Sleuthing Cindy's Depo & Baez Objections to Sealed Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't been able to find where they asked Cindy about "the" picture but it is listed as Exhibit #35 in her depo. So I bet they asked her somewhere in those 436 pages (I just don't have the stamina to find it right now).

I read through RM's statement that he gave after LE had taken and analyzed his computer. They said it looked like he deleted some emails he sent to Globe. There were several from Globe to him but only one he sent them. He claimed he might have answered their other emails from his work computer. :waitasec:

But the part of RM's statement that is most pertinent here is:

EE: Did you, if I can maybe clarify some of this. Any you maybe hope after our conversation the other day we weren't going to find out that you sold those pictures to the Globe. I mean....

RM: That is not a secret. I'm not hiding that from anyone.

EE: Just asking if that was maybe your intent.

Then they move on to talking about other pictures. (Very interesting ~ Worth the read!!)

So this would be old news to everyone, wouldn't it? So what would be the reason to put it under seal? I don't think this was one of the pictures RM sold. If it was it wouldn't be any big deal. Now it would be a big deal if Casey sold it. For at least a couple of obvious reasons!!! :furious:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19736123/detail.html (page 10)

That was my thought, I was starting to think we would have to send a message to LDB saying "Helllloooo! Covered territory," but I am sure they are fully aware of RM/Globe, the sheriff's dept. OCSO put that in their stack o stuff.
Not to mention it could not be sealed from the media, because the Globe already somewhat qualifies as media, and it's been published.

Thinkin it might be about pics KC took to JB. Gettin confused on this one.

If you go back and read the interview of RM.. look at the place where LE is asking him about the pictures on his computer.. (they are looking at them together)...so LE asks something like..."so she like those?" and something like "Yeah Casey gave her those"...I think they are talking about Otter Pops.. Have we seen a pic anywhere of Caylee eating an Otter Pop? Just wondering if RM sold this pic anywhere. Remember the bag of groceries she brought from home to TL's? Otter pops were in the bag.

Oh, lizzy that part gave me the creeps for some reason. Maybe it's just my mood tonight but I sure thought it sounded less innocent than Otter Pops.

JA: Do you know who that is?

EE: Do you ever see her?

RM: I assume it's (inaudible)...

EE: Did she...

RM: ...(inaudible)

EE: Did she do that a lot?

JA: (in background) The reason I'm asking is...

RM: Yeah, Caylee liked them and Casey would give them to her a few times.

and then they ask about pics of other people. I pray that you are right and it's just the Otter Pops like you were thinking!

Are you admitting that you've looked? - ha!

I'm not following what you mean by "LE asked them to pull that cover ..." also about LE getting a copy of the picture from the Globe - what am I missing?:waitasec:

I'm just speculating with that of course. However, the cropped photo would have had print over it... unless they got a copy of the original. I wonder if LE asked them to take the cover off because they wanted the picture to be de-emphasized before it's used at trial to tie Casey to the shirt and to the crime scene.

I probably didn't use the best wordage there.

I'm also wondering if they left out Casey in their cropped version so the ID of it as Caylee was 100% pure... no other clues than her face.

Woe.be.gone... I can't even use IMHO on this, it's just thinking... no facts.

I believe the Anthonys are trying to forget that shirt Caylee had on existed, so thankfully, we have a photo of her wearing it before a stranger or a nanny took Caylee. The Anthonys might want to deny the shirt came from the Anthony home. Hey, they get to change their stories any way they want and even make up stuff!

I'm not sure if my memory can be counted on, but I believe that pic in The Globe was probably taken sometime around March to May 2008. The last time RM saw Caylee was June 10th. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I still think there's two issues JB was trying to suppress CA from talking about. He was trying to stop her from discussing how he received something from Casey that Cindy saw her putting in her backpack to bring to JB. Are we all thinking it was photos to sell?
Thinking on this, Lucky we have a photo, and thinking of Jesse telling LE early, very early on that a TON of Caylee pictures had been deleted, disappeared from Casey's online accounts during the time before anyone KNEW that Caylee was missing. In those MISSING or DELETED images, if they can be recovered, is likely a TON of evidence that would implicate Casey. Heck, this picture we are discussing could well be one of the deletions...and I would almost bet she deleted any that might have shown that cylindrical hamper with the balls inside of it as well...however, either there was one in the house somewhere, or LE was able to somehow recover it, because they KNEW about that and how else would they know? Not an Anthony who ever saw it would confess...so who did the telling? Likely a photograph did...

Cindy says I didn't give him that...

If we could figure out who HE is and what THAT is then we'd have it all solved up.
So it is something someone had that was a HE.
It gets into a SEALED area that they are not supposed to discuss.
Had something to do with Casey gathering things to take to Jose, pictures specifically mentioned.
Cindy recognized the handwriting on one doc but not on the other...
Anyone who knows can spill the beans at any time.
Cindy wants to get something cleared up about it but they won't let her.
Makes Jose jump almost out of his britches once he realized what said "thing" is.
She is instructed just to keep her comments to the physical evidence.

It has got to be about Jose helping her set up the FUNDAGE for the DREAM TEAM...

Has to be.

ok...woke up this morning....and remembered seeing a doc that a small black and white hand drawing of caylee.....with David D sig at the bottom of it......but cant find it....I also remembered reading on the doc below about a

hand drawing done by David d 01/06/09

do we know who this person is? could this person be the father? or perhaps the one who is paying for the defense....there for its sealed.....

SA....was trying to say....they were asking about Photo's,(graphs) (pictures) DVD's ....maybe there was a photo copy of this hand drawing.....there for it was NOT a pic photo......(does that make since?) if CA seen KC take them out of the house......could this hand drawing be what the defense didn't want mentioned?....because it revealed a name?

this was also asked of CA the same time they were showing her the list of things that one would use to get DNA from.......

The hand drawing was taken on

01/29/2009

location where property impounded: entered at OPS....did this hand drawing come from JB?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4354176/Casey-Anthony-home-property-report-part-5-18Feb09

if someone has a link to where a black and white hand drawn pic of caylee on a doc or peice of paper from the doc dump.....please link it....its driving me nutts :)

ok...im bumping my self....LOL.....but do we know who this person is?

Does that look like a younger Caylee though? KC didn't know RM for very long - since ?. They met at a party but he was living elsewhere. He then moved to Orlando in ? and I think they began seeing each other not long after that. So they were together in Winter/Spring of 2008, just prior to TL.

Is that picture of Caylee from that timeframe would you think? KC looks different there compared to what she looked like in her more recent pics before her arrest, no?

Also I was under the impression that KC and RM were not on very good terms at the end there. Afterall, she sortof dumped him for another guy.
Hi woe! I have saved a copy of the entire Globe article and all the pictures that went with it, and there is one of Casey with the same hair length and cut as in the Caylee and Casey pic and the hair length/cut matches...so those were definitely taken in 2008-while she was seeing Ricardo...what would be interesting is if the person TAKING the picture could recall it and talk...HEY-maybe they DID? Something to think about.:waitasec:

ok...im bumping my self....LOL.....but do we know who this person is?
I have some vague and long ago and far away memory of this...was it George who said he would not trade that drawing for anything? I am hazy on this one...so, I am NO help to you whatsoever! lol sorry.

Maybe just to clarify (because I think I understand the confusion)...

There are two places that Baez objects. The first is clearly about the right hand page in the photograph that is Exhibit 22.

The second one is when Miss Linda asks CA to tell what she saw KC taking from the house. This second one is CLEARLY about photographs and I'm sure it is sealed because Baez is paying himself by pimping out Caylee's pictures.

BUT - the ZIP IT! is because of the first objection (Exhibit 22).

that struck me too when I read Cindy's depo. Baez kept preventing her from saying that she didn't recognize the handwriting on the right side of exhibit 22, the right hand document. (Then also objected to any discussion about photographs and specified that Cindy should only talk about what she herself had given to LE or to Baez.) It made me wonder, whose handwriting is it on the right hand document in that exhibit, a document Cindy apparently hadn't seen before and handwriting that she doesn't recognize? Weird.

Why oh why would either page of exhibit 22 be sealed???

Is it the tooth? I mean getting a swab for DNA testing doesn't need to be sealed, right? Gathering items that might have Caylee's DNA doesn't need to be sealed, right?

What the heck is on this page that needs to be sealed?

