Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not a violent person. so very the opposite, actually.

but right now, i'd truly love to throttle this *advertiser censored*'s head with a nail-studded 2x4.

ok. deep breath now.

unbelievable.

I watched the bond hearing from July, Cindy was behaving much the same way back then. I have always felt they knew just as soon as they smelled the car.

For me this is different, which of course, because of her usual behavior is difficult to discern. I completely agree the "fear" she may be dead was present on the onset of the car recovery. However, watch Cindy's face, when she slumps, breaks down, look at George's raw anguished stare.

Cindy is struck at the raging anger at her, and the devestation at the loss of both her daugher and her grandaughter. They had "knowledge" at this point, and I think that is why this is being released- pressure to get them to talk.

Lastly, I support Kronk finding her remains and glad he got the reward, but I definately believe he was tipped off unknowingly to him, knowingly on the part of the tipster.

As LP said, Casey and the A's knew she was coming out. Did Lee tell them the truth that morning after the meter reader called 3 days in a row and she was not found? I speculate Lee wanted the remains found when she was incarcerated, the perception would have been it could not have been her and was her best shot. JMHO. Gotta go hurl.

Does anyone else think it is really strange also how Casey pokes at her eyes all the time. I don't think it is just wiping away tears. I think it is a nervous reaction, stall tactic, to give herself a second to organize and control what she is going to say next. Holds back her rage to me.

Just what I was saying earlier. She's stalling a second to come up with a new lie, think of how else to steer the conversation. Maybe even to slow down her rage and get some inner control. Yep.

She says, "I don't want to talk to Lee. He will just have a list of questions that he wants me to answer".
This may help to put some suspicions about Lee to rest.

Casey: I,I,I,I,I,me,me,me,me,I,I,I,I, poor me, me,me,I,I,I

the whole 30 minutes is about Casey, she makes damn sure about that.

How sickening in hearing her spout Bible verses.

George is just too d*mn soft for me. Of course KC chose him to meet with, she can walk all over this man.
GA: You are the boss through all of this
KC: No I'm not..... ANYMORE and I haven't been since I got here
I can tell by this that KC runs the show and has been running the show for a long time. I think she has poor GA wrapped around her little finger.
Yeah she was the boss prior to get arresting but now sitting in jail, she sees that noone is buying into her BS, she can no longer run the show. And that's the part that she cannot handle.

It may put me on the fast track to hell, but I have to say I really enjoyed seeing Casey pitch her little fit.

Her ‘I can’t do anything and no one understands my side’ should make for compelling courtroom playback, before the state pulls out the forensics and nails her.

aaargh!!! i just can't get over the giggling and the snickering "why is she crying already?" comment.

then george answers her "cause we haven't seen YOU?""""

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!

I must be missing the emotional abuse Casey has suffered. To me, it was the other way around. Casey is emotionally abusing to her parents. I don't see how Cindy wanting some answers from Casey as to where Caylee is, is emotional abuse??? :confused: At the time of the video, Cindy's granddaughter is gone, I believe Cindy knew since July 15 Caylee was dead, she is pretty sure Casey did something to her since Cindy knows her best, yet if Cindy asks questions from the last person who saw Caylee alive and if Cindy gets emotional because she knows her daughter is lying through her teeth and doesn't seem to care that Caylee is missing, that is emotional abuse by Cindy to Casey? I'm just not getting it, if that is what Jose had in mind.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just one time I would like to see Cindy or George confront Casey. They had only a few chances to get a point across.
Why couldn't one of them just lay it on the line.."Look, tell us the truth, or we are out the door, if you get out, you are on your own, but not in my home"
Why not just once couldn't one of them plant their foot firmly on the ground.
This girl would not have lasted a minute in my house. I stayed out of much trouble growing up just by being afraid of the consequences.

They always *Publicly* insisted Caylee was alive. KFN and their wily ways were the reason to make sure they could continue collecting for the live search.

I think KFN was a major part of it. I also think their little worms started filling their heads with nonsense. MN leaving was not a sudden decision. I think he was wormed out of the way. I also think George may have been taken in by the get rich quick angle from them, promising him a spokesman position, maybe telling him he could be the next John Walsh. That was about the time they started wearing the KFN t-shirts, wasn't it? Sorry if this is O/T. I'm just trying to find answers in a very disturbing video...so sad, so telling. jennyb said exactly what I couldn't put my finger on. It is obvious that no one in this family has ever had an authentic conversation with each other.

I also have to say that from some of the comments KC made about JB....I am not at ALL sure he has her best interest in mind. I think he is steering this defense down the hardest road he can, simply to make a name for himself. From any of the talking head lawyers I have seen on tv..they all say that if JB were smart he would cut a deal. NOW. JB will not do that because all of his 15 minutes of fame would be OVER.

Just one time I would like to see Cindy or George confront Casey. They had only a few chances to get a point across.
Why couldn't one of them just lay it on the line.."Look, tell us the truth, or we are out the door, if you get out, you are on your own, but not in my home"
Why not just once couldn't one of them plant their foot firmly on the ground.
This girl would not have lasted a minute in my house. I stayed out of much trouble growing up just by being afraid of the consequences.
Several times during the video, I expected Cindy to jerk the phone from George and demand that KC tell them what they so desperately needed, the truth. She acts as if she is on the verge so many times.

Soemwhere back on this thread I read the A's told Casey Dominic was a good guy to talk to. Well D. Casey did happen to pay a jailhouse visit around the time of this video. Anyone remember that?

Yeah, the "Chili" portion of the tape, to me, was unbelievable. I mean...that took the cake, so to speak. Or the cornbread, rather.

I was really appalled at this entire tape though. More than I thought I would be. I really didn't think another video visit could phase me. I was wrong.

Oh, I couldn't believe the chili portion of the tape either! Casey thought someone had a party at her house and she wasn't invited. And gosh darn it, it was all about Caylee. Geez! What nerve! What an incredible freakboat she is!

Soemwhere back on this thread I read the A's told Casey Dominic was a good guy to talk to. Well D. Casey did happen to pay a jailhouse visit around the time of this video. Anyone remember that?

I do, I think it was a couple of days before this video was done. There is a timeline posted a couple of pages back that show it..

I believe KC stated to CA in the video that she needed to say something so that the video would not be released to the media. That's all I got.

Yeah, I heard that and wondered what that meant, too. What could she say that would make them not be able to release a video? And how did she find that out?

On August 8, Casey took a visit from Dominic Casey who was reportedly working as an investigator for Baez at that time. She refused a visit from Lee on that same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe