Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strangely satisfying to hear that she is suffering and miserable.
That's what it's all about, KC.
If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Sad though, that the mom is obviously desparate for clues. It's as if she believes it's a game of clues with her daughter. That's what she made it sound like from her interview tapes. She is sadly living in a world where she is grasping for clues to try to cope with the dark side.

:chicken:

I hope JB puts her on the stand. Her voice and speech mannerisms are the ugliest I think I've ever heard. Like chalk scraping on a blackboard....the girl has a positively uniquely ugly voice....it's hateful.

It was telling for me that as upset as Cindy and George were, they knew at this point that Caylee was dead. This is just my opinion. Cindy telling her they needed more to go on, George telling her basically she is the key to this, she is the reason behind the torment and living hell they have had to endure. They know.
So, with that in mind, I now have to wonder who got to them and under what circumstances did they do a complete reversal, insisting Caylee was still alive.

I sure would like CA's chili recipe. It must be the best chili evah because KC was truly, truly, absolutely upset about missing it.

This was the chili she made on Caylee's Birthday August 9th they are discussing. It was caylee's favorite meal supposedly.
WHY would she be upset that they gathered for Caylee's birthday? She doesn't mention one time that it was Caylee's birthday either. I HATE this girl. Her attorney is not too bright for asking for this video. hahahaha

"When this goes to trial" comment. What was she in jail for at that time? Check fraud, right? Seems to me she's banking on a murder trial.

This video was from her original arrest, aggravated child abuse, lying to LE.
She was rearrested on check fraud one week after Padilla bailed her out .

I just can't get over the fact that in every single one of these videos she never says anything like "mom! I'm so worried about her. Do you think she's OK?" or "Gosh! I've been waiting to talk to you all! What is happening? Any news? Any leads? You gotta find her!"

Not once does KC ask THEM what is going on with the case - oh yeah, I guess that's because JB has her all filled in on everything!

She says at one point "these people who don't even know us say these things...if they can't say anything positive they should just shut up..." well here ya go KC:

I'm POSITIVE you killed Caylee
I'm POSITIVE you meant to
I'm POSITIVE you really ARE a spiteful b***ch
I'm POSITIVE you should rot in ****!!!!!!!

oh yeah - I'm also POSITIVE Caylee is in Heaven with her REAL family! Poor baby...

Sorry for the rant - gotta go get sick now~~

The whole damn family smells like a dead body. All I saw was a game of manipulation. Casey knew she was getting out, Cindy tried to make Casey feel badly enough about her pain to admit to .... whatever, and George was just willing to be someone's white knight. By the way, I notice when Cindy is most obviously "distressed" that George can barely get his hand over to her to offer her any comfort.

I hate liars and the lies they tell and the lies they hide behind in order to protect the lies they live.

It was telling for me that as upset as Cindy and George were, they knew at this point that Caylee was dead. This is just my opinion. Cindy telling her they needed more to go on, George telling her basically she is the key to this, she is the reason behind the torment and living hell they have had to endure. They know.
So, with that in mind, I now have to wonder who got to them and under what circumstances did they do a complete reversal, insisting Caylee was still alive.

I clearly think that they were just hanging on to hope. Cindy said until they brought her a body she wouldn't believe it. She believed it when they did.
Hope is Hope, luck just wasn't on their side. Now they must come to terms with what their daughter has done, and they will stick by her because well, they love her despite what she has done.
What a sick world we live in that a mother could do this to such a precious little girl. I have all boys, and I love them with all my heart, yet always dreamed of having a little girl. I would have taken her and cared so deeply for her..:behindbar

This was the chili she made on Caylee's Birthday August 9th they are discussing. It was caylee's favorite meal supposedly.
WHY would she be upset that they gathered for Caylee's birthday? She doesn't mention one time that it was Caylee's birthday either. I HATE this girl. Her attorney is not too bright for asking for this video. hahahaha

Recipe: HORMEL Chili from a can with beans - because these people are all fulla hot air!!!!

I will never be able to eat chili again without thinking of this case!

They always *Publicly* insisted Caylee was alive. KFN and their wily ways were the reason to make sure they could continue collecting for the live search.

All I can say is WOAH!

This video shows a whole lot of the tail wagging the dog here. Which speaks volumes as to how that household is run. Ole George is correct in his analogy that SHE is the boss.

I just cannot help but feel stunned that Caylee is not referred to until well into their conversation and mentioned very little at that. The first words out of a truly concerned Mother would have been something to the affect of what's the latest on the search for Caylee etc. I'm just stunned...ok, maybe not so surprised, but infuriated all the same.

To me, watching Casey on video, was like watching Ted Bundy video's.
Both had the same sick giggle and thought everyone was too stupid to see through the lies.

I do believe that this is what we were supposed to see. Otherwise there really is no reason for jose to have pushed for this video to be released, it doesn't help her at all. He wants us to see that she is emotionally disturbed.

KC's new defense will be the emotional abuse she has suffered at the hands of her parent's and more specifically at the hands of cindy. jmo

I must be missing the emotional abuse Casey has suffered. To me, it was the other way around. Casey is emotionally abusing to her parents. I don't see how Cindy wanting some answers from Casey as to where Caylee is, is emotional abuse??? :confused: At the time of the video, Cindy's granddaughter is gone, I believe Cindy knew since July 15 Caylee was dead, she is pretty sure Casey did something to her since Cindy knows her best, yet if Cindy asks questions from the last person who saw Caylee alive and if Cindy gets emotional because she knows her daughter is lying through her teeth and doesn't seem to care that Caylee is missing, that is emotional abuse by Cindy to Casey? I'm just not getting it, if that is what Jose had in mind.

Does anyone else think it is really strange also how Casey pokes at her eyes all the time. I don't think it is just wiping away tears. I think it is a nervous reaction, stall tactic, to give herself a second to organize and control what she is going to say next. Holds back her rage to me.

The whole damn family smells like a dead body. All I saw was a game of manipulation.

Yes, I couldn't help but notice that their manipulation game was a 2 way street. They tried to manipulate the truth from her, she tries to manipulate with her lies and the poor me, I'm a victim here act. Disgusting.

Recipe: HORMEL Chili from a can with beans - because these people are all fulla hot air!!!!

I will never be able to eat chili again without thinking of this case!

o/t don't hate on hormel, I'm eating canned chili for dinner tonight- no lie! hahah. Long day, not cooking:(

:crazy:

Alright, I'm getting out of here so I don't take this completely off topic...

hugs to all

Yeah, in response to "why's she crying already?"...If I were George, I would have glared at her and said, "Give you ONE guess."

I mean...seriously? Would you even ask that rhetorically? That girl. Geez.

Spite and hate runs deep from KC focused towards CA and yet, in contrast KC admits to LE she is more frightened of CA and CA finding out.

If you know you have done something terribly wrong, do you lash out and torture your parents as a way soften the future blow?

GA said something about KC tells a pack of lies and then piles a whole lot more on top -- seems like if they make her feel bad/aware, she retaliates in kind.

How was she so sure in August that this was going to go to trial? If Caylee was found would she still have had to go to trial? I'm sorry if that's a dumb question :-\

I caught that too, and did anyone else notice the pause after she says "when this goes to trail" - her mouth even moves like "oh sh__"

Does anyone else think it is really strange also how Casey pokes at her eyes all the time. I don't think it is just wiping away tears. I think it is a nervous reaction, stall tactic, to give herself a second to organize and control what she is going to say next. Holds back her rage to me.

Could be...it looks like she is swiping at fake tears to me.

KC really has a high opinion of her own intelligence, too. She mentions that all she can do "from in here" is research "stuff" from her own case. Like she's sitting around reading law books or something and it's her against the system, like on Prison Break. She's about as bright and interesting as this flattened wad of gum I saw on the sidewalk this morning.

It's heartbreaking that this self-absorbed sociopath was the mother of a bright and charming child like Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member