Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the "trouble" shirt the same shirt Caylee was wearing in the picture where she is in a standing Lee's arms and she is bending forward, arms outstretched as if to say "rescue me"?

Anybody recall?

WoeBG
No, If I recall correctly, it was a reddish football jersey looking oversized shirt

That brings up an interesting question.....did/does RM have the legal right to sell a photo/photos of Caylee, a minor child of whom he is not next of kin?

Would it be legal for me to sell a pic of my neighbors child WITHOUT the consent of a parent, taken when he/she attended a birthday party at my home?

Apparently the paparatsi does it all the time. Rarely are they taken to court, right? And I would think that if Casey didn't object at the time the picture was taken (and it looks like she has a history of love affairs with the camera) that the resulting photo would be the property of the photographer. Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have answered as all this is only my opinion. I am far from knowing the legalities of this matter. :blushing: But just look at the new photos we have seen of the Anthonys on their cruise. . .

Oh, do you mean if RM and JB and Casey were working together ~ filtering the photo out by using RM as the Globe contact? Like RM was their "front man?" Now that would be an interesting angle!! But forgive me; it's only Tuesday and already has been a confusing week for me. Is that what you meant?

The more I think about it, the more this could make sense. If in the beginning of this case, RM was still unbelieving that KC could be responsible (pre-doc dumps) and he had this picture (as well as KC), could he have not reached a financial agreement (split) with KC for the sale of the picture, to help her secure a defense attorney? She would given him the rights to publish it for a share of profits?

During the in camera with Strickland, wasn't it stated that KC swore that she had NOT signed over rights to Baez....but was she asked if she signed over rights to ANYONE ELSE? Could JS have "sealed" his identity but ruled that he did not find a conflict since it was basically RM who was turning over money to the defense?

And can't recall the wording from CA's deposition (re: zip it), but wasn't there a comment about "the person who could have leaked this....something or other"? Could they have been talking about RM? That he COULD have leaked it, but it wouldn't have been in his best interest, etc...

The more I think about it, the more this could make sense. If in the beginning of this case, RM was still unbelieving that KC could be responsible (pre-doc dumps) and he had this picture (as well as KC), could he have not reached a financial agreement (split) with KC for the sale of the picture, to help her secure a defense attorney? She would given him the rights to publish it for a share of profits?

During the in camera with Strickland, wasn't it stated that KC swore that she had NOT signed over rights to Baez....but was she asked if she signed over rights to ANYONE ELSE? Could JS have "sealed" his identity but ruled that he did not find a conflict since it was basically RM who was turning over money to the defense?

And can't recall the wording from CA's deposition (re: zip it), but wasn't there a comment about "the person who could have leaked this....something or other"? Could they have been talking about RM? That he COULD have leaked it, but it wouldn't have been in his best interest, etc...
Brilliant!!

I just checked George's depo to make sure that he was also asked about this same picture. He was; it was his Exhibit #9. So all three of the Anthonys confirmed that this was definitely a picture of Caylee and all three also claimed they weren't familiar with this particular picture. SA, I guess, was establishing the fact that none of the three had sold it to the Globe. Hmmmmmm?

Nope, I'm wrong here. I haven't found yet where Cindy ever said anything about this picture!

Here is a snip of the RM interview with YM and JA.

View attachment 5719

Did YM or JA ask him anymore about it (like, "Did you sell them any pics?") or did the subject just get dropped at that point? Thanks, sleutherontheside ~ You're always one of the best about finding references. I can't even imagine while kind of files and notes you must keep. But I know I'm in awe!!! Thanks!

Did YM or JA ask him anymore about it (like, "Did you sell them any pics?") or did the subject just get dropped at that point? Thanks, sleutherontheside ~ You're always one of the best about finding references. I can't even imagine while kind of files and notes you must keep. But I know I'm in awe!!! Thanks!
The rest of that transcript was missing. Searching some other copies now. Certainly seems to point to RM selling a very incriminating photo.

As far as The Globe was concerned, they probably wanted a pic of Caylee with a bruise under her eye more for the sensationalism than any others. It made it look like the mother had already been abusing the child.

But someone a few pages back said they thought whoever sold that pic might have been doing it for a mean reason, and maybe a payback to Casey. Or maybe it was a way for that person to reveal what they themselves were struggling with that Casey wasn't that great of a mother. But I think if RM sold the pic it was just to get some money from what few Caylee tokens he had in his possession to sell.

Could it be possible JB didn't want any discussion concerning the pic of Caylee wearing that particular shirt. GA and CA don't remember the shirt. It didn't come from their house? A stranger could have bought that shirt for Caylee? But I know what SA initially wanted was CA to say what she saw Casey bringing to JB but not the whys of it. I'm stumped again. I think there were two different issues JB wanted to avoid, is that right?

Not if HE took the photo. See my post above.....KC AND Caylee in the photo I think we are talking about.

Does that look like a younger Caylee though? KC didn't know RM for very long - since ?. They met at a party but he was living elsewhere. He then moved to Orlando in ? and I think they began seeing each other not long after that. So they were together in Winter/Spring of 2008, just prior to TL.

Is that picture of Caylee from that timeframe would you think? KC looks different there compared to what she looked like in her more recent pics before her arrest, no?

Also I was under the impression that KC and RM were not on very good terms at the end there. Afterall, she sortof dumped him for another guy.

