Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would someone please go back to the link and see if it still works for you? Cause it is just showing "wftv.com" screen for me. Yet all the other videos work. Did they take it down maybe???? Please someone go check it out and tell me if it's just me or is it down??

It's not working for me either. Driving me crazy! Guess Ill have to wait for NG

KC kept talking about 24 hour...24 hours would have made the difference. PLEASE, someone tell me she was not referring to the "Just give me one more day," she was asking Cindy for July15. What a piece of work. I never knew she was such an opera fan. Meee. me me me me me..."

Even though this isn't funny, your last sentence was!!! :)

CA said they had been to Lakeland, and did KC know anything about if Caylee was there. KC is bored with the let's give clues to find Caylee game. She wants out, and she throwing guilt to her mom to get her out. CA says there isn't anything they can do, and KC doesn't believe them, and says the opportunity has passed. It is mentioned that JB is up in NY, and we know he was up there to get a way to get KC out.
KC doesn't really want to talk to her mom who is absolutety heartbroken that Caylee isn't home. Casey is more upset about no one comforting her, saying that CA and GA have each other and their pc. etc.
KC is obviously frustrated with the lack of attention, and dominates the whole conversation. GA coddles her like I've never seen anyone do. CA still wants answers, but realizing she isn't going to get any, she lets her mind sink right in front of her daughter who couldn't care less.
It's a sickening thing to watch as a mother with a grown daughter, and grandchildren.
MY heart goes out to CA.

Who released this video?

I TOTALLY agree.

JB claimed there was evidence of police misconduct discussed during this interview.

Casey says early on she is not suppose to be taking this visit. Seems his client was less than forthcoming about what was said during this visit.
Well if her saying she told the police everything and they're not helping her (or listening to her for that matter) is misconduct...go for it. I think after viewing this video I can honestly say I'm hating Casey and JB equally.

Would someone please go back to the link and see if it still works for you? Cause it is just showing "wftv.com" screen for me. Yet all the other videos work. Did they take it down maybe???? Please someone go check it out and tell me if it's just me or is it down??

OMG! I waited and waited.....had to leave and make dinner. I finally get back and the STUPID thing doesn't work!

Seriously, if I don't get me some new video in the next few minutes, I am gonna yank out my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is only ONE victim in this entire case......CAYLEE!!!!! They make me sick! :behindbar

Of course that is how an innocent mother would react. An innocent mother would need to see those tips, would go ballistic without seeing them. She might be the only one to recognize that a tip means something, she would be the only one to have the context to put it in.

I may relisten to the 31 minutes and see how many times she says I or me versus Caylee.

IMO an innocent mother wouldve called on day 1 not day 31! And an innocent mother wouldnt be sitting in jail!

I would probably be in the cell next to her for going through the glass to beat the living crap out of her, phone in hand as my weapon.

Unfortunately, I think they're in different buildings, so no can do. Shame, its a good thought.

If I were Casey- locked in jail while my baby was "missing" and I truly had nothing to do with her disappearance, I would want to talk about nothing other than what is being done to find my baby.

I would not be a topic of conversation. I would want to know every single minute detail of the investigation- where they looked, tips called in, etc. I would be looking so hard for a thread of hope that my child was ok.

I sure as hell would not make the 30 minutes I have with my parents all about me.

That video screams guilt as much as Casey's actions after Caylee went missiing.

:bow::bow::bow:

Can someone link the number to the newsroom again? Please?

GA told her she could trust PI Casey to talk to. He said that right after they were talking about JB being in NY.

Whoa - imagine having to see this in a fight - matter of fact she looks just like Cindy here - I couldn't imagine what that looks like to a child and I can only see Caylee see that a lot

WOAH. Do you all remember in one or two of the other visitation videos I pointed out that when the screen would go to the final "X minutes left" type of countdown and Casey's parent's could not see her for a split second she would do this exact same stuff? I said then she was MAD and now we see exactly the same kind of mannerisms from her (out in the open) and she's saying how p*ssed she is!

I just started it for the 3rd time, it's working fine for me.

I have a better question, why would they be watching NG?

Indeed. She doesn't pay attention to the media and things being said about her, but she and Jose are watching NG? I still wanna know HOW she is watching NG from her jail cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lotsofelbowd