Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that one got to me too. If your child was missing there aren't any words to describe the anger, pain, panic, and a ton of other emotions you would be having every second. I can't wait for them to play that video to the jury. hehehehe.... I think that speaks volumes....

Oh, and I just read the bible all day on Caylees Birthday. Poor me, with my head under the covers. Poor Caylee was in a trash bag covered in water and bugs and she's complaining about not having anything to do. It's a good thing she's in jail. I'm sure there are people out there that would love to see her fry!!!

Casey has had the time to read the Bible inside and out. Had she been doing this, and taking any of it in, she would have already confessed. JMHO

O..M..G.. listening to her when she blew up at her mom.....I can COMPLETELY see how her mom incites pure rage from KC....she was pissed at her mom on the 15th after that fight and she killed that baby. Period.

On NG just now, LP said that on the August 14th visit, JB had already told KC that they were coming to bond her out.

He said "She already knew, and she acted like that."

She made alot of self serving comments knowing it was being taped and made sure at the end that she repeated her "I'm a victim" comment when she got cut off.

:clap::clap::clap:
I have to hand it to you for putting this timeline together it really does put some things from this visit in perspective. Thank you so much :)

Thank you also and to add to the back story
LP on NG tonite says KC KNEW LP was flying in to bond her out at the time of this visit - so even more devious and manlipulative than what is obvious
Oh what a Despicable girl ............

I cant tell what is going on either

Can everyone please look at the 29min mark and you will see where it cuts out and back in and changes.

I think this is the missing part of the tape

Casey says ..........Keep saying it because its the truth, and the more I keep saying it the less likely they're going to..........

THEN IT CUTS OUT

And a Green and Black Bar comes up !!

then something about the media

And then Cindy says thanks very much

There is something shonky in this part of the tape !!! as Casey would say
I can FEEL IT ....

CA:do you think that they would actually do that? (give Caylee back)

kc: I don't know what I can think anymore, mom. Just keep saying it because it's the truth(cuts out)the less likely their gonna put stuff on the media anyway, so.

CA: thank you very much, exactly...

KC: (big grin) Ive made sure Ive made a comment every single time, it's not poking, its not me poking things on purpose but,Ive kinda figured out what I can and cant say but what I can say to keep stuff off the TV. so, unfortunately that does mean me not keeping my mouth shut.

I would love to know this as well, does anyone have any ideas?

Heh. I'll give you ONE GUESS where that evidence of misconduct was on that tape.

Psssst- it's right behind the nanny:)

I cant tell what is going on either

Can everyone please look at the 29min mark and you will see where it cuts out and back in and changes.

I think this is the missing part of the tape

Casey says ..........Keep saying it because its the truth, and the more I keep saying it the less likely they're going to..........

THEN IT CUTS OUT

And a Green and Black Bar comes up !!

then something about the media

And then Cindy says thanks very much

There is something shonky in this part of the tape !!! as Casey would say
I can FEEL IT ....

It does sound like part of the conversation was cut out doesn't it.

I watched the bond hearing from July, Cindy was behaving much the same way back then. I have always felt they knew just as soon as they smelled the car.

I totally agree. George and Cindy knew as soon as they smelled the car. After that, they must have been hoping for something, anything, that would make them be wrong. But yes, I believe in my heart they have known all along.

The grief I saw in their faces was gut wrenching. They knew they lost Caylee. We saw their grief. It looked like hopeless grief. I never saw any hope in their faces because they knew.

Cindy was wrecked. How she went from that to the delusion game is beyond me, but I felt so awful for both of them. They sat there and listened to their self centered daughter go on and on about her poor little self, yet it looked like Cindy wanted to go through the glass and shake her silly, yet she couldn't. The amazing restraint they show is mind boggling.

I do not agree with really anything the A's have done and don't understand why they do the things they do. I have gotten so ticked at them many times, but the pain I saw was very real. They had known for a month they would never see their little doll again.

When Cindy tried to tell Casey how bad it has been at home and Casey fluffed it off and laughed about George's outburst to the media, I could see the look of disbelief and almost embarrassment on Cindy's part that her daughter could be so cold and cruel. Those grandparents needed to be treated with kid gloves by their daughter, but instead she donned the boxing gloves. What a twisted witch.

Thank you also and to add to the back story
LP on NG tonite says KC KNEW LP was flying in to bond her out at the time of this visit - so even more devious and manlipulative than what is obvious
Oh what a Despicable girl ............

So wow, she knew before her parents. And they were so agonized that they couldn't bail her out.

This video is chilling. A few more observations:
-There's something weird between her and Jose.
-She has a major preoccupation with the media. Any other parent of a missing child would run to the media to get pictures of their loved one out there. She's acting like Britney Spears being followed by the paparazzi. "Leave me alone, but film me running away..."
-Her parents are afraid of her. I'm betting she's got quite the sealed record from her teenage years.
-She's more upset about missing the chili and corn bread than the fact that Caylee's missing (and dead, as she knows).
-I believe she's viewing Caylee's demise as a metaphor for her whole life. She believes she's never had a chance to talk, so she makes Caylee disappear...now everyone is listening.

Somebody please let me know if these comments are inappropriate. This video is just so upsetting

Those grandparents needed to be treated with kid gloves by their daughter, but instead she donned the boxing gloves. What a twisted witch.

Truer words...

:clap::clap::clap:

:blowkiss:

Heh. I'll give you ONE GUESS where that evidence of misconduct was on that tape.

Psssst- it's right behind the nanny:)

Gee, glaring me right in the face all this time! However could I have missed it? :)

Just wanted to say that I really appreciated your last post about feeling sympathy fr Cindy. It was very kind and beautifully worded. I think many more people will be feeling similarly after this video, I know I am.

Yeah, the "Chili" portion of the tape, to me, was unbelievable. I mean...that took the cake, so to speak. Or the cornbread, rather.

I was really appalled at this entire tape though. More than I thought I would be. I really didn't think another video visit could phase me. I was wrong.

Gee, glaring me right in the face all this time! However could I have missed it? :)

Just wanted to say that I really appreciated your last post about feeling sympathy fr Cindy. It was very kind and beautifully worded. I think many more people will be feeling similarly after this video, I know I am.

Don't feel bad, no one else has seen it, either:)

And thanks...:blowkiss:

I watched the bond hearing from July, Cindy was behaving much the same way back then. I have always felt they knew just as soon as they smelled the car.

I have to agree WA. Although I will admit that this video made something tug in my heart for CA, I'm afraid it didn't last too long. I can't get over my feeling that they knew since they smelled the car. I even think I can tell in this video that they know Caylee is gone, they knew that she was not telling the truth. I think they knew she was lying and they knew something was horribly wrong, yet they still spilled their useless BS to anyone who would listen and it all pointed the finger away from KC. That is at the core of my lack of sympathy for the Anthonys. If they knew, they should have told what they knew, or at the very least, kept their mouths shut and not told all the lies. Trying to point the finger at others and away from KC was just plain wrong. Meanwhile, Caylee was laying alone in the weeds in a garbage bag. The only sympathy I have for CA is mother to mother. I would feel truly sorry for anyone who had a daughter like this monster.

>>out of lurk mode<<
Watching the video.....
Casey starts talking about what it says in the bible...."love thy neighbor", "do unto others..." what about, "THOU SHALT NOT KILL"!!!!????? :furious:

O..M..G.. listening to her when she blew up at her mom.....I can COMPLETELY see how her mom incites pure rage from KC....she was pissed at her mom on the 15th after that fight and she killed that baby. Period.

I do believe that this is what we were supposed to see. Otherwise there really is no reason for jose to have pushed for this video to be released, it doesn't help her at all. He wants us to see that she is emotionally disturbed.

KC's new defense will be the emotional abuse she has suffered at the hands of her parent's and more specifically at the hands of cindy. jmo

This video is chilling. A few more observations:
-There's something weird between her and Jose.
-She has a major preoccupation with the media. Any other parent of a missing child would run to the media to get pictures of their loved one out there. She's acting like Britney Spears being followed by the paparazzi. "Leave me alone, but film me running away..."
-Her parents are afraid of her. I'm betting she's got quite the sealed record from her teenage years.
-She's more upset about missing the chili and corn bread than the fact that Caylee's missing (and dead, as she knows).
-I believe she's viewing Caylee's demise as a metaphor for her whole life. She believes she's never had a chance to talk, so she makes Caylee disappear...now everyone is listening.

Somebody please let me know if these comments are inappropriate. This video is just so upsetting

In appropriate? Nah. Insightful, it seems.

>>out of lurk mode<<
Watching the video.....
Casey starts talking about what it says in the bible...."love thy neighbor", "do unto others..." what about, "THOU SHALT NOT KILL"!!!!????? :furious:

Welcome! Yeah, I'm betting that earned her a big front row seat in the bad place. She must have just skipped over that little tidbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member