Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point does she ball up her fists and get her undies in a knot??? What was going on?

This whole recording is all about "boo hoo, poor me, no one cares about me or what I'm going through." Get over it, Casey, your little child was sitting in the woods rotting in a trash bag. Did you ever stop to think about what SHE was going through?

If it were me sitting in that cell I'd be out of my mind with worry about my daughter. I would be blaming myself for everything and feel completely responsible for my daughters whereabouts, instead of pointing the finger of blame at every person except myself. She is more concerned about what is being said about her than where the heck her daughter is!

The other thing I notice is that she constantly wants to talk to her dad. It's pretty obvious she feels that she is better able to manipulate her dad by appealing to him as "Daddy's Girl." She's much more effective at manipulating men than women, which is why she lacks the patience for her mom.

Despite everything she has portrayed to the media, I cannot believe for a second her mom isn't highly suspicious of her daughter, and she knows the truth in her heart, if she hadn't already known that her grand daughter was dead by Casey's hand.

Indeed. She doesn't pay attention to the media and things being said about her, but she and Jose are watching NG? I still wanna know HOW she is watching NG from her jail cell.

I doubt it was on live, he probably downloaded the video to his laptop and hit play during there one on one visits.

Its pretty clear that G & C went primarily to get info on CAYLEE. They were stilling trying to find her and were hanging onto hope she could be alive. KC DID NOT get that at all.

The perp thought they were there to cheer her up. Have a nice little visit and tell her that they are going to get her out, that she is wonderful, that everyone else is mean and disgusting. The perp was ANGRY when she realised why her parents were really there and she tried to put them in their place. How DARE they expect her to have any new lies about whatshername, daughterthingy's kidnapping, jeeze, dont they know she has been SUFFERING for the last month?

I think it really came as a shock to the perp that her parents were still harping on about that "whim" that had her locked up and she got FURIOUS and had to put them in thier place and remind them what was REALLY important. JB knows what its all about, he knows who is the CEO of this conglomerate.

I bet the FBI had a field day over this and there must have been a MASSIVE cheer when JB put in his motion for discover on this visit. Although, maybe they withheld it because it is just SOOOOOOO damning. Basis for appeal maybe?

CA: we need something to go on.

KC: Mom, I don't have anything!! Im sorry, Ive been here a month, today! Do you understand how I feel? I mean, do you really understand how I feel in this? I 'm completely out of the loop with everything, the only information I get is when I see my attorney, that is it. Outside of that, I have nothing to go on. Everyday I have to sit here and wait, and wonder. Wonder if somethings going on, wonder if there's something new.

Is she trying to say she is getting any new info from Jose? what kind of an answer is this? is there a shrink in the house?

Isn't it funny? Ha! He went to court to get this released. Did he think it would make Casey look good? Way to go buddy.

He didn't care if made Casey look good he only cared if made him look good. Casey was gushing all over about how he kept her in the loop and he was her only comfort.

Apparently we are all "ignorant" and need to "get a life" -- funny, my Masters degree is a pretty good indication that I'm not ignorant and since I just had a wonderful dinner with my family and am now listening to my 2 amazing kids laughing and playing, I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

Gee, KC, I wonder which one of us needs to get a life? I'm pretty sure you'll get "life" but I bet that's not what you meant.

Hmmm... now everyone who doesn't drink the KC kool-aid is sickening and disgusting...

Oh yeah, and if we don't have something positive to say, we need to keep our mouths shut :rolleyes:

I wonder if that's before or after we get off our azzes and go look for Caylee.
Geez :confused:

OMG! I waited and waited.....had to leave and make dinner. I finally get back and the STUPID thing doesn't work!

Seriously, if I don't get me some new video in the next few minutes, I am gonna yank out my hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just sent them a message about it.

At 17 minutes she says all this will be thrown in her face when they get to trial. Cindy had just said she will be fine when they find Caylee. Casey clearly knows she is going to trial since there is no live Caylee to find.

I know it's like Casey wants to scream out, "BUT CAYLEE IS DEAD so when you find that out all of this will be thrown in my face!"

It's real obvious that she's giving them vibes that Caylee is dead. They are just too dumb or grief-stricken to pick up on them here.

Video still works for me. Maybe because I already played it and it is in my cache? Just a guess.

This whole recording is all about "boo hoo, poor me, no one cares about me or what I'm going through." Get over it, Casey, your little child was sitting in the woods rotting in a trash bag. Did you ever stop to think about what SHE was going through?

If it were me sitting in that cell I'd be out of my mind with worry about my daughter. I would be blaming myself for everything and feel completely responsible for my daughters whereabouts, instead of pointing the finger of blame at every person except myself. She is more concerned about what is being said about her than where the heck her daughter is!

The other thing I notice is that she constantly wants to talk to her dad. It's pretty obvious she feels that she is better able to manipulate her dad by appealing to him as "Daddy's Girl." She's much more effective at manipulating men than women, which is why she lacks the patience for her mom.

Despite everything she has portrayed to the media, I cannot believe for a second her mom isn't highly suspicious of her daughter, and she knows the truth in her heart, if she hadn't already known that her grand daughter was dead by Casey's hand.

Which makes Cindy's comment this week that "Casey is 100% innocent and loved that child dearly" crap even that much more despicable.

Apparently we are all "ignorant" and need to "get a life" -- funny, my Masters degree is a pretty good indication that I'm not ignorant and since I just had a wonderful dinner with my family and am now listening to my 2 amazing kids laughing and playing, I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

Gee, KC, I wonder which one of us needs to get a life? I'm pretty sure you'll get "life" but I bet that's not what you meant.

Very well said!! :clap: (you with your Master's degree and a great life...go on with your bad self!! LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj