Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She plays such the victim...poor pitiful me.
GA seems to enable her.
I like to see CA push her for answers.

Everything she says is all about me me me. What she cant do,what she dosen't have. Poor me. She made me yell at the screen. Im glad no one was home. She makes me sick.

Lake County:
Home of the Ducketts
Home of Wanda W, the woman who claimed she saw Caylee at the airport
Home of the last client Baez had that killed a small child (the family had moved from Puerto Rico a few years prior, the father was convicted despite Jose's brilliant lawyering)
I could be missing something else.

So you're saying Cindy had lots to cover in Lake County? Casey did not like that.

I'm saying that those are the things that are relevant in Lake County that I know about. I know the Anthony's have stated they talked with Mr. Duckett. I know that Wanda W. had talked with S. Melich on July 23 about seeing Caylee in the airport. (Also, Wanda W. is a yorkie dog breeder with questionable breeding practices, or so say some disgruntled ex-clients. The Anthony's have yorkies.) I know that Baez says he's an attorney but I've not seen anything that suggests he's a successful one.

I think "Lake County" needs to be explored a little bit.....something about her mother going there ticked her off.

I agree it did, Casey wanted to walk away when Cindy mentioned "Lake County".
I also feel that the mysterious person that showed up that Saturday, which would of been Caylee's Birthday should be looked into as well. Casey was very upset her mother made a bunch of chili and claimed she heard Cindy had a bunch of people at the house. George calmed her down and told her it was just Lee, Cindy, George and the mysterious guy.

Another thing is where they mention DC name, Cindy tells Casey since Baez is in N.Y. that Casey can talk to Dominic. So, was Dominic working for both the Anthony's and Baez at that time? Is he also a close friend of the family?

I haven't watched the entire video yet. :furious: :furious: Paused it after "Do you know how I feel?"

This is like watching a female version of my ex. So disturbing.

I just had a thought. I wonder if LE told G and C to tell KC she was the "boss" and she was in charge of everything. G repeated it over and over. The more I think about it, the more that sounds like a ploy to make her feel in control. Could it be that G and C were trying to manipulate KC for once?

Edited to add: It reminded me of hostage situations where LE makes the hostage-taker feel like they are in control of the situation and that LE will do "whatever it takes" to keep everyone safe.

This is my first post on this thread. I just watched the video. I wondered if anyone has noticed how her voice changes depending on what she is saying. I've noticed here and in other tapes that when she first greets her parents her voice imo sounds half relaxed. (no lying needed on greeting). When she said she ate coleslaw and bologna it sounded totally relaxed (it was the truth). When she is on a subject where she's lying her way through it, which is most of the time, it becomes scratchy sounding, kind of whiny, tight.

Also, I thought that the fact that she chose George to have a visit with, was totally predictable. Cindy and Lee, she knows, won't put up with her carp, but George 'absolutely' will. She gets very irritated with Cindy, and Lee has his binder full of questions. George is the safest by far.

I also don't buy it when she tells George that their relationship is finally getting better. Tho I think he loved hearing those words, and I'm glad she told him that because he needed the comfort, she was lying. She's manipulated him for years and he has never been able to handle her.

Was Caylee's birthday before or after the Grunds found out the finger was being pointed at Jesse? When mystery guy was mentioned, Jesse was the first person who popped into my mind. George didn't seem to want to mention the extra company.

This is my first post on this thread. I just watched the video. I wondered if anyone has noticed how her voice changes depending on what she is saying. I've noticed here and in other tapes that when she first greets her parents her voice imo sounds half relaxed. (no lying needed on greeting). When she said she ate coleslaw and bologna it sounded totally relaxed (it was the truth). When she is on a subject where she's lying her way through it, which is most of the time, it becomes scratchy sounding, kind of whiny, tight.

Also, I thought that the fact that she chose George to have a visit with, was totally predictable. Cindy and Lee, she knows, won't put up with her carp, but George 'absolutely' will. She gets very irritated with Cindy, and Lee has his binder full of questions. George is the safest by far.

I also don't buy it when she tells George that their relationship is finally getting better. Tho I think he loved hearing those words, and I'm glad she told him that because he needed the comfort, she was lying. She's manipulated him for years and he has never been able to handle her.
:clap:
I agree.

Everything she says is all about me me me. What she cant do,what she dosen't have. Poor me. She made me yell at the screen. Im glad no one was home. She makes me sick.

ha, i think this case has made us do some strange things. we were just up looking at *advertiser censored* a few weeks ago. i thought that that was it, that i have lost it.

It has to make you wonder...

It really really does...

How they really like him, he seems really nice....

How it was really good to get to know him...