OK. I know there was a big ABC thing right? Including pictures and videos never before seen. I know there was a big People magazine thing right? Along with loads of pictures. So SOMEBODY got paid for those things and if it was not George and Cindy then WHO GOT THAT MONEY? Follow the money...it went to someone...

Also the state says that anyone who KNOWS can SPILL THE BEANS AT ANY TIME...so the question is who knows that might could "spill the beans"?

George and Cindy both state they have never accepted any money until the CBS deal...someone got some money from ABC and from People...and I am sure some others but THOSE I know for certain. Who and how was that arranged so as NOT to be a conflict? Did the attorneys set it up for Cindy and George to go straight into a trust fund for Casey and then gave the defense the keys to the trust fund kingdom or WHAT? These people are not doing all of this for free...

How crazy that the Globe chose a cover picture in October that happened to feature Caylee in the very shirt she was found in 2 months later! And how crazy that the A. family wouldn't recognize a picture that they sold and that ended up on the cover of a national magazine. :waitasec:
I don't think the Anthony's are the ones who sold that picture, at least not the George and Cindy Anthony's...THAT was either Ricardo OR it was KC herself through and by her attorney.

if ricardo is the one that sold that pic....i can here the wheels on the bus going round and round :eek:.....and guess who is driving it?
Oh yeah, I am sure if he is the owner of that pic and sold it to the Globe then he will have bus tracks all over his behind...

I was discussing this exact topic with another poster not long ago.* KC is entitled to make any money off of her daughter until she is convicted.* Sadly (if I am not in error) the "Son of Sam" tenets specify written, as in book, article, movie script.* This is another moment that demonstrates that the law is lagging behind technology.* Until the law is changed, there will be a few loopholes.* Who would have anticipated digital photos sold to online media as opposed to newspapers or books, or magazines.* Unless the A family are found guilty of participation in this murder, they will be free to sell their side of the story until the day they die.* KC however, may not benefit from it.
She may not be able to benefit from it DIRECTLY but that will not stop the Anthony's from sharing the proceeds with her through defense funds and commisary moneys...

Sorry if someone already wrote this tonight, but wasn't there another person that sold pics to the Globe? I don't mean Kio with the Enquirer, but someone selling to the Globe....Was it Brit. S.?

If you go back and read the interview of RM.. look at the place where LE is asking him about the pictures on his computer.. (they are looking at them together)...so LE asks something like..."so she like those?" and something like "Yeah Casey gave her those"...I think they are talking about Otter Pops.. Have we seen a pic anywhere of Caylee eating an Otter Pop? Just wondering if RM sold this pic anywhere. Remember the bag of groceries she brought from home to TL's? Otter pops were in the bag.

Christina did a Globe article too I do believe...:waitasec:

Wouldn't she be more likely than RM to have pics of Caylee to sell? LA kinda acted like he did not know her too well and said she was a space case.

I haven't been able to find where they asked Cindy about "the" picture but it is listed as Exhibit #35 in her depo. So I bet they asked her somewhere in those 436 pages (I just don't have the stamina to find it right now).

I read through RM's statement that he gave after LE had taken and analyzed his computer. They said it looked like he deleted some emails he sent to Globe. There were several from Globe to him but only one he sent them. He claimed he might have answered their other emails from his work computer. :waitasec:

But the part of RM's statement that is most pertinent here is:

EE: Did you, if I can maybe clarify some of this. Any you maybe hope after our conversation the other day we weren't going to find out that you sold those pictures to the Globe. I mean....

RM: That is not a secret. I'm not hiding that from anyone.

EE: Just asking if that was maybe your intent.

Then they move on to talking about other pictures. (Very interesting ~ Worth the read!!)

So this would be old news to everyone, wouldn't it? So what would be the reason to put it under seal? I don't think this was one of the pictures RM sold. If it was it wouldn't be any big deal. Now it would be a big deal if Casey sold it. For at least a couple of obvious reasons!!! :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19736123/detail.html (page 10)

I believe the Anthonys are trying to forget that shirt Caylee had on existed, so thankfully, we have a photo of her wearing it before a stranger or a nanny took Caylee. The Anthonys might want to deny the shirt came from the Anthony home. Hey, they get to change their stories any way they want and even make up stuff!

I'm not sure if my memory can be counted on, but I believe that pic in The Globe was probably taken sometime around March to May 2008. The last time RM saw Caylee was June 10th. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I still think there's two issues JB was trying to suppress CA from talking about. He was trying to stop her from discussing how he received something from Casey that Cindy saw her putting in her backpack to bring to JB. Are we all thinking it was photos to sell?

I believe the Anthonys are trying to forget that shirt Caylee had on existed, so thankfully, we have a photo of her wearing it before a stranger or a nanny took Caylee. The Anthonys might want to deny the shirt came from the Anthony home. Hey, they get to change their stories any way they want and even make up stuff!

I'm not sure if my memory can be counted on, but I believe that pic in The Globe was probably taken sometime around March to May 2008. The last time RM saw Caylee was June 10th. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I still think there's two issues JB was trying to suppress CA from talking about. He was trying to stop her from discussing how he received something from Casey that Cindy saw her putting in her backpack to bring to JB. Are we all thinking it was photos to sell?

Yes, that's what I'm thinking. And I think this photo is one of them, don't you? But certainly just moo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics
Back