Not open for further replies.
"They're Ignorant"

"People need to get a life"

"If people dont have something nice to say they should shut up"

OMFG

ALL I WANT IS MY KID BACK and TO BE WITH MY FAMILY

Even then - MY KID BACK

:(

OH and Casey said ALL of the mail she has gotten has been very supportive. I think I might start writing to her, maybe outlining the federal sentencing guidelines. Or sending her cases that I'm sure JB isn't showing her - of what happens to mothers who allegedly murder their children, and the case is taken to the jury.

Maybe knowing the truth would wipe that smug look off her face. MOO

Hopefully they're uploading it in several increments? I've been busy with errands all day so I just found out about this... and I'm dying to see the rest of the visit! (Sooooo glad tonight was a pre-determined "McDonalds night"....the poor kids, they so tire of grilled cheese and soup)
:crazy:

I (We, lol) would be hard pressed without my trusty crock pot. Thank goodness I decided on that for today! I guess I better figure out crockpot meals for the next few days, cause I think more discovery is going to be released.

KC is saying she is so frustrated and so angry. This is a only after CA starts asking her questions. From what I see KC is frustrated because CA is concerned about finding Caylee. She wants the focus to be about her and only her. She is away from everything and disconnected and practically blames them for that. KC is so resentful of CA that she can't even deal with speaking to her and has to have GA pacify her. In one sentence KC says she is out of everything but then says JB tells her everything so which is it? She isn't that out of things if she knows what NG is saying. She is very manipulative and almost had me think 'what if?' and then reality hit me back to 'what am I thinking?' which was a very brief thought. She sounds sincere but only when talking about herself and how miserable she is. No concern about Caylee and only mentions her like an afterthought to make her sound like she is including her because she has to make it sound good. Her anger and frustration is interesting to me because there is absolutely no need for it. She definately does not act like a mother who is missing her daughter and it is because she already knows what happened. IMO..

Would someone please go back to the link and see if it still works for you? Cause it is just showing "wftv.com" screen for me. Yet all the other videos work. Did they take it down maybe???? Please someone go check it out and tell me if it's just me or is it down??
I'm having trouble, too. Anybody have a different link?

For those who may not already know, the remark about Jose being in NY was when he visited Geraldo Rivera and GR took Jose and his wife out sailing on his boat. Ever since then GR has been pampering Baez bigtime.

Can someone please look at 29:26 approx and see what I see /

It SKIPS and the conversation changes a bit ?

Anyone else hear / see that ?

Sorry if someone already said this since I haven't read through the entire thread, but to me the key phrase of the whole video is when she flailed her little fists and said "My whole life has been taken from me." Something tells me she's felt this way since Caylee was born. It's the only time she gets passionate and sincerely emotional through the whole tape.

After watching that, there is no way I believe for a second that G&C are in serious denial. They know *exactly* what happened. Everything else has been circling the wagons.

I think both of her parents knew she did the deed to her daughter - only they think it was accidental and they are trying to get her to give more info without making her mad. "Poor Casey" they think "What a burden she must be carrying! If only we could get her to tell us the truth!" I also think Casey talks a lot about how she's trying to control her emotions, to remain calm, etc. because she knows her natural emotions aren't quite the correct ones a grieving mother should have. She's aware of the sociopath label that's been hung on her and is looking for an excuse. What a sick individual.

Never asks if there's any tips, leads or sightenings. All concerned about her trial.

Caylee who?

I could throw up! She makes me ill

I remember reading an article from a psychologist that she would "likely starting turning to religion." It is common for sociopaths to do once they are in jail. I was also wondering, does anyone know if she had former teachers comment on her behavior> ? Any type of lying, stealing issues>? She has really paved a path of destruction to everyone she has come into contact with and yet she is the "victim". She is so used to getting bailed out of her messes, she doesn't get it that no matter who she cries to and has temper tantrums with, she isn't getting out. I do not think that has sunk in ...

I did enjoy how she was initially cut-off by the 1-minute warning when she first tried to release her dumb "I'm the victim!" statement. But it was nice how she was able to pick right back up with the victimization speech after the 1-minute break. :furious:

Yeah, made sure she got that totally self serving comment in there before the end of the visit. Proably a statement fed to her by JB when giving her talking points, do's and don'ts for the visit because it was being recorded.

That family is a trip! Parents coddling the murderess, the murderess almost coming right out and saying, "These visits are a pain in my a$$, can't we please talk about something not connected to Caylee?".

After watching that, there is no way I believe for a second that G&C are in serious denial. They know *exactly* what happened. Everything else has been circling the wagons.

ITA. Seems to me, they're trying to appease her...probably the only thing they can think to do that might get her to talk. She obviously isn't the type to respond well to veiled threats or pressure, or even being confronted by her own lies. It has to be all about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties