Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching on Nancy Grace and noticed Casey saying I do not know anything I have been here for a month...then she says today is exactly a month. She sure knows how long she has been in the slammer however she does not know when she last saw Caylee. Such a witch!!

Apparently we are all "ignorant" and need to "get a life" -- funny, my Masters degree is a pretty good indication that I'm not ignorant and since I just had a wonderful dinner with my family and am now listening to my 2 amazing kids laughing and playing, I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

Gee, KC, I wonder which one of us needs to get a life? I'm pretty sure you'll get "life" but I bet that's not what you meant.

This? The best post I've ever read!

Wow, I was so unprepared, even after reading these comments, for how outraged I would be at that video.

Casey is just...I mean, I can't..I can't even say. I don't have the words.

And I don't care who disagrees with me, I HURT for Cindy Anthony watching that video. It was just too much for me to watch. I can't say I agree with her, or understand her, but in that video her pain was palpable...heart wrenching.

Also, I think that George was less brown-nosing, at that point (later, maybe...), and just trying to NOT get visits turned away, so that there was some slim chance that they could get something out of her....because she had turned them away before. I can't imagine how they must have felt helpless and powerless, probably knowing deep down that Casey had the answers, and having to tip toe around her to get ANY crumb of information, or risk getting turned away and have nothing, and feel desperate.

I don't know what I'd do in that situation.

Poor Caylee, caught in the middle of all of this madness...:( I hurt for her:(

Am I the only person that watched this and from Cindy and George's sheer anguish totally believe they knew Caylee was dead at this visit. Remember Kronk was out there 8/11, three days prior. Did they hear about it?

sorry, I could wail on thic chic big time. Really.

You and me both! Casey must be from another planet. Please let me push the button on the electric chair with Casey sitting in it. That video made me want to jump through the screen and pull every hair out of her head. Not only did she kill Caylee, what she's doing to her parents. I feel bad for GA and CA after watching that video. Every other word is me me me. What can I do in here? Well she showed us what she did to help when she did get out. NOTHING!!! Oh, that's right she was with Baez in his office for 6 hours a day. Probably giving him a BJ. I don't think I've ever hated anyone more in my life. That video pushed every button I have.

Am I the only person that watched this and from Cindy and George's sheer anguish totally believe they knew Caylee was dead at this visit. Remember Kronk was out there 8/11, three days prior. Did they hear about it?

sorry, I could wail on thic chic big time. Really.

I watched the bond hearing from July, Cindy was behaving much the same way back then. I have always felt they knew just as soon as they smelled the car.

I just watched the video and am catching up on the thread. So where is the possible LE misconduct JB indicated could be on this tape?

She wasn't frustrated or agitated for the entire month she spent behind bars but listening to her parents ask questions about her missing daughter really pizzes her off.
OMG I hate this girl.
At one point she complains about being out of the loop and in jail for a month not being able to "do anything" like LE was keeping her from helping.
I find this train of thought bizzare considering she did nothing but party down for the 31 days prior to her arrest. Did she forget about that?

And then once she is bonded out a few days after this conversation, did she do anything? Nope, just made brownies, diddled on the internet, and did ber bump and grind in and out of JB's office.

OH and Casey said ALL of the mail she has gotten has been very supportive. I think I might start writing to her, maybe outlining the federal sentencing guidelines. Or sending her cases that I'm sure JB isn't showing her - of what happens to mothers who allegedly murder their children, and the case is taken to the jury.

Maybe knowing the truth would wipe that smug look off her face. MOO

Yes, please do so. Knock her a few notches down off her da*n pedestal!

I just watched the video and am catching up on the thread. So where is the possible LE misconduct JB indicated could be on this tape?

I would love to know this as well, does anyone have any ideas?

Well she is the CEO. :rolleyes:

On NG just now, LP said that on the August 14th visit, JB had already told KC that they were coming to bond her out.

He said "She already knew, and she acted like that."

She wasn't frustrated or agitated for the entire month she spent behind bars but listening to her parents ask questions about her missing daughter really pizzes her off.
OMG I hate this girl.

Yes, that one got to me too. If your child was missing there aren't any words to describe the anger, pain, panic, and a ton of other emotions you would be having every second. I can't wait for them to play that video to the jury. hehehehe.... I think that speaks volumes....

Oh, and I just read the bible all day on Caylees Birthday. Poor me, with my head under the covers. Poor Caylee was in a trash bag covered in water and bugs and she's complaining about not having anything to do. It's a good thing she's in jail. I'm sure there are people out there that would love to see her fry!!!

Casey playing George, she wanted to see the one person she has been separated from the longest.. trying to get at Cindy too IMO.

there are a couple of times she did that.......in the beginning, Casey talks about someone sending her coments from an article, and it was upsetting.........however, later when cindy talks about people sending them mean and nasty letters, and comments, Casey starts talking about how she is only getting positive mail, and people believe in her, and she then says that these people have said they reached out and called or contacted george......it was almost as if Casey was trying to "one up" her mom. Then, acting as if George was better than cindy..........moo

Although, I am pleased to learn about how ignorant and mean I am. I was previously unaware. Here I thought I was responsible, caring, intelligent, and empathetic, but obviously I'm an idiot. How could I have such little self awareness? I feel like I owe her for the insight into my personality.

At best, if we are to even BELIEVE what Casey says, she lost her child because she left her with someone whose number she doesn't have, whom no one had ever met, and then looked for her daughter in bars, and didn't report her daughter missing. So yeah, at BEST, I still wouldn't be phased by that person telling me that I'm ignorant and mean.

So obviously you can tell how I take that "insight" coming from someone I believe to be a lying, evil woman who murdered her own beautiful daughter.

Yeah, that takes the sting out of the insult, I'd say.

A lot, in fact:)

I went back and watched it and I hear what your talking about, but I can't tell whats going on.

I cant tell what is going on either

Can everyone please look at the 29min mark and you will see where it cuts out and back in and changes.

I think this is the missing part of the tape

Casey says ..........Keep saying it because its the truth, and the more I keep saying it the less likely they're going to..........

THEN IT CUTS OUT

And a Green and Black Bar comes up !!

then something about the media

And then Cindy says thanks very much

There is something shonky in this part of the tape !!! as Casey would say
I can FEEL IT ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online