Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She gets enjoyment from seeing her mother cry. She makes me ill.

If "the nanny" had her when this visit went on and KC says she feels stonger everyday Caylee will be home with them. Why does she say "when this goes to trial" She knew no one was ever going to release Caylee and let her come home. If she really did think someone had her she would be angry as a hornet. Why would anything go to trial if there was the slightest chance she would be returned?

Good catch! That got my attention also..........

My heart aches for Cindy. That poor misguided woman.

"They're Ignorant"Proud Ignorant person right here!

"People need to get a life"When they put you on death row, I will have a life!

"If people dont have something nice to say they should shut up"Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are gonna get!
Bold mine

She wasn't frustrated or agitated for the entire month she spent behind bars but listening to her parents ask questions about her missing daughter really pizzes her off.
OMG I hate this girl.

This is the sickest video I've seen.

What a spoiled, evil brat.

Poor Cindy. Casey has killed her parents also. She is a master manipulator.
She talks in circles (and she's good at it)until she has them completly baffled, then she gets the upper hand by using guilt & manipulation.
They should have Never allowed her to go this far.

Goerge, as father and husband should have put a stop to Caseys behavior years ago. :furious:

I believe Caylee is in the hands of God now, and she is much better off for all eternity. I hate how Caylee lost her sweet life, but I am thankful she is safe now. I strongly feel she was spared a terrible life.

I'll probably be sent to Time Out for this, but I just want to wring Casey's scrawny little neck! Her parents should have taken her behind the woodshed a LONG time ago!

i haven't read the whole tread but did anyone catch what KC said when Cindy asked what she should say to Zanny to get her to bring Caylee back? She said, "Just that I forgive her, then two sentences later she says something like WHOEVER took her just needs to bring her back.
Now why would she think anyone else but Zanny has Caylee?
Also, I think she is encouraging the "forgiving of the person that took Caylee" just in case it turns out that people believe it is KC herself.

I witnessed "dysfunction" at its best watching this video. The woe is me daughter whom took her own daughters life to get back at the over controlling mother. While the father just sits there, sucking in air like he can't get enough, thanking K.C. over and over for considering him first to be alone to talk to??????
I have a feeling this is the way it has always been between the three of them."Okay lets play pretend, you all ready"??? Everyone knows there parts right? "Lets not forget this is being taped."

I think I read somewhere, and, I can't recall where, that the 14th visit was supposed to support some theory/statement of JB's that there was police or jail employee misconduct????? Not sure what that was supposed to be about.

Is it because of the talk of a private talk with a member of her family being arranged by LE or something? I remember the time CaseyA sent a note to the sheriff, and there was going to be a meet with GA, but JB squashed it. Maybe they left him out of the loop, and he wants to make it an issue somehow. ??

Woah! You guys are fast! I just finished watching the video and now there's 10 more pages to read!

Anyway .. when the visit begins, man ... Cindy looks heartbroken, and I feel SO sorry for her, if that were MY mom, I wouldn't even DARE to crack a smile .. I'd feel SO horrible for her, and so worried about her! It's SO disrespectful and rotten, the way she just smiles and goes on to talk to her Dad, as if it's ok that her mom is falling apart. :furious:

How could Cindy ever think that KC loved Caylee more than CA herself loved KC ?
Whatever has been said about Cindy, her focus throughout the entire visit was Caylee.
Of course KC decided she wanted to see George instead of Cindy. He'll just give her some stupid analogies, Cindy will want to talk about Caylee, and KC has so absolutely moved past that subject.

Can someone please look at 29:26 approx and see what I see /

It SKIPS and the conversation changes a bit ?

Anyone else hear / see that ?

Has anyone had a look at this yet ?

I believe this is where the missing part of the tape is

For those who may not already know, the remark about Jose being in NY was when he visited Geraldo Rivera and GR took Jose and his wife out sailing on his boat. Ever since then GR has been pampering Baez bigtime.
Hmmmm! Doing business for Casey...

I'll probably be sent to Time Out for this, but I just want to wring Casey's scrawny little neck! Her parents should have taken her behind the woodshed a LONG time ago!

I'll join you in the corner for your time out ...I completely agree!

:clap:

That family is a trip! Parents coddling the murderess, the murderess almost coming right out and saying, "These visits are a pain in my a$$, can't we please talk about something not connected to Caylee?".

Am I the only person that watched this and from Cindy and George's sheer anguish totally believe they knew Caylee was dead at this visit. Remember Kronk was out there 8/11, three days prior. Did they hear about it?

sorry, I could wail on thic chic big time. Really.

Has anyone had a look at this yet ?

I believe this is where the missing part of the tape is

I have not rewatched the vid. Is it where Cindy's head is down - then suddenly up?

What was being said right around then?

If "the nanny" had her when this visit went on and KC says she feels stonger everyday Caylee will be home with them. Why does she say "when this goes to trial" She knew no one was ever going to release Caylee and let her come home. If she really did think someone had her she would be angry as a hornet. Why would anything go to trial if there was the slightest chance she would be returned?

Gotcha Casey......Good catch fla*mom! :blowkiss:

This is not at all exculpatory now is it, Jose? :eek:

Am I the only person that watched this and from Cindy and George's sheer anguish totally believe they knew Caylee was dead at this visit. Remember Kronk was out there 8/11, three days prior. Did they hear about it?

sorry, I could wail on thic chic big time. Really.

Nah, I said essentially the same thing and we are not alone. I think they went there determined to get answers and in a way they got them in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties