Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dear God-Casey Anthony quoting Bible scriptures is almost more than I can take. Disgusting.:furious:

The Bible also says thou shalt not kill...thy daughter!!!

\

I thought almost exactly the same thing, except I thought maybe they had been counseled by a psychologist on how to approach her. I also had that same feeling about the "our family is a hand, each one of us is a finger" analogy George was giving her in a prior visit. I really get the feeling they have been given "strategies" by someone.

I felt sorry for GA and CA here and there but after seeing this I can see how KC ruled that house with Caylee and her prime weapon. She could do anything she wanted as long as mom and dad were able to see Caylee.

I also think CA was so frustrated at not getting any answers from KC and GA kissing as A$$ was making me ill. I think all they wanted was to try and find their granddaughter. So sad.

Oh and I can see why CA choked KC.

Oh Dear God-Casey Anthony quoting Bible scriptures is almost more than I can take. Disgusting.:furious:

The Bible also says thou shalt not kill...thy daughter!!!

She also forgot the parts about adultery, fornication, lying, and stealing.

I felt sorry for GA and CA here and there but after seeing this I can see how KC ruled that house with Caylee and her prime weapon. She could do anything she wanted as long as mom and dad were able to see Caylee.

I also think CA was so frustrated at not getting any answers from KC and GA kissing as A$$ was making me ill. I think all they wanted was to try and find their granddaughter. So sad.

Oh and I can see why CA choked KC.

You know I can too. She just should have done it a little harder and a little longer.

In this latest video release did Casey ask about Caylee? If she did I missed it. Not once did I hear "Have they found her?"

I can say for a fact that if my baby were missing I would be crying, shaking, vomiting and have diarrhea so bad I couldn't leave the bathroom. My 21yo son took off for three days and I was a wreck not knowing where he was or if he was okay. Even now if he is late meeting me (he is 25yo now) I start to worry and wonder has he been in an accident?

Casey's behavior makes no sense. Her demeanor shows she is not concerned about Caylee.

Went back and I am listening to it again, something else I just caught.

"you guys are focusing on Caylee, I know that I am still part of your focus, but your main priority is Caylee and I understand that" and then "I know where everyones priorities are, I knew that when I first got here" WOW WOW WOW, no duh KC. This was where your priorties where suposed to be,finding Caylee. me me me.

I was pretty shocked at the depth of Casey's narcissism.

I wonder if any of her friends ever saw this side of her - the shot girl called her a "mom" figure.

Imagine just how complicated the equation can get if you have two sociopaths (1 or even 2 of them also narcissistic) and you mix them together with a person with "self-esteem" issues who hasn't held a reputable job or a discernable role in the family for over 20 years...

MOO

I see how CA can have so much anger, look at what she is living with. You are so right, I never put GA in the mix but KC knows how to work it. I thought at one point CA was going to pull her hair out or start banging it against the table. She has to say in public she defends KC. That's what mother's do. I would be so drugged up by now.

Oh my God-she says If people have nothing positive to say then they just need to shut up...

What positive thing is it that she expects people to say about her dead daughter whom she had hidden from view? Think about her comments in light of what we KNOW. We KNOW Caylee was laying out in a "dumping ground" double bagged in TRASH bags when this visit was taking place. She is upset because her whole life has been "taken from her" and this while her 2 year old daughter lay DEAD! I need a break.

Just another thought on someone's comment about releasing the tape. I don't think it was so JB could show us anything about KC, like she is crazy or she is innocent, I think it was to give us insight to CA and GA and why they acted that way. They are so beat down from this monster.

One of the most disturbing things I saw in this jail visit is Cindy crying and in severe distress and Casey laughs and asks her dad..."why's she crying?". Typical sociopathic lack of empathy and innapropriate response to a situation.

And here is Casey, who knows this video is going to end up in the media, "the media is going to have a field day with this!", yet she displays that temper tantrum. Can you imagine what she was like behind closed doors? Can you imagine what she was like after Cindy strangled her? Can you imagine only Caylee being around her after that?

I was thinking the same thing. If this is how she behaves knowing people are watching she must be completely off her rocker in the privacy of her home. That must have been one heck of a fight between her and Cindy. This is the first time I have seen this video and I have to say...I completely understand if Cindy did choke Casey!

I haven't read through the entire thread so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but did you notice how casey reacted to her mom crying and hearing about lee being sick and her dad losing it with the reporters? she loved it, she couldn'e hold the smiles and laughter back. demented, for sure.

At the beginning, Casey asks Cindy how is she, and when Cindy tells her it's hard...Casey brings it back to herself...

Again its all about Casey...she doesn't care about George, Cindy, Lee or her darling daughter...who she rarely mentions....

Makes you wonder how bad she acts when she knows she's not being recorded for the world to see.

Did she know she was being recorded in those very first jailhouse calls to home? (the "Just give me Tony's number" calls) I am guessing she didn't, or at least she thought they would never be released. She was absolutely awful on those tapes. I remember suggesting a while ago that if anyone was starting to lose clarity on the situation, they needed to just go back and listen to her in those tapes. She's just nasty.

This is my second time listening to this tape --- WOW - it is so obvious to me that she wants her dad's love.....he is the only one she gets emotional for. She cried at the bond hearing when he took the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member