRAND statements offered by JB's Barnum and Bailey Circus.* I swear, each time JB is about to hold a "presser", I can't help but wonder if he'll appear in top hat and ill fitting tails to speak to the arena.* I would love to see a graphic of JB, LKB, TM, AL, and of course KC climbing out of a clown car......Ford Focus was it??????????????

When Le confiscated RM's computer the data showed he had deleted some emails he had sent to the Globe before he turned it over. We speculated he was communicating w/ them to sell photos, but that was never established. What date did LE take his computer? Did he email the Globe before or after the 10/08 issue came out w/ Casey and Caylee on the cover? If before...he may have sold it to them.. if after...he may have been emailing them to say...hey, I took that photo for whatever reasons..

I'm behind reading here and I'm repeating some stuff I see others have already brought up, but maybe there is truth to some of the points if more than one of us remembers something.

That said, I think RM admitted he had sold some pictures and did not apologize for it either.

Isn't that who JB used to work for - Lexisnexis? Now he wants us to do his work - no way Jose.

OH no....... I suggest that any detailed doc sorting and subsequent cross reference guide be made available not only to MEMBERS only....but under other restrictions Tricia sees fit. We know that the defense team is here on a regular basis and that members of KC's Board of Supporters are as well. We should limit access to those with trusted motives. Call me paranoid........ I'd love to see a fake, mixed up, innacurate reference guide posted and then watch the defense waste time picking it apart. HEE HEE:innocent:

I just searched the Globe site for Casey Anthony/Caylee Anthony and guess what? The article that accompanies that cover is not available. Hmmm... all the rest seem to be there.

I wanted to read the actual article to see if it mentioned any people in particular, such as Ricardo. It just isn't there.

Curious

Stupid question? Is the Globe kept in a Library?

Maybe someone here will have a copy saved and can share some specific information.

Read RM's interview, linked in post #489 above. The officers tell RM they know he sold photos to the Globe, and he says he wasn't trying to hide that fact.

Yep and did ya notice there was a conversation OFF record. Wonder what that was about?

I admit, after reading the A's depositions, my mind is way overloaded on their depositions. The part that has me the most confused pertains to the episode during Cindy's deposition where Baez starts stuttering his objections insulations and attempts to take over the deposition.

Just from reading those pages it appears that someone other than the family's handwriting is on that exhibit. The longer Cindy comments the more rudder Baez gets. From that episode it leaves us to question what was KC collecting in the backpack that she took to Baez's office. Which in my mind suggests how some of those legal bills have been paid. But, didn't Baez stand before Judge Strickland and swear as an officer of the court that he was not brokering photos or items of KC's? Because, if he was then KC could have a door to come back and appeal. Yet, Judge Strickland in his ruling that he reviewed the 2 contracts and found no conflict of interest. Let's not forget that Baez had set up the transaction that involved ABC and the money which was exchanged.

So, if there is evidence that Baez, his handwriting requesting particular items and the ABC deal, how can Judge Strickland rule that there has been no conflict of interest?

Novice Seeker
He did not swear he was not paying for the defense from Casey and pictures etc. SHE swore she had not given him any rights to her "story", which is vague to say the least. They could easily have set it all up through his daughter who was handling ALL media relations, including some for the Anthony's. He proved in camera that there was no conflict, NOT that Casey's defense was NOT being funded from cashing in on Caylee...BIG BIG difference.

Match to blanket found with Caylee?

Amazon.com: Classic Pooh™ Printed Fleece Blanket: Baby

This also matches the classic beige Pooh sheet from Target
I can plainly see Pooh holding his honey pot with Piglet on his shoulder and the position of the next Pooh and Piglet looks to be in the exact position as on the picture you provided. I am sold-that looks like it is it.

Is it common knowledge that a paternity report exists? I don't recall seeing information about a paternity report.

Last night I made a last stab at finding something and ran across a memo that says it includes a copy of the paternity report. The memo was from K. Cowen. It can be found within Official Documents, Post 204, released 9/29/09. The link is "Released 9/29/09 FBI DNA" near the bottom of the post. It is handwritten page number 8401 within that link.

Adding - I tried to bring the link here but can't. I noticed that above this link in post 204 of the Official Documents thread there is a link pertaining to the JG paternity test so maybe that is the one KC referred to that I'm pointing out. Since I'm awake now, I'll explore some more - jeez!

Must have been sleeping when I read this last night, as my notes contained many mistakes that I have since corrected. Okay I discovered part of my problem - Media Links and Official Documents threads both contain alot of the same links. Of course the Post Numbers are different within those threads. It is Post 204 within the Official Documents thread but it is Post 2462 within the Media Links thread. I'm going nuts - it's official.
The paternity test is Jesse's in all likelihood, although they DID compare Caylee to Lee to rule HIM out as the father, so it could be that too...:waitasec:

Me too. Cindy is trying to say the blanket was not in the home for several months...meaning the murder did not occur in the home. At what point did she first add that statement? December or recently?
Recent...

Is the dirty item on the right a blanket or a pillow? It looks to have thickness to it - sorry for butting in.
The thickness is the roots growing out from it. They left them in the fabric and if you look really closely you can see them...What a horrible thing to do with one's BELOVED child...it tells you something about Casey...:furious:

this is a little OT but does anyone remember this pic
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/225450.htm

I swear there is a set of miniature christmas lights toward the left bottom hand in the pic...I just cannot help but wonder why these haven't been mentioned yet. Seems to me that could have been in the A's garage...and used for some reason by Casey...

Good eye. Those are xmas lights. Looks like just 'white' colored ones.

Stupid question? Is the Globe kept in a Library?

Maybe someone here will have a copy saved and can share some specific information.

I know they don't have it in my library!

I'm wondering if LE asked them to pull that cover and article from the site so that it would be less available to the Anthonys once the letters were found at the remains site.

LE obviously got a copy of the picture from the Globe since, if you look at the cover, part of what is in the cropped version would have been covered with the headline.

Very crafty of them to crop the picture so Casey isn't in it. They clearly ID'd Caylee without any other visual clue. I'm getting more and more impressed with the State's Attorneys!

Adding - I'm not saying this to JSR because you may have missed that JB did indeed work for/at/taught/whatever at Lexisnexis in the past.

I did hear he worked for Lexis. Which is scary in of itself since I use them quite frequently. Part of the reason he's not fully qualified to take a DP case on is because of his years spent at Lexis. He spent time at Lexis which can't be considered practicing law.

If anyone wants to organize the documents in this case I say go for it. But I wouldn't post any work product on this forum i.e. a link to a database. The defense watches this forum. I would never post work product that could be used for the benefit of the defense. They have what 8 attys on this case? That's plenty of attys to work on this case, they shouldn't be getting help from an online forum as well.

OH no....... I suggest that any detailed doc sorting and subsequent cross reference guide be made available not only to MEMBERS only....but under other restrictions Tricia sees fit. We know that the defense team is here on a regular basis and that members of KC's Board of Supporters are as well. We should limit access to those with trusted motives. Call me paranoid........ I'd love to see a fake, mixed up, innacurate reference guide posted and then watch the defense waste time picking it apart. HEE HEE:innocent:

As well as a certain PI, I believe? (didn't he post MM docs to his website?)

As I read through this thread, a thought occurred to me...

I don't think that JS would approve of any manner of financing the defense that would exploit Caylee's image in any way--that's just too close to illegal, IMO. I remember the big fuss about the "bad" pictures and how some of them were not released to the public. That brought me to this idea:

Maybe KC has signed a deal to provide "bad" pictures and/or videos of HERSELF as a way to pay for her defense? Sick, I know, but she wouldn't be the first criminal to make $$ by selling risque photos.

I have no basis for this other than it popped into my head while reading through this thread.

Ok, so I think I am getting confused? :waitasec:

Is it being speculated that RM sold the "Trouble" tshirt pic to the Globe in 08?

Or is it being speculated that Casey (ie Baez) could have sold that particular picture? Not sure I can stretch that far but supposively other sites are suggesting such?

Ok, so I think I am getting confused? :waitasec:

Is it being speculated that RM sold the "Trouble" tshirt pic to the Globe in 08?

Or is it being speculated that Casey (ie Baez) could have sold that particular picture? Not sure I can stretch that far but supposively other sites are suggesting such?
I can only speak for myself, but at first I was thinking Casey and Baez sold it to the globe...but now after re-reading RM's interview, I think he did. Date of Globe issue 10/20/08, Date LE took his computer 10/27/08..He admits to selling photos of Casey/Caylee to the Globe.

As I read through this thread, a thought occurred to me...

I don't think that JS would approve of any manner of financing the defense that would exploit Caylee's image in any way--that's just too close to illegal, IMO. I remember the big fuss about the "bad" pictures and how some of them were not released to the public. That brought me to this idea:

Maybe KC has signed a deal to provide "bad" pictures and/or videos of HERSELF as a way to pay for her defense? Sick, I know, but she wouldn't be the first criminal to make $$ by selling risque photos.

I have no basis for this other than it popped into my head while reading through this thread.
Right, and it may be Immoral, but it would not be illegal for her to do so ??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx
Back