Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I lurk on this thread...and want posters here to know that I think your dedication to seeking justice for Caylee is commendable. I'll bet JB DOUBLE READS every single word here! Can only imagine his thoughts and comments as he scrolls thru all the inteligent posts here....hehehehe

a big THANK YOU, I completely agree with the dedication and ability to analyze this latin is amazing these posters show. I find myself going ah ha quite frequently. The posters seem very nice to us and respectful to each other which makes it even more enjoyable. I like you mostly lurk and watch the big kids at work so I can't take credit. I will be throwing money into the records fund for Muzikman, who should have told us what the personal cost was and be a gopher for whatever they need. But, jump on in they don't bite and always appreciate another perspective.

Novice Seeker

I noticed in Cindy's depo..they note she is crying when they are questioning her about what she found in the backseat of the car... she says pants, boots, Caylee's carseat...says she lifted up the carseat to see if there was anything under it. Do you think she found Caylee's front tooth in or around the carseat? She knows that Caylee was probably hit in the face while sitting in the carseat and that is what got her so emotional at that point? I can see it.. Casey...leaves angry, Caylee in carseat, perhaps crying and Casey turns around and hits her, knocking her front tooth out...which leads next to murdering her because she can't bring her home with a missing tooth and bruised face...Caylee would tell what happened.
And the carseat...Cindy says Casey's was black and white, and the one in Cindy's car was the brown Eddie Bauer. Did she find blood on the black and white one from the tooth loss, dispose of it and put the Eddie Bauer one in Casey's car? LE has the Eddie Bauer one...where is the black and white one??

you put this very well. That's true, that was when Cindy started crying. And where is the black and white car seat? Thanks for this.
I remember in the beginning of the case I always wondered if Caylee had been beaten (or for that matter gotten injured in an accident due to not being watched) and Casey was hiding Caylee in order for bruises or some other injury to have time to heal rather than admit to her parents what had happened, you know? (Back in the beginning. At the time I was thinking, bruises, broken arm, whatever. I was saying this to my husband one time and he actually said something about what if it was a knocked out tooth or teeth.)
Then when the remains info came out I always wondered about the one incisor being out, etc. Did it come out sometime before she was taped, or while she was being violently taped, or what. Do baby teeth just fall out during decomp?
Then recently reading this deposition where Cindy said Caylee had 20 teeth I thought, what, more teeth missing? (though it wouldn't be more front teeth or the ME would have noted it. Either Cindy is wrong or somehow her latest teeth also fell out. But the ME would be able to see on xray which teeth had erupted and which ones were still in the gum, right? Oh, no more gums, never mind.)

Anyway, if someone had hit Caylee and a tooth got knocked out, bruises would go away but not a knocked out tooth, so what could Casey do to hide what had happened. Tell her parents Caylee had knocked out her tooth accidentally somehow, I guess, but Caylee would probably be able to tell who had hit her. Would Casey go as far as to kill Caylee rather than admit she or a boyfriend had hit Caylee, I mean, lose Caylee forever rather than just lose custody, you know?...you wouldn't think so, though I guess I've heard that psychopaths sometimes will do more serious crimes to conceal smaller crimes or to avoid losing face. Anyway, in the end I think most likely Caylee died during the same incident that caused the loss of any teeth. The tooth could have come out due to being struck or to having her mouth violently taped during an assault. (Sorry for this rambling post, I'm brainstorming due to your thought provoking post.)
Anyway, you really put the picture together for me when you mentioned how Cindy started crying right as she was describing looking around Caylee's car seat. While reading I had thought just the mental image of Caylee in her carseat was what made Cindy start to cry, but your post made a light bulb go on for me.

I'm surprised Casey wouldn't have disposed of the tooth also, but if Casey didn't find the tooth I guess she might think Caylee had swallowed it, or if she was under the influence or something she might not think to dispose of the tooth. Or I guess it's possible Casey might not know a tooth was knocked out (just brainstorming here). Or else the assailant wasn't Casey and didn't care about the tooth remaining in the car or also didn't see it. (still just brainstorming.) This is the problem when someone makes a great post that makes a light bulb go on

Anyone notice in the background of the big trouble shirt pic that it appears to be THE blanket on the couch or whatever? Sure appears that way to me. Wonder if this pic was taken when they spent the night over there June 9th? It would fit with the eye bruise since that was in the pics from TL's house too.

Just a thought.

Anyone notice in the background of the big trouble shirt pic that it appears to be THE blanket on the couch or whatever? Sure appears that way to me. Wonder if this pic was taken when they spent the night over there June 9th? It would fit with the eye bruise since that was in the pics from TL's house too.

Just a thought.

Do you mean the pic on the cover of the Globe?

is it at all possible that this picture was taken the last time she was alive. whens the last time she saw ricardo with caylee? forgive the questions it just hit me all of a sudden

Just a thought.

im startin to wonder same thing.

this is a little OT but does anyone remember this pic
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/1/lg/225450.htm

I swear there is a set of miniature christmas lights toward the left bottom hand in the pic...I just cannot help but wonder why these haven't been mentioned yet. Seems to me that could have been in the A's garage...and used for some reason by Casey...

you know, I never even saw those Christmas lights before and I don't remember hearing about them in the docs either. Seems like something that could have been in the garage or shed, (or even the car trunk if Casey took them to a party or something), doesn't it

is it at all possible that this picture was taken the last time she was alive. whens the last time she saw ricardo with caylee? forgive the questions it just hit me all of a sudden

I think the last time RM saw her alive which would have been when KC and Caylee slept over there on June 9th with RM last seeing them the morning of June 10th. If I'm right then it would date this pic to 5-6 days before her death. Which would go with the theory that maybe this shirt and those shorts were in the laundry since the shorts she was found with were the ones she wore the day before as seen in photos from the nursing home.

And where is the laundry in the house? In the garage! And where did the canvas bag come from? Most likely the garage! And where did the duct tape come from? See where I'm going here?
:waitasec:

I think the last time RM saw her alive which would have been when KC and Caylee slept over there on June 9th with RM last seeing them the morning of June 10th. If I'm right then it would date this pic to 5-6 days before her death. Which would go with the theory that maybe this shirt and those shorts were in the laundry since the shorts she was found with were the ones she wore the day before as seen in photos from the nursing home.

And where is the laundry in the house? In the garage! And where did the canvas bag come from? Most likely the garage! And where did the duct tape come from? See where I'm going here?

IM, I think I read the canvas laundry bag was actually in Caylee's room, holding those little balls they bought from BB next door.

IM, I think I read the canvas laundry bag was actually in Caylee's room, holding those little balls they bought from BB next door.

I need to go reread that but I thought I remember CA saying that it HAD BEEN in Caylees rooms but that CA decided to store the balls in a plastic bag in the garage for whatever reason which is why JB said they could have sold the laundry bag in a garage sale. It's in Cindy's depo that was just released. I'll take one for the team on this and read it over again today to be sure.

After lunch, I can't do CA on and empty stomach, I get dry heaves :puke:

OK. I know there was a big ABC thing right? Including pictures and videos never before seen. I know there was a big People magazine thing right? Along with loads of pictures. So SOMEBODY got paid for those things and if it was not George and Cindy then WHO GOT THAT MONEY? Follow the money...it went to someone...

Also the state says that anyone who KNOWS can SPILL THE BEANS AT ANY TIME...so the question is who knows that might could "spill the beans"?

George and Cindy both state they have never accepted any money until the CBS deal...someone got some money from ABC and from People...and I am sure some others but THOSE I know for certain. Who and how was that arranged so as NOT to be a conflict? Did the attorneys set it up for Cindy and George to go straight into a trust fund for Casey and then gave the defense the keys to the trust fund kingdom or WHAT? These people are not doing all of this for free...

Does one have to physically go to Switzerland to open a Swiss bank account?

What I found extremely odd is that everyone that came in contact with that car said how bad it smelled. Now I don't know about everyone else but if I smell something bad I lose my appetite or gag. CA says after she took the stuff out of the car that she went in and ate a sandwich. I swear she said sandwich I will have to go find it, but it struck me as so odd. And she went back to work around 4? She gets out at 5, I think the only reason she went back to work was for an alibi, JMO.

Got my answer, CA says the last place she saw the bag was in the garage on the shelf where the carriers were. 2nd set of PDF's http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21310288/detail.html

PDF number 343 line 2.

She starts talking about the bag and balls on PDF # 341 line 16 in the same link above.

So, duct tape, laundry, and bag in garage. CHECK!

Cindy goes on to say the rectangular bag is the one with the stuffed animals in Caylees room and the cylindrical one was in the garage. She clarifies this with LDB at the end of PDF# 343 beginning of PDF 344.

What I found extremely odd is that everyone that came in contact with that car said how bad it smelled. Now I don't know about everyone else but if I smell something bad I lose my appetite or gag. CA says after she took the stuff out of the car that she went in and ate a sandwich. I swear she said sandwich I will have to go find it, but it struck me as so odd. And she went back to work around 4? She gets out at 5, I think the only reason she went back to work was for an alibi, JMO.

Why her smelling that then eating doesn't strike me as odd is that CA has had medical training. I was a medic, I could have a gory trauma then go eat. Most medical people I know can smell, see whatever and not have any trouble eating or anything after.

Although if I knew the smell could possibly my child or grandchild I couldn't eat a dang thing. We all react to stress differently though I guess. Not that I'm defending her...

I need to go reread that but I thought I remember CA saying that it HAD BEEN in Caylees rooms but that CA decided to store the balls in a plastic bag in the garage for whatever reason which is why JB said they could have sold the laundry bag in a garage sale. It's in Cindy's depo that was just released. I'll take one for the team on this and read it over again today to be sure.

After lunch, I can't do CA on and empty stomach, I get dry heaves :puke:

Just my opinion here, but who would sell a laundry bag such as that one in a garage sale while you still had a small child in the house. Bags/storage options are useful to have around for toys, outgrown clothes, etc. - that is a crock excuse - just saying.:croc:

I guess she needed to go to her "safe place". At that point, it certainly wasn't at home. :crazy:

Just my opinion here, but who would sell a laundry bag such as that one in a garage sale while you still had a small child in the house. Bags/storage options are useful to have around for toys, outgrown clothes, etc. - that is a crock excuse - just saying.:croc:

I was happy with JB asking that question actually! It firms up his SODDI defense. He can try to say now that someone bought that bag at a garage sale the Anthonys had and when the person bought it they saw Caylee and started formulating their kidnapping plan or some such.

At least that's where I *think* he was going with it, it seems to fit anyhow. :twocents:

:blowkiss:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwanyin2#