I wondered about the tooth, too. What tooth could it be?

Hi woe! I have saved a copy of the entire Globe article and all the pictures that went with it, and there is one of Casey with the same hair length and cut as in the Caylee and Casey pic and the hair length/cut matches...so those were definitely taken in 2008-while she was seeing Ricardo...what would be interesting is if the person TAKING the picture could recall it and talk...HEY-maybe they DID? Something to think about.:waitasec:

Hey Magic!
Any chance you could share with the class that article? I'd love to give it a read! I think the other photos in the article would be a great tool on helping decipher who may have sold them to the tabloid. I would probably bet a candy bar that this article is RM's submission, but who knows! Could be revealing.

BBM

Very possible!

Why would they have one of Caylee's teeth. It's not like she was of an age to have begun loosing her baby teeth.

Hmmm ......... interesting, to say the least.

I know, I couldn't figure this out either. Unless it was a baby tooth of Casey's (for comparison DNA)? If there was a tooth of Caylee's at the house, I want to know why.

Just popping in folks, but my first thought of this was the diary.

The diary was the first thing that came to my mind too CZ when the subject came up in the depo of two pages of handwriting photographed side by side. And why would Cindy not recognize the handwriting on one of the pages? Weird.

I did always wonder, since the media hype was that the diary was the "smoking gun", if LE had other pages from the diary that were very incriminating (maybe including the sealed one presented to Cindy during this depo). I mean, otherwise, why take any pages at all into evidence, because the one that was released to the public didn't seem important, so must have been other pages that were photographed from the same diary. But handwriting that Cindy didn't recognize.... OK. I want to know.

That could very well be...Just thinking out loud here that with the tape still on the skull though, shouldn't that have protected the teeth?

I was always curious about the teeth too. Adult teeth would normally still be attached to the skull after decomp, wouldn't they, but I guess maybe not baby teeth. Or the possibility of course that she lost teeth during a violent incident that including the taping of her mouth. She could have swallowed them. But I guess most likely they did just fall out during decomp. I guess one was found inside the skull wasn't it, the others elsewhere among the remains? But if there was one of hers at the house, that is really weird. I'm going to look to see if there's a thread just on this topic of the teeth, I always meant to look before but never got around to it, the teeth and their location has always puzzled me.

Warning: Gruesome

Is it possible that one of Caylee's teeth fell out in the trunk while she was decomposing there and KC or the As found it?
I think it would really take longer for that to happen, but . . . anyone know?
Off to Google decomp and teeth - well, maybe later :-(

or if any violence befell her on the back patio or anywhere in the house or while she was in her carseat, etc.

Hey Magic!
Any chance you could share with the class that article? I'd love to give it a read! I think the other photos in the article would be a great tool on helping decipher who may have sold them to the tabloid. I would probably bet a candy bar that this article is RM's submission, but who knows! Could be revealing.
I am reposting a link to a PDF file where you can save the article for yourself...If you compare the picture of KC with Caylee in THE shirt and then the one of her and Ricardo puckering up for the camera, I think you will see these were in the same time frame...anyhow hope that helps! XOXO
http://viewer.zoho.com/docs/izbFg

I just almost wonder if that tooth was discovered in the car. Perhaps, mind you this is all JMO, Casey hit Caylee while in the car and knocked out her tooth. Perhaps, George or Cindy while cleaning the car found it. Or at home for that matter

this is what I wondered too Static, sorry I hadn't read your second post yet when I posted, bad habit :) (Or if anyone had hit her, not necessarily Casey, in the car or anywhere at the A house and they later found a tooth.) OK, now I will read the complete thread before posting any more :)

this is what I wondered too Static, sorry I hadn't read your second post yet when I posted, bad habit :) (Or if anyone had hit her, not necessarily Casey, in the car or anywhere at the A house and they later found a tooth.) OK, now I will read the complete thread before posting any more :)
That's ok seagull, we ALL do that very same thing so you are in good company!:blushing:

I lurk on this thread...and want posters here to know that I think your dedication to seeking justice for Caylee is commendable. I'll bet JB DOUBLE READS every single word here! Can only imagine his thoughts and comments as he scrolls thru all the inteligent posts here....hehehehe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876
Back