Makes you wonder if *daddy* was sharing the chilli ? (as in Caylees) that is who the random guy was and in fact the random guy was not so random at all but would a far removed person from Caylee keep his mouth shut when I am sure he could be paid GAZILLIONS to spill that he's Caylees daddy and has the right to her remains ????

Yes, it was really really strange (that part of the conversation) IMO.

I mean, it was like the only part of the conversation that KC was not acting dramatic like they where talking about an old friend that came over for dinner or something.

KC was upset that CA made chili, like how dare she, and yet she was chating about the guy like they where chating over coffee. I am wondering if this guy was truely a "random guy" or if this was code or if this was someone that they knew and wanted to keep it from LE or the press of his identity.

We have seen GA and CA, go insane when people came to their door or in their yard. Why would they allow some random bible reading (I think thats what someone told me he was in earlier thread) stranger into their home on Caylees birthday?????:waitasec:

What I get from this is that KC is upset because if she CANNOT tell the truth, and her family will NOT stop asking questions. Caylee was dead and dumped like trash already.

She figures Caylee is already gone, this sould be all about ME.

I think it is interesting that KC really didnt want to talk to her Mom. Mom askes to many questions, let me talk to Dad because he just placates me.

*puke* She makes me ILL!!

I just had a thought. I wonder if LE told G and C to tell KC she was the "boss" and she was in charge of everything. G repeated it over and over. The more I think about it, the more that sounds like a ploy to make her feel in control. Could it be that G and C were trying to manipulate KC for once?

Edited to add: It reminded me of hostage situations where LE makes the hostage-taker feel like they are in control of the situation and that LE will do "whatever it takes" to keep everyone safe.

This was my impression.

I have often wondered if George, Cindy and Lee were indeed *playing the player*. It has been very obvious to me they have zero experience at this approach with Casey, if this is what they are doing. It is painful to watch.

Was Caylee's birthday before or after the Grunds found out the finger was being pointed at Jesse? When mystery guy was mentioned, Jesse was the first person who popped into my mind. George didn't seem to want to mention the extra company.

I caught that too, it was like GA had to think about it for a minute and then it was like oh yeah the random guy was there too. AND KC DID NOT SEEM SUPRISED. Seriously, she was asking who was there and thought there was a bunch of people so it appears that she had no clue who was there but when they mentioned the random guy she was like oh yeah that was nice that you had him come.

One minute they mention they have received death threats and the next they are inviting a total stranger into their house.
Something is fishy there.
I don't believe he was a stranger.
They didn't want to tell KC the truth about who it was for fear of her rage.
So who was the mystery man???

\

I thought almost exactly the same thing, except I thought maybe they had been counseled by a psychologist on how to approach her. I also had that same feeling about the "our family is a hand, each one of us is a finger" analogy George was giving her in a prior visit. I really get the feeling they have been given "strategies" by someone.

Yes, it was really really strange (that part of the conversation) IMO.

I mean, it was like the only part of the conversation that KC was not acting dramatic like they where talking about an old friend that came over for dinner or something.

KC was upset that CA made chili, like how dare she, and yet she was chating about the guy like they where chating over coffee. I am wondering if this guy was truely a "random guy" or if this was code or if this was someone that they knew and wanted to keep it from LE or the press of his identity.

We have seen GA and CA, go insane when people came to their door or in their yard. Why would they allow some random bible reading (I think thats what someone told me he was in earlier thread) stranger into their home on Caylees birthday?????:waitasec:

i havent finished the video yet but i guess its safe and sad to say the definition of caylee's dad is "some random guy". we have been saying that for a while. but im commenting on a part of the video i have not seen yet.

One minute they mention they have received death threats and the next they are inviting a total stranger into their house.
Something is fishy there.
I don't believe he was a stranger.
They didn't want to tell KC the truth about who it was for fear of her rage.
So who was the mystery man???

Hey maybe his name was Jack Daniels or Jim Beam. :crazy:

What was that when G said that all KC had to do was talk to the people "inside" (guards? corrections officers?) and say that she wanted to see her dad privately and that he knew for SURE they would do it right away?

KC said she had already tried that and it didn't work (which I think was a lie...I don't think she talked to them at all).
Would other prisoners get private visitations if they just asked for them? If so, this is news to me! I can understand her getting to SEE her dad if she requested it, but I thought it would be just a phone call through glass, not an in-person, private meeting. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

It was a lie. The visit was arranged and once LE took George to see Casey that day, she denied the visit. That is another reason this sticks out as well. Why George keeps insisting he will do what he has to to make sure the visit is scheduled. But, it already was and Casey denied it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk