Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out wth he was thinking with wanting this out there, unless he really did not know the full content.

I mean from the first part of the tape she looks like a monster...when George puts a distraught, sobbing Cindy on the phone, Casey flashes her toothy grin and gleefully says "HI MOM!" I got the impression her glee is because of the obvious torment and torchure she is putting her Mom thru...maybe payback from the "spitefull b!tch" for the knock down drag out she had with Cindy on June 15th.

She makes me ill.

I think I read somewhere, and, I can't recall where, that the 14th visit was supposed to support some theory/statement of JB's that there was police or jail employee misconduct????? Not sure what that was supposed to be about.

i almost feel sorry for Baez. how do you coach this crazy b*&#^ into acting like a normal, grieving mother??? she cannot even put on a show for an hour. i'm starting to understand why he needed to meet w/ her for so long when she was out on bond. maybe he was in NY to interview acting coaches for her.

Hello, Actors Studio? Um....

No time to wade through this very long thread, but has anyone figured out who the "poor lonely young man" was that Cindy invited to share her Chili and Cornbread dinner with? It was towards the end of the video.

i just asked that, too; very curious, indeed....

hmmmm...yeah, i didn't catch that! good looking out.

and also, sorry if this was discussed, i tried to go through all the pages, but there are a lot. what is with the stranger who came over for chili? and why did casey know it meant more to him than the anthonys would ever know? i mean, would they really so easily trust someone to come into their home and share their private lives at a time like this? something is up with that...

The father ?

Now to the poster who caught the media and detectives to throw back in my face when this goes to trial

I have to say you cracked the case LOL go to the top of the class. That there is the absolute give away, when i just heard that now for myself from her mouth to my laptop ! she knows Caylee is dead and that is why there will be a trial because if Caylee was found well there wouldn't be a trial now would there, certainly not against her !

And again Cindy rolling her eyes when Casey says about how they have each other and she casey has no one

Because CINDY knows that Casey is just flapping her gums during this

Again, I feel gutted for Cindy. She truly TRULY loved Caylee.

There's a point at the end of the visit when the video skips and Casey is cut off mid-sentence and starts talking again, seemingly in the middle of a new and different sentence:
skippedtapeaugust14visit.jpg

I get the impression that a segment of the video has been removed, for whatever reason. The visits are 45 minutes long and the 1-minute warning indicates that the full 45 minutes was used, yet we're only seeing 31 minutes.
I wonder what's missing...

Are the other media outlets hosting videos longer than 31 minutes?

That's true, but I don't think any of the jailhouse tapes have been a full 45 minutes, not just this one. :waitasec: Does that mean they're all being edited before release? If so, what would be the content that they don't want released to the public??

KC states at one part "I have to keep my mouth shut." then quickly adds "about my feelings". Sounds like something JB advised her to do. Otherwise, it makes no sense. Why would she have to keep her mouth shut about her feelings? It was the same type of slip as when she said "All they care about is getting Caylee back"

i just asked that, too; very curious, indeed....

could it be that man that was having a melt down in front of the anthony house after the announcement of Caylee's remains being found?

He was clearly upset, and believes Casey is innocent.

Thats my best guess

I believe KC stated to CA in the video that she needed to say something so that the video would not be released to the media. That's all I got.

That's what I was getting too-- I'm thinking Casey thought she had some sort of trick she could play to prevent the tape from being released-- I have no idea what she felt she could say to make the tape get sealed. I was thinking perhaps that OCSO simply redacted her failed little gameplaying component and released the rest of the video-- hence, JB's random comments about alleged police misconduct?? I don't know. But Casey does sound really snide and self-righteous in the audio before and after the jump.

could it be that man that was having a melt down in front of the anthony house after the announcement of Caylee's remains being found?

He was clearly upset, and believes Casey is innocent.

Thats my best guess

ooh, good thinking, very possible. i don't know why anyone would let that loon (good intentions or not) in their homes, but yes, very possible. lol.

Towards the end of the tape she said =I'm a victim too!!! :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I haven't watched the whole vid., nor read all the comments...

All I can say is I feel extremely sorry for George and Cindy and don't think they had anything to do with Caylee's death.

That's true, but I don't think any of the jailhouse tapes have been a full 45 minutes, not just this one. :waitasec: Does that mean they're all being edited before release? If so, what would be the content that they don't want released to the public??

I thought the other visitation videos were longer, but maybe I'm just remembering incorrectly. I don't think I've ever noticed any jump edits in the middle of dialogue before-- maybe it was just a taping glitch, but I thought it seemed odd.

again...it's all about Casey!:behindbar

She starts out the video with smiles and talks about herself. Comments on the shirts, they are nice. "Fly Home Baby". Cindy crying and Casey laughing.

When Cindy mentioned that the new news is that Caylee drowned in the pool Casey laughs, then says it's upsetting that people are saying that.

Casey claims she got a letter from a she.

Casey tells Cindy, Do you understand how I feel, I am completely out of the loop.

She has nothing to go on, everyday she has to wait to see if there is something new.

Jose ask who she wanted to met with and she chose George. THE MYSTERY MEETING BETWEEN CASEY AND GEORGE..she wanted to see the one person that she has been disconnected to the longest and that is George. She doesn't want to choose who she wants to see the most between the three, but she choose George..BUT CASEY REFUSED THAT VISIT.

George tells her that the people that are inside can help her expedite this right now..through Mr.Beary if she wants to see George. Casey said she tried that already and it's not working. (But she refused the visit, not sure what she was trying to get across here?)
George states Casey is the boss and Casey states she has not been the boss since in jail.

George tells her to think of it as owning a huge business. Jose is the employee, LE, and family are all employee's.

Casey gave the information to Baez to give to family.

Casey knows that the family wants Caylee, but she can't do anything...then states she can't do anything from where she is at.

George states, number one should be Casey then Caylee and ..Casey states that Caylee is the Anthony's main focus.

George keeps saying that Casey can control everything she then gets mad because she is not in control her entire life has been taken from her.

Casey states, everybody wants her to have answers but she can't give any answers. Casey claims she wants Caylee, trying to make sure she doesn't give anything they can throw against her.

Cindy states once Caylee if found everything will be OK , ...Casey states what is she supposed to learn from that.
Casey claims there was a past opportunity for her to talk.

Now Casey's claims her only focus is reading about her case, Cindy states her focus should be on Caylee and Casey states she can't from there.

Cindy talks about Lake county, Casey gets pist and wanted to walk away...Lake county pist her off for some reason.

Casey claims that random people that they have never met have a better out look at what is going on.

Casey has nothing and no one to comfort her, but herself. Cindy has George, Lee and the community. Casey claims that she has nothing but herself.

Cindy tells Casey Jose is in new york, and she tells Casey she can talk to Dominic. Casey states she knows who she is allowed to talk to..( Did she talk to Dominic? was he on the visitor list? )

Cindy hopes that Jose tells Casey what she honestly is up against.

Casey said that there was an opportunity to get her out of jail and now that is not there, Cindy states they don't have the means. Casey gets pist and wants to talk to dad. (What was the oppertunity to get her out of jail?)

Casey claims that it's hard for them to stick together at this point, at least they have each other Casey has nothing.

George and Cindy are having issues he claims.

Casey claims that she has been praying everyday for insight and there is nothing else she can do, the worst part is that nobody can see her side and she needs to keep her mouth shut for when this goes to trial

Casey claims that Cindy dominates all the conversations.

Casey claims she is limited on the decisions she can actually make now.

George asked Casey how she spent Sat ( Aug 9, Caylee's Birthday?) Upset that Cindy made chili.

Casey read the bible all day miserable was under the blankets all day. Claims she broke down for the first time, hearing about the fact that mom was making a bunch of chili and a bunch of people at the house upset her. going off on what people are telling her.

George calms her down, said it was just Cindy, Lee and himself at the house. Then he, claims that there was a young guy that just happen to call, came over, they didn't know him but that he was alone and wanted to come over they never met him they open their heart to him and let him come over. George said he was a nice guy and it was nice to get to know him....Casey said the bible states to love thy neighbour and share all they have. Hmm who is this young guy that they just let come over, they didn't know him?

Casey claims she need to be looked as a victim because she is just as much as a victim. :furious:

That's what I was getting too-- I'm thinking Casey thought she had some sort of trick she could play to prevent the tape from being released-- I have no idea what she felt she could say to make the tape get sealed. I was thinking perhaps that OCSO simply redacted her failed little gameplaying component and released the rest of the video-- hence, JB's random comments about alleged police misconduct?? I don't know. But Casey does sound really snide and self-righteous in the audio before and after the jump.

KC was talking about how bad of a job the police were doing, and how they clearly had a motive - blaming it on her... and when CA said "don't say that" KC said that's the only way they won't release the tape to the media (paraphrased by me)

Oh my god. The whole thing about being separated from George. And how disconnected she has been from him
And he says Im thankful for that. I appreciate that

She is manipulating him BUT he is trying to stay on her good side so as not to lose the bond (as such)

Shes biding her time WTF ?????????????

"I tried that and um Negative"
"There's only so much I can do"
"Ive been asking every possible Question I can think of"

BLAH who the Frick is she !

How did you get through last Saturday
I read my bible most entire day
I was completely miserable
I broke down
First time trully trully broke down
Still recovering from that
Hearing about the fact mum was making Chilli...

George Mum Lee and - MAlory is the person who came over after work

There was a young guy who was alone and wanted to come over ...we opened our hearts to him to talk.. He needed and we needed it...

Bible says to share ....

I know that meant more to him than any of you can ever imagine..

He was a really nice guy...

Gave us time to get to know him..

Im eating so that i dont get bothered with

Oh dear lord give me strength !!!

Towards the end of the tape she said =I'm a victim too!!! :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I did enjoy how she was initially cut-off by the 1-minute warning when she first tried to release her dumb "I'm the victim!" statement. But it was nice how she was able to pick right back up with the victimization speech after the 1-minute break. :furious:

There's a point at the end of the visit when the video skips and Casey is cut off mid-sentence and starts talking again, seemingly in the middle of a new and different sentence:
skippedtapeaugust14visit.jpg

I get the impression that a segment of the video has been removed, for whatever reason. The visits are 45 minutes long and the 1-minute warning indicates that the full 45 minutes was used, yet we're only seeing 31 minutes.
I wonder what's missing...

Are the other media outlets hosting videos longer than 31 minutes?

CA:do you think that they would actually do that? (give Caylee back)

kc: I don't know what I can think anymore, mom. Just keep saying it because it's the truth(cuts out)the less likely their gonna put stuff on the media anyway, so.

CA: thank you very much, exactly...

KC: (big grin) Ive made sure Ive made a comment every single time, it's not poking, its not me poking things on purpose but,Ive kinda figured out what I can and cant say but what I can say to keep stuff off the TV. so, unfortunately that does mean me keeping my mouth shut. (her demeanor during this sentence is that of great satisfaction for "getting one over" on the media, like she really fixed 'em)

my guess is, JB told her what kind of info the can release due to the sunshine laws and what information they can't. If it includes, say, and innocent person's name or something else that could put OCSO in hot water for releasing publicly, the less likely they would be to release it. so, I think kc made an incriminating statement she knew they could not release just to keep this video from coming out, and she is taking great satisfaction she has accomplished it. hmm sucks for her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties