Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OT - there is no current Jane Valez Mitchell thread - but I have it on in the background - and Kathy Belich just said that the rude deputy who responded to Kronk is the same one who responded to the stolen gas cans - just another weird twist. Did we already know this?

lol. I don't see any *relentless* grilling.

More like relentless whining, complaining and browbeating by KC. George totally wusses out. Oh honey, don't be mad at us because we just want to know if you can help us find Caylee. KC is EVILE, pure and unadulterated.

Like everyone, I'm thoroughly disgusted with this woman. This tape is very revelatory of what kind of person she truly is.

What I just don't get is how she can pretend that she needed to "help the police" when she says "the police didn't even give me 24 hours to help them before they put me in here." How can she (and they) let that go ... and nobody say "then why did you lie in the hours you did talk to the police? Why did you lie about where you dropped her off?" etc. etc.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

They've never called her on anything before. They allow her to create her own "reality" and never force her to GET REAL. But how in god's name can they sit there and keep up the facade when their BABY GRANDDAUGHTER IS MISSING???! Is keeping the Princess happy more important to them than finding Caylee, who they haven't seen in 2 months?! RRRRRrrrrRRR! :furious:

lol. I don't see any *relentless* grilling.

I guess what I mean is, it is the main thing they want to talk about when they go to the jail. You are right that grilling is probably a strong word for what is going on. But my point is, if they thought their daughter was 100% innocent of this as they have repeatedly said, how would she be able to help them or provide more information? If they took her at face value that her babysitter just took off with Caylee, what more could she do? It's obvious they think there is information she is hiding and somehow they devised some theory that KC is being kept quiet and trying to "protect" all of them - not something I've ever heard casey come out and say, but she allows them to believe that because it's a way to avoid telling them the truth.

Yes, it just showed like 5 min's. But hey, you tried!!!
:blowkiss:

Hopefully they're uploading it in several increments? I've been busy with errands all day so I just found out about this... and I'm dying to see the rest of the visit! (Sooooo glad tonight was a pre-determined "McDonalds night"....the poor kids, they so tire of grilled cheese and soup)
:crazy:

If "the nanny" had her when this visit went on and KC says she feels stonger everyday Caylee will be home with them. Why does she say "when this goes to trial" She knew no one was ever going to release Caylee and let her come home. If she really did think someone had her she would be angry as a hornet. Why would anything go to trial if there was the slightest chance she would be returned?

After seeing this video, I ABSOLUTELY understand why the Anthony's aren't visiting this little monster in jail any more. What I can't understand is why they let her back into their home when she was out on bond.

Me too...especially now that Caylee has been found. I would think that they would not be able to hold back from screaming at her "what did you do Casey?"

I feel so bad for Cindy in this video. :(

Same here, I truely feel for her too. I think at this point she knows, not only that something happened to Caylee but also what her daughter is capable of. What a terrible realization.

OT - there is no current Jane Valez Mitchell thread - but I have it on in the background - and Kathy Belich just said that the rude deputy who responded to Kronk is the same one who responded to the stolen gas cans - just another weird twist. Did we already know this?
Apparently, this was his route...area...grid, I don't know the correct term.

OMG
How RUDE is she to her mother.
I know that hes there on business for me, Mum your not telling me anything I don't know

Omg I want to SLAP her. She is so rude to her poor mum :(

Apparently we are all "ignorant" and need to "get a life" -- funny, my Masters degree is a pretty good indication that I'm not ignorant and since I just had a wonderful dinner with my family and am now listening to my 2 amazing kids laughing and playing, I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

Gee, KC, I wonder which one of us needs to get a life? I'm pretty sure you'll get "life" but I bet that's not what you meant.

KC thinks everyone in this world is ignorant and she can make stuff up out of thin air and everyone will believe her. She also thinks she's the most brilliant and important person in this universe. I find her comment very telling and indicative of her sociopathic personality.

I could only stomach the first couple of minutes but I think it's so clear these people have never had an authentic conversation with each other. It was really painful to watch the flailing, the grasping for some means of communication. Really horrific.

CA: Is there anything you want me to say to Zanny? (on tv)

kc: Just tell her I forgive her. Just say I forgive whoever has her.

Sounds like she may be trying to downplay the zanny business?

i think she is asking GA and CA to forgive her b/c she wants them to bail her out of jail.

The WFTV video won't work for me and the Orlando Sentinal one is not the full version.

video comes up, CA in tears with her hands over her face, kc all smiles....."what is she crying about already?" chuckle.

I think that says it all.

Yeah and check out the BIG SMILE she makes when she says it! Then Casey starts the eye poking behavior....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88