Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG--I cannot bear to hear her one more Minute!!! Whiney, whiney, poor me, oh, (to quote NG,) boo-hoo! Why, oh, why does no one call her on her lies? I know CA did on the complete waste tape way back when, but man, why don't they keep hammering her? Oh, I know why, she has a hissy fit and they are all scared of her. By the way, having a flight of fancy here, The Complete Waste Tour would be a great band name.

Funny how everytime kc makes reference to when this all began, she starts at the point she was arrested. Not when Caylee went "missing".

KC on choosing who to visit with

"Lee would just interrogate me, Mom would dominate me, so I choose you
Dad" (you wet washcloth you)

"My entire life has been taken away from me" (not yet,but it's comin you biotch)

:behindbar:furious::behindbar:furious:

And yes, I do believe that my avatar shows the last sight our little Caylee ever saw. God rest her soul

Did you catch Cindy's body language when that protion of the conversation started, Casey tells her sorry I had to choose someone so I chose Dad, Fine, here talk to your Dad.

Cindy seems like she is over her BS, she can't get a word in when she tries to tell Casey what they are going through with Caylee gone, Casey in jail, the media, the police/FBI. Casey immediately interrupts with a but I have it worse drama. She has no ability to empathize, none.

Glad it shows she knows Dominic....I took from that they did talk.

G & C act like they are scared when she is in the middle of her demonic episode. They keep passing the phone to each other. I am sure they have seen a lot worse than this. Imo, Caylee has been rescued from a life of pure hell. I totally feel sorry for the gp, not always but right now my heart breaks for them.

Also, it creeps me out in a large way that GA is thanking Casey for picking him to visit her. Thanking her? AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

She's quoting the Bible now?

Funny how a stint in the pokey results in instant religion and complete and perfect knowledge of Bible passages :rolleyes:

I've always thought The Man lives in jail. That's where most people "find" Him.

dear casey
nobody knows where you are coming from

and we DONT CARE

I pray this is released in trial she has shown her true colors! It's sooo sad how she has her parents wrapped around her finger! She throws a tantrum and they back off! They spent 31 minutes listening to Casey complain about herself. I really hope this is apart of trial! seriously!

Oh and SHE is going to DENY the media their exclusives and interviews when she gets out.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

Yeah perp, "sucks for them".

She's delusional.

I've watched 4 minutes of the tape and I just can't figure Cindy out.

I swear it seems in the vid. like she's knowing Casey did it. Her crying at the sight of Casey, her talking about the pool stuff, the way she tells Casey they need something to go on then the way she gives the phone to George after Casey's nonresponse and me me me stuff - I think Cindy's got her pegged - but I sure can't figure out her public behavior.

I just want to reach thru my screen and slap Casey - can't stand her demeanor.

And she looks particularly psycho to me in this vid. - wild eyes - especially in the slide show still photos - creepy.

Oh and SHE is going to DENY the media their exclusives and interviews when she gets out.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA.

Yeah perp, "sucks for them".

She's delusional.

And they let this evil wench back into their home? Put up with the protesters because she was there. I cannot get a read on Cindy and George.

They are used to Casey's ummm *personality*.

She is their daughter.

I hope I'm doing this right.... first time :)!

The biggest thing missing from her conversation is, "I wish I would have..... ", "If I only would have done this or that....". No remorse or regret for the situation she has put herself in.

She keeps saying she is at a "stand still" and removed from the situation. So focused on herself not on her supposed missing daughter. I also think she defends her lawyer so much. She blames her parents for NOT getting her out of jail. She said they had an opportunity to get her out of jail.

She says that this conversation is the first time she's been mad and hurt? What???? What about being mad at ZFG for taking her baby?

Also, why does she keep saying, "You don't understand the situation I'm in", but yet she doesn't really shed light on what that means.

Did you catch Cindy's body language when that protion of the conversation started, Casey tells her sorry I had to choose someone so I chose Dad, Fine, here talk to your Dad.

Cindy seems like she is over her BS, she can't get a word in when she tries to tell Casey what they are going through with Caylee gone, Casey in jail, the media, the police/FBI. Casey immediately interrupts with a but I have it worse drama. She has no ability to empathize, none.

I did notice that Cindy seemed ticked that Casey picked George. Casey has a gift for causing discomfort and dissent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody