Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently we are all "ignorant" and need to "get a life" -- funny, my Masters degree is a pretty good indication that I'm not ignorant and since I just had a wonderful dinner with my family and am now listening to my 2 amazing kids laughing and playing, I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

Gee, KC, I wonder which one of us needs to get a life? I'm pretty sure you'll get "life" but I bet that's not what you meant.

Well, litlle Miss Memememe, I HAVE a life. I'm not encarcerated and I always knew where my kid's babysitters lived.

Its pretty clear that G & C went primarily to get info on CAYLEE...

Isn't it funny that what the Anthony's want us to believe is that they 100% support their daughter and feel that she has been a "victim" in all of this, but when you see the interviews and recordings you see them relentlessly grilling their daughter and then George is telling a detective that he knows but doesn't want to accept that caylee was lying dead in the trunk of her mother's car?

It's sad to see that all of their attempts at trying to use the media to spin the case away from Casey has had an opposite effect. We dont buy it and in the end it's probably going to help put Casey away for good.

It's all about her. "I can't do anything sat in here, I'm frustrated, i'm angry. I can't make phone calls, I can't look on the internet, you get to see people, I don't"

"I'm out of the loop... I can't do anything from here! I'm frustrated. I'm angry. It's the first time I've been angry since I've been in here (HUH?)."

Notice how jealous she gets about the party and the chili.

Do you all notice all she never even tells her parents how anything led up to the fact of where her daughter is? no one discusses all the lies she told the police or why she lied to them? No one asks her what the truth was? No one asks her what led up with Caylee missing? She has no real story to tell them even if another lie....

I know! And why in the heck can't she just tell them whatever she needs to tell them right then? Why does she want to see george alone, and sit there as if she wants to help but people won't let her? It's mind boggling! Just spill your guts now casey - you have your mom and dad there, so tell them all of this information you need to get out! Always with the riddles and the code and the lack of common sense questions! I'd be asking about zanny and why she lied about that. *Also - note that instant, scary little :furious:rage she goes into at 7:27. Yikes.

At about 11 min KC says this is the first time she's truly, truly been angry since this "happened". You'd think she'd have been a least mildly angry when zanny failed to return her daughter. Oh well!

At 13:31 Casey says:
Mom, I know what I'm up against, you know what I am up against, and by you keeping me here, you are not helping me help myself. (not exact, but close)

This was, without a doubt, the most fascinating video I've ever watched online.

Blaise (who at last has a sig. file)

At about 11 min KC says this is the first time she's truly, truly been angry since this "happened". You'd think she'd have been a least mildly angry when zanny failed to return her daughter. Oh well!

She's forgiven her.
It's no big thang.

I wanna know how she saw NG in jail! Is that why JB wanted his laptop to travel with him - so they could 'youtube' NG together? Poor George - allowing himself to get suckered in w/o even being offered a nice coole glass on camera of that koolaid that Casey expects everyone to drink. WAKE UP GEORGE! I'm sending myself to the rant room. *lol*

I notice she said I have been here a month today not 30 or 31 days today.

oh my-- Casey is a VILE, vile specimen. I'm in the process of listening to this visit and was looking at notes I'd made to contextualize this visit.
This is, of course, the first time the A's have seen Casey since Caylee's third birthday. This is also the first time they'd seen Casey in quite awhile after a series of cancelled visitations. Here's some timeline context for anyone interested:

August 3: George visits Casey in jail.
August 4: George Anthony interviewed by OCSO.
Cindy Anthony interviewed by OCSO.
WFTV reports possible limited immunity deal for Casey Anthony http://www.wftv.com/news/17090663/detail.html

August 5: Casey Anthony formally charged on felony child neglect and providing false statements to LE. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-anthony-charges-filed-080508,0,4055287.story
OCSO confirms Caylee Anthony’s DNA was found— will not confirm speculation that it was found in the trunk of Casey’s car. http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/08/investigators-h.html
Cindy Anthony fails to visit Casey on a previously scheduled afternoon visit.
Lee tells reporters the A’s will never reveal the identity of Caylee’s father out of respect for the father’s family. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398005,00.html

August 6: Search Warrant served on Anthony home— items of clothing from Casey’s closet seized http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0807/17124703.pdf

August 8: Casey refuses to see Lee during previously scheduled visit
Dominic Casey “another investigator for Baez” visits Casey in jail http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/14/parents_to_visit_casey_anthony.html
WFTV reports Caylee may have accidentally drowed in family pool on June 16. http://www.wftv.com/news/17136493/detail.html

August 9: Caylee’s 3rd birthday
August 10: Casey refuses to see Cindy & George during previously scheduled visit at 9pm.
August 11: Lee cancels previously scheduled visit to see Casey.
Second motion to lower Casey’s bond denied.
August 14: VISIT Cindy and George arrive just before 9 am.

August 17: Leonard Padilla arrives in Orlando to secure Casey's release on bond.

:clap::clap::clap:
I have to hand it to you for putting this timeline together it really does put some things from this visit in perspective. Thank you so much :)

Its pretty clear that G & C went primarily to get info on CAYLEE. They were stilling trying to find her and were hanging onto hope she could be alive. KC DID NOT get that at all.

The perp thought they were there to cheer her up. Have a nice little visit and tell her that they are going to get her out, that she is wonderful, that everyone else is mean and disgusting. The perp was ANGRY when she realised why her parents were really there and she tried to put them in their place. How DARE they expect her to have any new lies about whatshername, daughterthingy's kidnapping, jeeze, dont they know she has been SUFFERING for the last month?

I think it really came as a shock to the perp that her parents were still harping on about that "whim" that had her locked up and she got FURIOUS and had to put them in thier place and remind them what was REALLY important. JB knows what its all about, he knows who is the CEO of this conglomerate.

I bet the FBI had a field day over this and there must have been a MASSIVE cheer when JB put in his motion for discover on this visit. Although, maybe they withheld it because it is just SOOOOOOO damning. Basis for appeal maybe?

That was my very thought too! It's the only explanation I can come up with at the moment.

Edit to add: Or maybe JB wanted it out for the very same reason.

The whole thing starts off strange. Casey laughing, Cindy crying, George in the middle of it all. If I saw t-shirts with my "missing" daughter on them that said, "Fly Home Baby We Miss You" I would be bawling my eyes out. Casey just says, "Those are new shirts. I like those. Yeah, nice shirts." WTF??????? I will never, ever understand her, and thank God for that.

At the beginning (2:10) When Cindy tells her about peole saying Caylee was dead in the pool, kc has this look on her face like "what!!!!!!!" like she is caught off guard. I think kc was honestly scared at that moment, and seems to be at a loss for words, managing to mumble , "surprise, surprise".

After watching this putrid video....it cements in my mind that Casey is a selfish little B*tch and does not and did not care about Caylee, nevermind LOVE her. If I was her parents and heard the words "What about me..." coming from that devil, I would have hung up and never visited her again. "Her entire life has been taken from her.....", what about Caylee's life you selfish killer..if there is any justice in this world her "entire life" will be spent in prison.

I hope she rots in that cell.

I think at that time G&C were still wanting to believe Casey- and the realization that she did this was hitting them.

But once Casey got out on bail they schemed to protect her and that has ruined any pity I might feel for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89